- Registered Member
Member for 8 years and 1 day
Last active Sun, Feb, 26 2017 21:15:31
- 2 Followers
- 250 Total Posts
- 38 Thanks
May 7, 2014shadowdude246 posted a message on Perseverance by Darth377. [Mini Game] [Hunger Games- like gameplay] [Spawning Chests] [Survival] [Waves] [Get the highest score!Nice, +1!Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
Nov 10, 2013shadowdude246 posted a message on Steve/NPC Mod V.2.0 [Steve Has More Features!] [He Can Follow You!]Hello Minecraft Pocket Edition Players,Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
I Have Made A Steve/NPC Mod For All Of Us To Enjoy.
To Spawn Steve, Just Tap The Ground With A Stick. He Will Randomly Say Things, And If You Kill Him, He Will Drop His Inventory. If You Tap Him With A Gold Ingot, He Will Follow You. Tap Him Again, And He Won't Follow You. If You Tap Him With A Cyan Flower You Will Be Informed On How Steve Feels. Planning For More To Be Added.
V.1.0 - Initial Release V.2.0 - Steve Can Say A Total Of 20 Things, Steve Can Follow You, And Steve Has Emotions.
© 2013 By shadowdude246. Do Not Redistribute Without My Consent, Or I Will Have You Infracted For Copyright.
This Mod Will Be Updated, And Have A lot more things, so it will always be fun!
Dec 25, 2013shadowdude246 posted a message on CUSTOM SOUNDS! Tutorial inside! 0.8.0! AWESOME FEATURE FOR MAP CREATORS!Will This Work On Android?Posted in: MCPE: Mod / Tool Discussion
Oct 20, 2013Hello my fellow minecraft pocket edition players,Posted in: MCPE: Clans
I am attempting to start a clan. Right now anyone can join, no matter who you are. But you must agree to be passionate about this clan, and do give up. We will do whatever, but my computer does not support the latest version of pocket mine, and my router is nearly non-functional when it comes to port forwarding, so I will need to have someone create a server for us. Please join. You will receive a banner if you agree to the above.
Dec 7, 2013Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
Welcome To MineZ PE: A Zombie Survival Mod For Minecraft PE. In This Mod You Will Fight For Your Life, Surviving Zombies
Empty Water Bottle
Supply Crates Spawn In Your World, And They Contain Useful Items.
V.1.0 - Initial release
How To Drink:
Tap The Ground With A Water Bottle, and you will replenish your thirst. Fill up water bottles by tapping leaves.
© 2013 By Shadowdude246.
Do Not Distribute Without My Consent,
As I will have you infracted for copyright.
Nov 27, 2013Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
No, the game just crashes.
I didn't upload the right one so he kind of doesn't say anything back I just found that out today. so so sorry about that. oh btw is there a way that you can give him a gamer tag above his head because that would be so cool.
Nov 25, 2013Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
wait a minute, May I ask you a question? Does he actually talk to you and understand what you say? I can't use this mod, as it says "bad .zip file" when I attempt to extract it. Btw, thanks for calling me a good modder I don't mind that you use my script and edit it, because you were honest. I hate when people just copy and paste my mod and give me no credit what so ever, bu,t you so it doesn't bother me.
shadowdude246 yes. Do you mind that I edited your Steve mod?? oh and btw I have to say you are one of the coolest mod makers that I have ever seen so please keep up the good work XD
Nov 23, 2013Posted in: MCPE: Mod / Tool Discussion
wow I Saw them, I was just being derpy. They are: incorrect use of function useItem, incorrect area to put Block.defineBlock, and missing semicolons after the Block.defineBlock statements. I did not miss them, I just forgot to write them.Quote from 500 Internal Server Error
Not an error. The fact that you can't spot the three obvious errors earns you an EPIC FAIL, WILL NOT REPLY AGAIN rating.
Nov 23, 2013Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
so you edited the Steve Mod of mine?
- To post a comment, please login.
Feb 3, 2013500_Internal_Server_Error posted a message on BlockLauncher: an Android app that patches Minecraft PE without reinstallBlockLauncher: a custom Minecraft PE launcher for AndroidPosted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
formerly known as MCPELauncher.
BlockLauncher is a custom Minecraft PE launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, and (in the Pro version) texture packs, and server IPs.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatible with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
- Jelly Bean users cannot use original textures - they will get the standard demo texture pack
- You can't use the hidden Camera item
Download free: http://zhuowei.github.com/MCPELauncher/MCPELauncherApp-release-beta.apk
Get addons: My addons
For testing, please use an official unmodded copy of Minecraft PE.
Any ideas on how I can make this better than the official launcher?
Source code: https://github.com/zhuowei/MCPELauncher
This program uses aFileChooser by Paul Burke. See https://github.com/zhuowei/aFileChooser for licensing information.
