- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 2 months, and 19 days
Last active Sat, Apr, 18 2015 14:07:10
- 0 Followers
- 73 Total Posts
- 13 Thanks
Nov 10, 2013siggihar posted a message on [ADV/PAR/PUZ] [1.6.2+] I Was Told There Would Be Wool - Played by Vikkstar123 and TheCampingRusher!finally a map that seems interestingPosted in: Maps
Nov 6, 2013siggihar posted a message on The Most Perfect Extreme Hills Seed - Spawn in Enchanted ValleyNice!Posted in: Seeds
Nov 6, 2013siggihar posted a message on Minecraft 1.7.2 seed- Massive Overhang Cliffs + Npc village + Desert Pyramid at spawn!NicePosted in: Seeds
Nov 6, 2013siggihar posted a message on [1.8 + 1.7.x] RARE Seed! All Biomes within 2000 Blocks #02NicePosted in: Seeds
Nov 4, 2013Here is my second seed, heh, beginners luck i guess?Posted in: Seeds
and yes, i explored a lot
flower forest at bottom
Lava Pool For quick Nether Portal ( Bucket )
there is also a lot of caves around
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Oct 27, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from TheMinshafter
The spiders, wargs, and lesser undead are not the only creatures bumping in the night in the depths of the forest. These lost spirits whisper in the shadows, and phase through objects.
(I know Mo'Creatures already has this, but I was thinking something a lot scarier than the wraiths)
- they have a 70 block agro range (30 more than the zombie)
- they are relatively rare
- you can hear their whispers and moans from from 80 blocks
- they make distinct whispering/moaning noises when they detect you
- they are completely invisible (except for eyes) until you hit them
- they can only be hit with weapons enchanted with smite
- they can teleport 10 blocks at a time, but move slowly. they also stop teleporting at when within 10 blocks of player.
- they can travel through 2 block layers at a time. (tree trunks, two layer walls, maybe even from the ground if there is a cave right under)
- they kill you in one hit if they are invisible
- if they are visible, they cause blindness and nausea
- turn invisible again if player cant see them (blindness)
- once you defeat them, they have a 30% chance of becoming purified spirits
- can either give you really good stuff (and disappear), or they can permanently transform into an already tamed companion animal in its infant stage (wolf, cat, larger wolf creature, ect.)
- spirit form could look like human or testificate villager
- they would look like this in their wraith form (while you are fighting them)
no matter what i do, no matter how much i mod mc, in 2-4h i have an enchanting table, damond armor ( full set ) diamond sword, bow, an army of potions, i slaughter every mob in my way, i on the ender dragon, i get 5 music disks in 1 night, more if i want to, i can survive the night with a stone sword and nothing else, on hard difficulty, just to be one-shot-killed by a mere ghost?!? plz consider what other people could thing about your ideas before posting them, not everyone is in peaceful/easy
Oct 26, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Wyverns will be added in the dragon pack much later on, the forest will have Wargs which will be much like your Dire Wolves and mountable, I'm gonna add Raptors that will be feathery but for the Jungle and Plains and Ents are planned, the last mob seems to be very powerful though and is a bit more boss-like.
... why are my ideas always overpowered?!?
thxQuote from PCAwesomeness
Oct 26, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Don't worry about the Wargs, Barhest and Maugs being just another big wolf, they're going to be much more than that, I'm going to avoid doing things that have already been done and the wolf-like creatures I'm going to be adding shouldn't clash with Mo' Creatures or the vanilla wolf.
Take for example this thing:
It's wolf-like but also lizard-like, I'm thinking about a boar/wolf like thing for the Warg and an Icy-wolf-eagle thing for the Maug.
Also I'll probably come about to the Doom mobs later when I get around to adding bosses and dragons (Maledict).
Quote from KKyoji
There are wolves. Also I personally would rather have unique monsters that truly inspire fear than a wolf, regardless of size. Seems more interesting to me I guess. But again that is just my personal preference. It may differ for others.
here is an example of something more interesting than a warg, wolf, or whatever.
Quote from TheMinshafter
The spirit of a fallen maug, who is unable to rest. Killed or left for dead by his backstabbing pack, he walks the frozen plains in grief and rage. He only appears on a snowy night. His howl can call the dead, compelling them to rise from the ground as his servants. He reinvokes the carcasses of fallen knights, adventurers, travelers, or soldiers, forcing them the fight once more. His bite is as cold as death. Beware the snowy nights, or the hunter, might just be hunted.
i like things like the spirit wolf much, but when it comes to reptiles/lizards... I LOVE THEM!!! and i hope to see many of them, i also like some wierd monsters =)
Oct 25, 2013Some Mobs we could see in forest:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Wyvern, Ent, Dire wolf ( packs ) ( they are teh strongest wolfs earth has ever seen ) Velociraptor? ( please =D )-insert name here- ( my own idea: A wolf like creature armed with long and sharp claws that can inflict various poisons, which can harm/kill or make you blind, slowner or weaker, it's sharp hawk like beak is said to be able to break anything other then strongest material, usually hunts in packs of 1-5, however when the alphas are around, which are very rare, these are usually 3-7, it's known that the alphas are bigger, thicker scales, imune to poison and recover very fast, there are rumors flying around that they have wider area of effects, it has been confirmed that even it's beak is poisonus )
Sep 22, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
0.2.2 Released: Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
- There are no major differences between 0.2.1 (for Minecraft 1.6.2) and this update.
- If you want to continue using Minecraft 1.6.2 you can do so without missing out on anything new yet. Future updates will be for Minecraft 1.6.4+ only though.
please i begh you, i love this mod, and having updates for 1.6.4 will kill me chaus i have other mods that aren't for 1.6.4 D= i want to use this mod, but i can't if future updates will be 1.6.4 ONLY, please, don't do this time me D=
Sep 21, 2013siggihar posted a message on [1.12.2] AliensVsPredator (Alien Covenant, The Predator, Prometheus)*sigh* another AvP Mod, wait... this is actually amazing =)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.