Server is back up after some technical difficulties. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- Registered Member
Member for 13 years, 1 month, and 2 days
Last active Thu, Apr, 28 2016 19:46:57
- 0 Followers
- 112 Total Posts
- 19 Thanks
Jan 24, 2016Posted in: PC Servers
Jan 24, 2016Posted in: PC Servers
We are still accepting new members. Feel free to take a look around the server before submitting an application
Jan 22, 2016Posted in: PC Servers
While your application isn't complete... sure why not, welcome aboard.
Jan 19, 2016Posted in: PC Servers
Sorry, RainbowPuppy152. We are looking for members with a higher level of maturity. Thank you for your application, nonetheless.
Jan 18, 2016Posted in: PC ServersAccepting New Applications? YES
- IP address: 184.108.40.206
- Location: USA
- Minecraft version: 1.8.9
- The Server is a Graylist/Whitelist. Feel Free to hop on and take a look before submitting an application.
Agharti is a unique server with a map generated using a custom generation string. It was then covered from above with bedrock. This map is for the hardcore spelunker. There is no sun. No Rain. No Snowing. You can consider the entire map to be underground. Not only is it underground, but it also extends to max block height.
See what minecraft's world generator can do when tweaked just right! Explore large caverns, find stunning overlooks, and traverse staggering cliffs all while avoiding the hostile mobs who are now always a threat.
We are not looking to be a massive community. A stable, mid-sized population would be ideal.
- Don’t grief, steal, cheat, x-ray, etc.
- PVP only with mutual agreement
- Respect other players and their builds
- Don't kill other players animals without permission
- Don't harvest other players crops without permission
- DO NOT ask the admins for teleports or other cheaty help
- If you have a "friend" that wants to join they must apply at this forum themselves.
- A minimum level of maturity and respect is expected. If you are deemed lacking you will be removed from the server
Application for whitelist:
Please take the time to fill this out properly and thoroughly.
Applications will be reviewed First-Come-First-Serve and evaluated based on quality and apparent merit.
- What’s your minecraft name?
- How old are you?
- Where are you from?
- Describe your play style:
- What’s your previous server experience (e.g. any previous bans ---- Answer this Question)?
- Why would you like to join this server?
- Pictures of impressive builds are welcome
Sep 14, 2014razar51 posted a message on ThatDorkyGuy Presents...1.8 Vanilla Minecraft - 24/7 Uptime - Professionally Hosted - Whitelist - Survival - HardReal Name: John FaulknerPosted in: PC Servers
In-game Name: Razar51
Where are you from? Missouri, USA
How much Minecraft experience do you have? 5? years. Since right before the Halloween update that added the nether
How many rules does the server have? 10
Do you agree to the rules? Yes
Jun 19, 2013razar51 posted a message on -- Jackal's Den 1.15.2 -- 18+ whitelisted vanilla survival server, no map resets, dedicated hardware, large map, and anti-grief.ApplicationPosted in: PC Servers
1) How old are you? 21
2) What is your in-game name? razar51
3) How did you find out about Jackals Den? minecraft forums
4) Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? yes
5) Tell us a little about yourself: I am an engineering student. I enjoy building redstone
contraptions and large structures in survival mode. I've been playing with the Better Than Wolves
mod but wanted to play some vanilla multiplayer on an active and respectful server like I used to host.
Some things i've created here:
Jul 10, 2012IGN: razar51Posted in: PC Servers
What I like to do: im fairly new to tekkit but am rather familiar with technical mods and contraption building as I have played the Better than Wolves mod for quite some time now. I think what I'd like to do is create large powergrids with generators that require no fuel (green energy).
also, i dont like the idea of EE very much so i probably wont be using it
Jul 10, 2012razar51 posted a message on ChromeCraft! 1.2.5 Tekkit Server! Brand New [NoGrief] WhitelistedHow old are you? : 20Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Have you ever been banned? If so why. No
How long have you been playing? Since just before the halloween update that created the nether
What is your in game name? razar51
Nov 4, 2011To make it more than 4 wide, use a tape system, store the blocks in a vertical tape, so potentially you could have many different block paths of up to 11 width. Just have to worry about powering all those Push up pistons.Posted in: Redstone Discussion and Mechanisms
Nov 4, 2011Posted in: Redstone Discussion and MechanismsQuote from Willie27
But will he fix the bug where redstone going vertical and horizontal on a piston causes it to stay on?
Only if it's brought to his attention with a detailed and well thought out bug report, a way to easily replicate it, etc etc
Nov 3, 2011FINALLY! I will no longer have to hook up the old 5- clocks or pulsars to my repeaters to force block updates on login anymore! This is LONG overdue and will help with pretty much all of my contraption building and maintenance.Posted in: Redstone Discussion and Mechanisms
Nov 1, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Welka1982
Thanks for your answers guys. I just watched the video from Battosay. He does explain how to do soap but not what you use it for. Any idea ?
I think the soap may be an item added now with uses for it planned somewhere down the road.
- To post a comment, please login.