This program contains code derived from 2of1's awesome Andhook library: https://github.com/2of1/andhook
This program contains no Mojang-derived code. All methods are implemented based on the official APK's method names and preference files only.
Thanks to Snowbound for his PTPatch reading code, NathanX for the icon, and jiayong for the Chinese translation.
Releases after 1.6 have changelogs documented on GitHub: https://github.com/zhuowei/MCPELauncher/releases
1.5.ultimate_answer_to_life_the_universe_and_everything: (December 9th, 2013)
- Experimental update for 0.8.0 build 8
- Available through the public beta channel only
1.5.5: (November 21th, 2013)
- Added support for HP Slate 7, Hisense Sero Lite 7, and other Rockchip devices
- ModPE scripts can now define custom blocks (thanks, MrARM and Byteandahalf)
- Item descriptions are now correctly shown in ModPE
- ModPE scripts can now control sneaking
- Added new translations by Kmcpe, PEmapmodder, MelomanCool, VasuZ, and Michal16
1.5.2: (November 11th, 2013)
-Added a new Croatian translation by QyMineAsap
-Added an updated Korean translation by KMCPE
-ModPE Script runtime can import longer scripts now
-Added experimental ModPE Script texture downloader to Pro
-Added support for coloured text in chat
-Fixed ModPE's Level.setTile not taking block data - thanks to CheesyFriedBacon
1.5.1: (October 20th, 2013)
- Added support for more ModPE Script methods, and experimental support for running ModPE scripts on the client in local Wi-Fi Multiplayer games
- Added a screenshot function
- Added an updated Korean translation by kmcpe
1.5: (October 12th, 2013)
- Support for Minecraft PE 0.7.6
- Removed support for Minecraft PE 0.7.5 and below
1.4.6: (October 8th, 2013)
- Even more ModPE script improvements: thanks to MrARM, KsyMC, CheesyFriedBacon, and InusualZ for their contributions
- Some changes may break ModPE Scripts that add custom items or switch gamemode. If a script stops working, please ask the developers to update it.
- Removed the Insert Text workaround and added a Manage ModPE Script button on the in-game patch manager
- Drop to a feature-limited mode when live patching cannot be enabled (for example, on Samsung Knox-equipped devices)
1.4.5 Release Candidate: (September 20, 2013)
1.4.2-1.4.4: (Month of September, 2013)
- Mainly ModPE improvements. Thanks to MrARM, InusualZ, and a bunch more people
1.4.2 Beta 3: (September 7th, 2013)
- Fixed ModPE scripts methods: clientMessage, spawnCow/Chicken/PigZombie with textures
- added bl_spawnMob and bl_setMobTexture methods
1.4.2 Beta 2: (September 7th, 2013)
- Didn't upload correctly
1.4.2 Beta 1: (September 7th, 2013)
- Support for Amazon version of MCPE
1.4.1: (September 5th, 2013)
- Added support for Gingerbread version of MCPE
- Added mystery feature in Pro
1.4: (September 4th, 2013)
- Added updated Korean translation by Koongchi123
- reason for late updated explained with a mysterious change in the program.
1.4 Beta 1: (September 4th, 2013)
- Support for MCPE 0.7.5
- View source of ModPE Scripts
- (Unchanged Amazon-only release)
1.3.3 Beta 3: (August 23th, 2013)
- Support for ModPE Script spawn mob methods in Amazon copy of MCPE 0.7.3
1.3.3 Beta 2: (August 22th, 2013)
- Support for the Amazon copy of MCPE 0.7.3
1.3.3 Beta 1: (August 18th, 2013)
- New splash screen
- support for spawning Zombie Pigmen in ModPE Scripts
1.3.2: (August 17th, 2013)
- Added partial support for new ModPE script methods
- Added updated translation by KsyMC
1.3.1: (August 15th, 2013)
- Experimental support for Minecraft PE 0.7.3
- Removed support for Minecraft PE 0.7.2 and below
1.3: (August 15th, 2013)
- Pulled due to chat crash
1.2.10 Beta 1: (August 7th, 2013)
- Switched to a built-in version of Saurik's Substrate hooking framework for BlockLauncher addons
- Added procCmd callback to ModPE Script runtime
1.2.9: (August 7th, 2013)
- Added updated translations by MelomanCool and Mine_Nick95
- Scripts can now access player before any events are fired
1.2.9 Beta 1: (August 6th, 2013)
- ModPE Script: Refer to entities internally with entity IDs to prevent crashes when accessing a dead entity
- Disable player-related ModPE Script methods before a player clicks an animal/block to prevent crashes
1.2.8: (August 5th, 2013)
- Support for ModPE Script 0.3
- Import from clipboard
1.2.7: (August 4th, 2013)
- Show warning message when importing scripts on Minecraft 0.7.1
1.2.6: (July 30th, 2013)
1.2.7 Release Candidate 1: (August 3rd, 2013)
- Disable ModPE scripts in a multiplayer world to prevent crashing
1.2.7 Beta 9: (August 2nd, 2013)
- Support for some future ModPE Script methods: tick hook (calls bl_tickHook), and passing in a side parameter on interaction.
