Added some new images:
Player's Assembly is a community oriented factions, warfare, economy, and RPG server. We've been operating since 2012. Player's Assembly places an emphasis on mods related to technology, warfare, transportation, and general aesthetics. A full list of plugins are available on the our server's website, under the mod list tab. We continuously update all features on the server, including the base MC version, mods, plugins, and client side addons.
*Java Edition IP:* join.playersassembly.com
*Bedrock Edition IP:* playersassembly.us.to Port: 19132
*Dynmap (Live Map):* http://map.playersassembly.com:7717/
Player's Assembly is looking for a new addition to our moderation team. The server has been operating as an Economy/Factions SMP since May of 2012. Players must have some previous experience with server moderation and familiarity with the EssentialsX plugin. The applicate must also be able to communicate with the rest of the team using Discord. The server is on Java (Paper) 1.16.5, but has the plugin Geyser installed allowing clients on Bedrock to connect as well. Applicates can apply in replies below or fill out the Admin application on the server website (listed below).
Server IP for Java Edition: join.playersassembly.com
Server IP for Bedrock Edition: 220.127.116.11 Port: 19123
Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/F8cbMaG
We're a community Minecraft server, that runs with RPG, Economy, and Faction elements. We've been operating since 2012, and re-branded as Auburn MC in November of 2016. The server is run by a number of Auburn University students and graduates. Our target demographic are fellow students and supporters of Auburn University, however we welcoming to all. We are by no means affiliated directly with the university nor operate in any for-profit ventures with the likeness of Auburn University. We host numerous (56) plugins that are all fully configured and ready to use. A full list of plugins is available on the our server's website, under the plugins tab. We continuously update all features on the server, including the base MC version, plugins, and client side addons. War Eagle!
Server IP: play.auburnmc.com
Harbor Way is a community driven RP+Economy server. We've been operating since May of 2012, and using the same map for nearly a decade. The modpack is relatively lite, and only aids us in running a select few mods that emulate a classic Minecraft experience with a number of features we'd like to see added. We highly recommend you allocate more RAM to the Technic Launcher before starting the modpack. Minecraft may not respond at first, but please be patient and allow several minutes to load the main menu. Mods installed included:
-Baby Animals Model Swapper -MrCrayfish Furniture Mod -CodeChickenLib -CustomMobSpawner -CustomNPCs -DrZhark's Mo Creatures -Flans Mod (With Simple Parts & Ye Olde Content Packs) -GalacticCraft -IndustrialCraft 2 -InventoryTweaks -Just Enough Items -JourneyMap -MicdoodleCore -Not Enough Items -OptiFine HD -Pam's HarvestCraft -Reforged Weapons Mods -TreeChopper
Link to Technic Page: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/harbor-way-server-mod-pack.343241
Link to Server Website: http://harborwayserver.weebly.com
The Apple TV edition hasn't been updated to the current version of MC that other platforms are on.
Alright I figured I'd make a follow-up post to anyone wondering about this issue themselves.
1) To answer my first question on rather players are able to use command blocks with only visitor permissions. Sadly, they can not. The player needs access to the 'Use buttons and pressure plates" permission.
2) To answer the second question regarding rather players could edit command blocks. The player needs to be a member or operator and in gamemode 1.
I really wish Mojang would hurry and fix the bug that resets player's permissions each time they rejoin a realm, and that they would add a feature that lets you set the default permissions for a new player joining the realm for the first time.
Trying to get a community together for a map that I've been working on for a little over 5 years now. I used to have a pretty nice sized community back in the day but things kinda just fell off. I've recently been trying to get back in the game and figured this was the way to do it. The realm is a RPG, Economy concept. You'll be required to select a job for the betterment of the community, and in turn be paid a monetary currency (emeralds) for your work. With your pay, you can invest, gamble, pay annuities, shop, build your own structures and survive. As a reminder, myself or an admin will have to be online at the time you first join in order to give you permissions and allow you out of spawn. I've included my GT, the link to the realm, and some pictures for your enjoyment. *This realm is on bedrock edition*
Had a few questions regarding permissions for visitors in a realm:
1) In my realm, I've created a spawn system that requires visitors to interact with command block as soon as they enter the game (or at least stand on a pressure plate that interacts with a command block below). Is this at all possible since players in the "visitor" group are not allowed to interact with a command block?
2) Would players that are able to use the button on the command block also be able to edit the contents of the command block?
I'm trying to orchestrate a stream line system for new players that are joining to be able to select a job (it's an economy concept) as well as gather the equipment required to perform that profession. I don't want to have to be online each time a new player joins and wants to leave the spawn area and select their job. Is there a better way of doing this? Here is my thought:
- Player spawns in the spawn area that is closed off from the rest of the world.
- Player walks on top of a pressure plate that activates a command block underneath.
- The command block then teleports that player to another room.
- In that room, multiple jobs listings are displayed along with information about them.
- Under each job listing, is a pressure plate that teleports the player to an area of the map that the job takes place.
- At each job area is another command block that gives the player the equipment that allow them to perform the job.
- Myself or another admin would then grant the player building permissions (aka "Member" group).
I added some pictures of a Chunky rendering of the world.