• 0

    posted a message on Cant play minecraft!
    Whn ever i try to down load 1.4 it will just sit thereand say Down loading packages. Any help?
    Posted in: Legacy Support
  • 0

    posted a message on Breeding wolfs
    The cookie is realating to the subject of doggie biscut or cookie, makeing it not a cookie in that manner but transforming it into a dog treat.

    EDIT: I didn't read your post... i like your idea better :biggrin.gif:
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Breeding wolfs
    Ok i ave came up with an idea to make them stay still. Because cocoa beans are to agressive to give to the wolfs..... how about a dogie cookie?

    :Diamond: = cookie (Yes a diamond :biggrin.gif:)
    :|: = bone

    [] :|: []
    :|: :Diamond: :|:
    [] :|: []

    It will make them stay in one place and its reuseable... you set it there mine it up and the dog will stand there and look for it.
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Breeding wolfs
    Quote from Travesty »
    Quote from arirish »
    Quote from shipmaster4000 »
    If cocoa beans are that bad then how about a cookie or a cake? It would make a new use for the cookies... or maby mushrooms... I dont know i'm thinking some plant or seed that would confuse the dogs.

    Why confuse them to get them to stay put? Why not just use some sort of dog treat?

    viewtopic.php?f=1&t=255388 - several good ideas in this thread, for things of that nature.

    On second thought, you can just right-click a dog to have it stay in one place. You don't need to use any item. Unless you're talking about somehow giving ownership to someone else?


    Why not just tell them to sit?


    No, no, no.... They are the young ones they will not listen to you unless you tame them but they can be influenced by items. This way you can give them as a gift to some one. confuseing them in some ones house would alow them to be able to be tamed by the person who owns the house. If you dont want to keep them and give them to some one else you cant tame it or it becomes yourse...
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Breeding wolfs
    If cocoa beans are that bad then how about a cookie or a cake? It would make a new use for the cookies... or maby mushrooms... I dont know i'm thinking some plant or seed that would confuse the dogs.
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on New Cave Noises (Not replacing old ones)
    Honestly this sugestion may make it more spooky. Say your looking at a deongeon and you hear a bat cherp then as you aprosh the deongeon you hear a peble fall. If that was me i would be running for my life atleast the scary noises is music....
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Breeding wolfs
    Quote from yoshi9048 »
    Quote from shipmaster4000 »
    I was thinking about the update. And i thought about the possibility of breeding the wolves.

    It would be just like the horses from mo' creatures, except you would feed them bone meal instead of pumpkins. The difference is raising them.

    They will grow up over a minecraft week (140 min). They will not despawn but will not hurt a player or be aggressive. They're partially tamed.

    If you hurt a baby wolf, it will see you as a enemy and have a chance of despawning; Whoever feeds the baby wolf the bones will become the owner. If they're still not full grown, they can be tamed but they will not attack any enemies.

    They will follow you if you hold a pork chop in your hand. You can use a cocoa bean to confuse it and have it stay in one spot which is useful as a present for someone.

    I would like this idea mainly because you can make the wolves grow up, and because they are pretty rare.

    You can breed them to get more.

    Jeb also was thinking about adding different colors. Maybe they would have a chance to be that color. If their parents are not the same color they have a 25% chance of being one of there colors and a 25% of being the others color or a 50% chance of being a white wolf. If the parents are the same color they will have a 90% chance of being that color and a 10% chance of being white.

    I would look forward to breeding wolfs or starting a little wolf pet shop.


    @shipmaster4000, please take the quoted text above and edit your original post with this so that it will survive the night.


    Thank you yoshi9048.
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Breeding wolfs
    Quote from Travesty »
    Don't ever encourage people to be stupid and confuse their dogs with cocoa beans, you horrible person.

    No real opinion on the suggestion otherwise, though.


    Well I was kinda compairing the cocoa beans with peanut butter. They will be confused of something strange and smell it and watch it. Leaving it in that spot, what else am I suposed to use cacti?
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Breeding wolfs
    Quote from KarkasmolenKlok »
    "Wolves"

    Eh... Sorry i didn't relise...
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Breeding wolfs
    Quote from DirtFreakFMX »
    I already suggested this, and got shot down.

    Just thought I'd save you the trouble.

    I'll take the risk then...



    Maby the young wolfs could acure in the wild....
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Breeding wolfs
    I was thinking about the update. And i thought about the possibility of breeding the wolves.

    It would be just like the horses from mo' creatures, except you would feed them bone meal instead of pumpkins. The difference is raising them.

    They will grow up over a minecraft week (140 min). They will not despawn but will not hurt a player or be aggressive. They're partially tamed.

    If you hurt a baby wolf, it will see you as a enemy and have a chance of despawning; Whoever feeds the baby wolf the bones will become the owner. If they're still not full grown, they can be tamed but they will not attack any enemies.

    They will follow you if you hold a pork chop in your hand.

    They will stand still and eat out of a dog bowl that serves two purposes. To make a passive (baby) wolf stand still and if an adult wolf has less than full health it will eat from it. It can be refilled by combineing a bone and meat together making kibble. Right click the bowl with the kibble to refill it.
    The bowl can be crafted like this.
    [] :Ham: []
    [] [>>-i>] [] (bone)
    [] :Logs^: [] (bowl)



    I would like this idea mainly because you can make the wolves grow up, and because they are pretty rare.

    You can breed them to get more.

    Jeb also was thinking about adding different colors. Maybe they would have a chance to be that color. If their parents are not the same color they have a 25% chance of being one of there colors and a 25% of being the others color or a 50% chance of being a white wolf. If the parents are the same color they will have a 90% chance of being that color and a 10% chance of being white.

    I would look forward to breeding wolfs or starting a little wolf pet shop.
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on [V1.7.3] Dragons [WIP][v2.4.2]
    Quote from klona »
    Quote from liam1110 »
    It looks terrible, But since im nice have a piece of bacon for your work :Bacon:


    Congratulation, sir! You are the first troll appeared in this thread! :3
    Now please go back to your cave in case of some dragon smell your a piece of bacon, you know, they have huge appetite all the time. And they don't mind to eat their main course with some dessert added, such as the troll like you! >:3

    They do have an appitite... They are constantly killing and eating mobs while i'm away.
    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on I need a tester
    Hello i need some one to help me test my server. Sadly you will not be able to stay... Me and a friend will be playing on a server hes buying minecraft soon. I want a server so i can be able to Talk with him.But i need some one to test if it works. Please pm me if you can join me server for a bit.
    Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For Server
  • 0

    posted a message on [V1.7.3] Dragons [WIP][v2.4.2]
    Well the creator said hes currently working on flying dragons.... Every one discuss....





    :Diamond: :|: ]" title="-<->" /> diamond arrow :biggrin.gif:


    [] :RFlower:
    :Diamond: :|: ]" title="-<->" /> Diamond flower arrow :biggrin.gif:


    [] [>>-i>]
    :DBlock: :|: ]" title="-<->" /> Uber arrow O:
    [] [>>-i>]
    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on [Creation] The Earth (Updated - Final)
    This map is 2,027th of the maximum size a minecraft world can get..... wow...
    Posted in: Maps
  • To post a comment, please .