1.2.7 Beta 8.1: (August 2nd, 2013)
- Support for Mod PE Script 0.2
- Support for setVel* methods
- One crapton more logging
1.2.7 Beta 8: (August 2nd, 2013)
- Pulled due to crashes
1.2.7 Beta 7: (August 1st, 2013)
- Pass in the proper blockId in the ModPE right click hook1.2.7 Beta 6: (August 1st, 2013)
- Added ability to import script from any URL
- print() calls from ModPE now displayed as Toasts
1.2.7 Beta 5: (August 1st, 2013)
- Fixed crash when tapping a block with bare hands
1.2.7 Beta 4: (August 1st, 2013)
- One MOAR method implemented in the ModPE script runtime
- Added logging to track down a crash
1.2.7 Beta 3: (August 1st, 2013)
- Ever moar methods implemented in the ModPE Script runtime
1.2.7 Beta 2: (August 1st, 2013)
- Implemented more methods and callbacks from the released version of Treebl's ModPE script runtime
1.2.7 Beta 1: (July 31th, 2013)
- Preliminary ModPE Script support
- Turned off the incomplete ModScript stuff as it crashes on Gingerbread
- Added new Russian translation by MelomanCool
1.2.6 Beta 1: (July 29th, 2013)
- Support for Android 4.3
- Some work on ModScript support
1.2.5: (July 22th, Pro only)
- Added ability to patch servers running on an alternate port
- Removed parts of the anti-backup code, which is malfunctioning on Gingerbread
1.2.4 (July 21th, Pro only)
- Replaced built-in texture pack with a modified version of NathanX's Slickcraft
- Server List to keep track of common servers
- Added support for mcpe-server URIs to add servers to the list by clicking on a link in webpages.
1.2.3: (July 8th)
- Added Minecraft 0.7.1 support again due to popular demand
- Enable large heap in Pro
1.2.2: (July 8th)
- Release pulled within an hour due to a bug
1.2.1: (July 7th)
- Hide the keyboard when exiting
1.2.1 Beta 2: (July 7th, 2013)
- Keyboard Fix: Electric Boogaloo. Use the SHOW_FORCED flag to force the keyboard to show.
- Realms login fix on Gingerbread devices.
1.2.1 Beta 1: (July 5th, 2013)
- Attempted fix to the keyboard problem. Didn't work.
1.2: (July 4th, 2013)
- Minecraft PE 0.7.2 support
1.1.3: (June 19th, 2013)
- Amazon support
- Don't crash when patching a zero-length invalid patch
- For the Play Pro release: ability to redirect Realms to Shoghicp's server list
1.1.3 Beta 1: (June 16th, 2013)
- HIGHLY experimental Amazon support
1.1.2: (June 12th, 2013)
- Added new translations by Mine_Nick95 and Koongchi
- Added option to hide in-game patch manager button
- Added experimental Minecraft Realms support
1.1.1: (June 7th, 2013)
- Updated for Minecraft PE 0.7.1
1.1: (June 5th, 2013)
- Misc. fixes
1.1 Beta 1: (June 5th, 2013)
- In the last release, I accidentally some code, so I fixed that.
- Updated language file in the built-in texture pack
- Better hovercar
- Notice for people who need to re-extract texture pack and for the currently not working Realms page
1.1 Beta 0: (June 5th, 2013)
- The first beta that barely works with 0.7.0
- patching features moved into the Hovercar
1.0.8 beta 1: (May 12, 2013)
- Enabled reverse landscape mode. Thanks, snowbound!
