- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 11 months, and 9 days
Last active Thu, Apr, 2 2015 01:13:49
- 0 Followers
- 144 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Feb 17, 2015samster0299 posted a message on Don't Drop the Soap! 2.0 [Real Prison Server] [24/7] [Revived] [Making Minecraft Cool Again]I'm unable to get a confirmation email at all, yahoo or gmailPosted in: PC Servers
Jan 23, 2015samster0299 posted a message on Don't Drop the Soap! 2.0 [Real Prison Server] [24/7] [Revived] [Making Minecraft Cool Again]Well as I much as I want this to happen, I'm starting to lose hopePosted in: PC Servers
Dec 23, 2012samster0299 posted a message on Behind Bars Prison | HARDCORE | NON-OP | Fresh Start | prison.mcviral.orgPosted in: PC Serverssamster0299's Guard application
'Viralgaming is Awesome'
In Game name:
How old are you?:
What is your timezone?:
My timezone is GMT +8
What times can you guard?:
I can guard everyday and will be online in the time span of 8 am to about 10 pm
How long have you played on our server?:I started playing on this server last month
What is your current rank?:My current rank is Elite
Do you have experience with prison servers?:I have played on Killion and Don't Drop the Soap
Do you have experience guarding?:
I have been a guard on Don't Drop the Soap
Have you read ALL of the rules, Guard and Prisoner?:
I have read all the rules Guard and prisoner. I have been reading these rules every week to refresh on the rules.
Why should we pick you as guard?:I am a good choice for guard because I am in a good timezone for the server and I have read the rules over and over and not forgetting any detail. I like to stop the PvP in the prison and would like to make it safer for the new prisoners that come in everyday. I would love to help the new prisoners make their way through the prison, and help any other player that needs assistance. I am good at PvP and I go through some PvP training with my friends on a private server. I have a good eye for contraban and I know what the contraban items are. I would love to help the server be more controlled and would love to work my way up through the ranks
Nov 11, 2012samster0299 posted a message on Don't Drop the Soap! | Prison Server | 1.5 | 155 Slots | No lag | 24/7 |Posted in: PC Serverssamster0299/aimster02's Moderator applicationReposted after 5 pages (Last post: 612)
In Game name: aimster02
Current Rank: I am Ranked [Free] I have recently resigned from Guard on samster0299 so I won't be a Mod and Guard
What is your Timezone?: My timezone is GMT +8 a timezone where Chat mods are never really online.
Age: I am 13 years old and mature.
Have you ever been banned/muted?: I have never been banned or muted on the serverIf so, Why?:Haven't been Banned or Muted
What makes you the best choice for moderator?: I am a good choice for moderator as I am on the server almost everyday. There hasn't been a chat mod in my Timezone so I think it will help keep the server's chat clean from spam or caps, in my opinion this is required because if there isn't a chat mod in my timezone how can you be sure that the server would be safe for new comers? Well that is what I want to change. I did run and still running a private server so I know the basic Admin commands and know how to mute, tempban, ban, Unban etc. On this account I have been on the server since July 18, 2012 (proof Below). I have a good command in the english language, and I will not fool around while doing my job. This job won't be taken as a joke but I will take it very seriously. I have read the mutable offenses and the server rules in general. I rarely go AFK while I'm on the server. I have been a part of this server long enough to know what chat mods should do. Also I am a Guard on the server so I know the prison and server rules. Another reason would be is that I see Sr Guards moderating the chat because most of the time the chat mods are on at the same time then pretty much leave at the same time, and with my timezone I could be on when almost no staff are online.
Any Additional Info:I have just resigned from guard on my main account because I was having lag issues and I have really enjoyed that position, so now I would still like to help the server by being a moderator.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
Oct 27, 2012samster0299 posted a message on Don't Drop the Soap! | Prison Server | 1.5 | 155 Slots | No lag | 24/7 |Posted in: PC ServersQuote from ALAN_C_S
greetings! i go by the name of ALAN_C_S! i am currently free on the jail server "MC Concicted" and i would like a prison transfer. i do have proof that i am free
IGN is ALAN_C_S. thank you for considering my request
Do you mean Convicted?
