A video I made with the help of a few friends on a server recently! :smile.gif: Thanks for the mod!!! :biggrin.gif:
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years
Last active Tue, Oct, 25 2011 22:13:33
- 0 Followers
- 9 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 1, 2011Dear Reschs,Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I would like to give you my dearest thanks for making this mod! Before I used to try to time-lapse in minecraft using a screen capture program like Dxtory and Fraps but found them time consuming all around. This mod has allowed me to time-lapse in minecraft better and more efficiently so thank you for you great work!
However there is one thing I would like to know if it is possible:
I would like a relocatable/selectable folder where the multishot screenshots will be stored. The reasoning behind this idea is that I use my laptop to capture my timelapses however, I use my desktop to edit and then compress them into to watchable videos thus I would like to make a folder which I could assign to my network drive then just get the pictures from there instead of having to copy them from my laptop to my desktop.
Anyway, Amazing mod you have here! I especially like the fact that it's compatible with most mods like Optimine and Optifog! Anyhow, thanks for your amazing mod!
Mar 22, 2011Great Mod! I really enjoy all of the work you must have put into this.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I just have a few ideas that would improve this mod in my opinion.
1. Improve the textures of the dinosaurs (From what I have seen they seem to be just a fill color)
2. Maybe some dinosaur sounds? Like perhaps a roar that will draw upon all of those childhood memories of when I used to stay up late watching the Jurassic Park Movies. (I could never not be scared of the T-Rex Roar)
3. A Possible Texture Pack. Maybe a texture pack that affects the blocks inside the Jurassic, like perhaps a more Floral looking grass on the ground (Perhaps brighter grass)?
4. I would also like to see some sort of a "Water Dinosaur", maybe perhaps a mosasaurs?
Well those are my ideas for improving this mod, otherwise great mod!
Looking forward to future updates on it.
ps. I am currently using the Mo' Creatures Mod and when I am walking around the Jurassic I see shapes of people with the skins of the creatures from Mo' Creatures. I was wondering if this is just a bug or something is wrong with my minecraft.
Jan 15, 2011Dude this is amazing, but sadly i'm a redstone challenged person...Ive spent the last hour trying to recreate this but i have yet to get it correct. Could you please do a video tutorial or a step by step picture tutorial on how to do this, the animated gif was really confusing to me. Please help :biggrin.gif:Posted in: Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.