- Added an updated Korean translation by Koongchi123
1.0.7: (April 29, 2013)
- Added a new Spanish translation by Mine_Nick95
- Virtual menu key support enabled again
- detect Minecraft version changes and go into safe mode or repatch - now fully compatible with PocketTool and QuickPatch
1.0.7 beta 1: (April 28, 2013)
- Fixed "Quit and Copy Worlds" button in Multiplayer not working
- Added icon to Hovercar
- hopefully fixed the change skin intent
- Added new translations by jiayong and Insane96MCP
- deleting mods in Live Patching works now
- Enable/disabling texture packs now 10x faster
1.0.6: (April 11, 2013)
- Added an intro screen for first-time users
- Added a "show information" button to the patch management screen
- Added new translations by MineeFann and @minecrafting_er
- Reorganized the options menu
1.0.5: (April 1, 2013)
- FINALLY! a screen to uninstall addons
- Fixed Jelly Bean devices unable to erase text in sign edit screen
- Added new translation by @minecrafting_er
1.0.5 Beta 1: (March 31, 2013)
- Added manage addons screen
1.0.4: (March 31, 2013)
- Added new translation by Koongchi
1.0.4 Release Candidate: (March 27, 2013)
- Skin support
- sensitivity option added
- Finished transition to BlockLauncher name
1.0.4 Beta 2: (March 25, 2013)
- Experimental in-game patch manager: enable the hovercar via Options -> enable in game patch manager
- Trying Snowbound's suggestion of using BlockLauncher for the name
1.0.4 Beta 1: (March 23, 2013)
- Enable/disable option in patch screen
- automatically pulls in patches from PocketTool's patches dir
- Added new translation by Koongchi
- App now targets API 17 (Jelly Bean), and now gets the Holo theme
1.0.3: (March 20, 2013)
- Peaceful mode toggle
- organized settings panel
- Fixed settings not saving sometimes
- added a notice screen if your device does not have Minecraft installed
- Added new translations by pedronc1 and Koongchi
1.0.2: This release was pulled.
1.0.2 Beta 1: (March 18, 2013)
- Support for importing patches from file managers - just tap on a .mod file to import it!
- Automatically restart MCPELauncher after installing/removing an addon
- Added a new translation by jiayong620
- Fix texture issue when using built-in textures on Jelly Bean
1.0.1: (March 10, 2013)
- actually load the fallback textures on Jelly Bean
- Added a "enable experimental addon support" option for native addons
1.0.1 Beta 1 + (1/infinity): (March 3, 2013)
- Fixed live patching on Gingerbread
1.0.1 Beta 1: (March 2, 2013)
- Proof-of-concept addon loading
1.0: (February 21, 2013)
- Added a new awesome icon by NathanX
- First Google Play release
1.0 Release Candidate 1: (February 19, 2013)
- About screen added
- Less Out of Memory crashes when loading really large texture packs
1.0 Beta 8: (February 17, 2013)
- Only re-patch if required
- automatically patch the Gui_blocks patch if the texture pack doesn't have the file
1.0 Beta 7: (February 17, 2013)
- Built-in RepetiCraft texture pack to demo the texture pack changing feature and to give Jelly Bean users some textures
- Added two Mojang files - font/default8.png and lang/en_US.lang for interoperability on Jelly Bean. Please don't sue me.
- Change the reported DPI of your screen to change D-PAD size
1.0 Beta 6: (February 16, 2013)
- Patches! Yay!
- Proper Free version that limits patches to 3 and doesn't have texture pack or IP patching support
1.0.0 Beta 5: (February 9, 2013)
- Added a new Simplified Chinese translation by jiayong620
- Patches the version number of Minecraft to read ">9000!" for teh lolz
- Added a Nerdy Stuff page with a button to dump libminecraftpe.so from RAM to compare differences against the copy stored on disk. Not useful for anybody except for debugging.
1.0.0 Beta 4: (February 3, 2013)
- Added ALL the options (except for sensitivity)
- App now runs in fullscreen mode
- Added notice when people try to create a world
1.0.0 Beta 3: (February 3, 2013)
- Added Options support - intentionally remade the options screen so that translations would be easier
- As a side effect, Xperia Play support
- Lock orientation to landscape
1.0.0 Beta 2: (February 3, 2013)
- Added Vibrate support
1.0.0 Beta 1: (February 3, 2013)
- Initial release of the fixed version
1.0.0 Beta 0: (January 6th, 2013)
- Epic fail proof of concept version that didn't work.
May 7, 2014Darth377 posted a message on Perseverance by Darth377. [Mini Game] [Hunger Games- like gameplay] [Spawning Chests] [Survival] [Waves] [Get the highest score!Posted in: MCPE: Mods / ToolsBug Free!Features:
Type /start to begin
30 chests will spawn, stuffed with goodies that will help you live.
Zombies will spawn around you in waves, as the waves go on, more will spawn with more health
Hunger Games like gameplay as you search for chests, and slay enemies.
TIme based scoring system posted upon death
Easy to install and play!
There are no reviews right now.
Post a screenshot or video of your score to go on the leaderboard! First Place winner by the end of May will recieve an exclusive mod. (dont expect too much though ) ABSOLUTLY NO CHEATING!
No one is leading right now
Please note:My Kindle is bricked, and therefor I will not be able to test my mods anymore. Please support me by reporting any crash or bug errors.
If you enjoyed, please, leave a comment and a +1!
- To post a comment, please login.