If you do please post the image on your post, thank you.
Oct 7, 2012samster0299 posted a message on Killion Detention Center - Largest and # 1 Prison Server [UPDATED: 1.7.4]Posted in: PC ServersQuote from prison_server
Just wondering but what mod is that? And how'd you get your hot bar to look like that? I like it
It is the Advanced HUD mod antvenom has reviewed a while ago
Sep 19, 2012samster0299 posted a message on Don't Drop the Soap! | Prison Server | 1.5 | 155 Slots | No lag | 24/7 |Yay finished a week of Guarding!Posted in: PC Servers
Jul 19, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from jjkoletar
Again, like the app, but I reluctantly must deny for the time being. Please reapply when you're more experienced.
kk will do
- To post a comment, please login.
Dec 8, 2014Bearnye posted a message on Don't Drop the Soap! 2.0 [Real Prison Server] [24/7] [Revived] [Making Minecraft Cool Again]Posted in: PC Servers
SERVER IP: ddtsmc.com
Teamspeak IP: ddtsmc.teamspeak3.com:8438bit.ly/mcsoap
(Original thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/pc-servers/objective-servers/765523-dont-drop-the-soap-prison-server-1-5-155-slots-no)
We are currently open and busy adding additional features!
Don't Drop the Soap! is a classic, no-nonsense, non-OP, prison server in which you start at bottom doing hard labor jobs while trying to stay alive. Make money and purchase your way up the ranks! Join a gang, make friends and enemies, and fight your way to the top. With enough money, you may buy yourself out of prison, into freedom. More on these ranks and what jobs you can do to earn the ranks will be specified later on in this post.
The server is online 24/7 ran on a dedicated server. We have 75 slots at the moment with little to no lag.
We are currently in the process of reintroducing past and new features into the server, so look out for those in the coming weeks!
This is the starting block; all new players arrive here. This is where your journey begins. Here, the most brutal PvP area and hardest working jobs make life grim.
A small step up from Block 3. The decreased PvP and higher paying jobs make the prison seem a bit better, but don't forget to watch your back.
The second highest block, this area has well-paying jobs, and a reliable source of ready food. The clean space and nice architecture is much needed upgrade compared to the previous blocks..
The most elite block prior to being free. This block has jobs that can't be beat and has no PvP areas at all. Choose from a variety of jobs including the snow mine and the cow farm for a steady income of money.
You have finally bought your way out of prison to freedom! You are free to roam the world outside. You can build whatever you want, wherever you want! Hide your base well because griefing and raiding is not prohibited. You may come back to Soapville at any time to sell or buy any goods you have or may need. Keep in mind you must still abide by prison rules while visiting fellow convicts in the prison.
The highest achievable rank on the server comes with great responsibility. The Warden maintains all activity going on in the server and prison. Only earned through trust and loyalty. The Warden regulates events, moderates the chat, and keeps the server at its best.
It's not easy running a server like DDTS. Server costs are high, and we depend on supporters like you to keep the server running. You can visit our server shop at: shop.ddtsmc.com
Failure to comply with these rules will result in a mute, kick, or even ban.
- No use of any type of modded clients (there is a list of approved mods).- No advertising of any other Minecraft server - No excessive use of offensive language (Will be enforced at administrator's discretion).- No use of x-ray texture packs.- No abuse of exploits/glitches (Report all server exploits to administrators as soon as possible).- No spamming (Minor spamming results in a mute, increase in mute time after each consecutive offense. Major spamming results in a ban.)
These are the role-playing rules of the server. If you do not comply with these rules, you will not be banned, but instead placed in "solitary confinement"
- No PvP abusing.- No PvP camping.- No safe-zoning.- No damaging potions (harming, poison, etc.).- No wielding contraband (swords outside of animal farms, flint and steel, bow and arrows, lava).- If caught with a contraband item, a guard will ask for it and count down from 5.- Building in the mines or any other farm.- Attempting to harm other players in the mines, in the form of traps, pitfalls, etc. (3 day tempban,)
Guards are entrusted with the task to keep the prison safe and be friendly to all prisoners. There are different guards, each with different levels of responsibility.
Trainee Guard:The newest recruit. Freshly picked, trainee guards are the most inexperienced, and are under probation. They spend their time learning the job from more experienced guards from block 3, all the while helping them out with keeping the prison under control. Not many make it past this testing phase.Guard:Now, well experienced, guards are those who keep order around prison. They give prisoners a security and keep riots at a minimum.Alpha Guard:The best of the best guards. Hand picked by the wardens, these guards have shown their loyalty to guarding, and thus have earned the prestigious name of Sr Guard. Sr Guards help guide the new trainee guards, and normal guards. Access to the ban and mute commands.
Becoming Guard:Think you have what it takes to become a Guard of the server? Follow these steps:
- Fill out the application found below and post it on the thread. Do not leave anything out.- Wait patiently while a Warden reviews your application; spamming a warden is not a good way to be noticed.- Include "Best of luck" at the end of your app, or it will be denied automatically.- Reread the guard rules and information while you hope to be accepted.ContrabanSwords of any typeBows/Arrows
Flint and steel
Any harming potion
Any tool that was used to harm other playersGuard Rules:- If you, a guard, are killed, all offenses against ANYONE are forgotten.
- If you see a prisoner with contraband, ask for it and countdown from 5 to 1. If the prisoner does not give the correct item then jail them, regardless of complaint.- If a prisoner is "contraban-trolling" you (constant wooden swords, full inventory), and you've asked for contraban 3 consecutive times, you may jail them without asking for the rest of the swords.
- If you see a prisoner PVP someone and then run into a safe-zone, warn them in this format: "pvp warn " If they repeat the violation, and you remember the PvP warn from earlier, jail them. PvP warns will only reset after jails.- If a prisoner PvP's you three consecutive times (after death), issue a "continuous pvp warn." If they proceed to PVP you a fourth time, jail them.
- If you see a prisoner running back and forth from a non-pvp zone to a pvp zone for the sole purpose of safezoning for pvp jail them immediately, no questions asked.
- Any use of a harmful throwing potion is an instant jail. If there is only one prisoner in the area with access to harming potion, that prisoner is to be jailed.
- If a prisoner is found on a walkway/platform that is not normally accessible by normal players then the prisoner must be asked to get down and you will countdown for the prisoner to get down from the area. If the prisoner does not comply, he or she must be jailed.
- All of these rules are subject to change, be sure to stay updated.
In order to be promoted from Tr. Guard to Guard, you must have been employed for at least 2 weeks, and pass a personal exit exam concerning the prison rules with a Warden or Alpha Guard.
Alpha Guards will be hand-picked by the wardens, at the wardens' discretion.
In game name:
What is your timezone?
What times can you guard?
Do you have experience with prison-themed servers?:
Do you have any experience guarding?:
What makes you the best selection for guard?:
Have you read ALL the rules, guard and prisoner?:
What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will need screenshot proof of it if you decide to resign?:
- Welcome ALL new player.- Assist all players.- Help the Wardens keep the chat clean.
- Have general knowledge of commands.
- Be a part of the community for at least 3 weeks.
- Know how to moderate a server properly.
- Must be rank Free.
- Must be proficient with English.
- Must have a working microphone and Skype or Teamspeak installed.
- Fill out an application if you think you have what it takes.
What to mute for:- Manual chat spam- Harassment- Out of control chat fights- Excessive profanity
What to ban for:- Advertising- Excessive use of profane language
What is your timezone?:
How long have you been playing on the server (and did you play on the original server?)
Have you ever been banned from the server?
If so, why?
What makes you the best choice for moderator?
Are you known by any other usernames? If so which ones?
Jan 25, 2015Bearnye posted a message on Don't Drop the Soap! 2.0 [Real Prison Server] [24/7] [Revived] [Making Minecraft Cool Again]Update: I apologize for the long period of silence. We initially hoped to open the server with the help of our old coder jjkoletar. With his help, we would be able to bring the server back online in a swift manner. However, we are not able to get his help at this time.Posted in: PC Servers
Because of this, we are in the process of rebuilding the entire server. This includes the map, plugins, etc. This will take quite a while, but work has begun. There is no ETA. Thanks everyone for your patience.
- To post a comment, please login.