- Curse Premium
Member for 10 years, 2 months, and 22 days
Last active Sat, Sep, 3 2022 19:40:09
- 77 Followers
- 1,447 Total Posts
- 422 Thanks
Jan 22, 2013qmagnet posted a message on Superflat Customization for BeginnersOopsy. Thanks guys. Dumb is I.Posted in: Classic - Creative Mode
26qmagnet posted a message on QMAGNET's Test Map for Resource Packs and Map Makers
>>> August 21, 2017 (1.12.1) <<<
In light of the heart-breaking news that this forum will be completely archived, please visit these links for continued support and information on my Minecraft maps.
Diversity 3 Discord Server - where you can reach me personally
Diversity 3 on Planet Minecraft
Diversity 2 on Planet Minecraft
Diversity on Planet Minecraft
QMAGNET's Test Map on Planet Minecraft
Complex on Planet Minecraft
Thank you for all the years of player involvement and downloading my maps. Diversity is the second most viewed map on this forum and Diversity 2 is the 4th most viewed map here. It's been a pleasure entertaining you. This forum is ending but I am not.
There is no need to respond to this thread any longer. Please visit one of the links above for any help. Cheers!
This is my Minecraft Test Map. It was specifically designed to showcase Resource Packs but has many features for Map Makers to use for their own projects. Feel free to download and use this for your own purpose. You may record or stream this map, but I please credit me in your video description so your viewers know where to get the map and who created it. For more info, please view the youtube video.
- Entire map is separated into dedicated rooms based on theme
- Every item clearly labelled for ease of viewing in odd resource packs
- All regular blocks, including Glazed Terracotta, Shulker Boxes, Frosted Ice
- All functional blocks such as coloured beds, cake, doors, ladder, etc
- All main biomes for grass, tree, vine appearance
- Area for common Structures such as End City, Ocean Monument, Woodland Mansion
- Time switching for sun, moon and star gazing
- Weather switching with rain and snow viewing areas
- Full particle effect displays including dripping water and lava, explosions, smoke, llama spit, totem, etc.
- Effect Testing Lab, experiment on mobs with multiple effects
- Status Effect Testing toggleable with Negative and Positive effects
- All particles displayed using Area Effect Clouds
- Dedicated section for viewing GUIs like backgrounds of chests, crafting table, hopper, etc.
- All plants, trees, huge mushrooms displayed with a greenhouse area including crop growth stages
- Water and Lava in various forms, moving, falling, stationary
- Nether, End Portals, and End Gateways
- All passive and hostile mobs easily viewable at close range, including Villager Parrots and Illagers
- Easily viewable weapon and tool display for all materials
- Inventory entities in Shulker Boxes clearly labelled
- Viewable armour on Armor Stands and Equipping Stations for the 5 armour types
- 100% complete Art Gallery, includes every painting in the game
- Separated redstone room with redstone related blocks, as well as command blocks and minecarts
- Full playsound section, every sound effect and song in Minecraft
This current version of this map is NOT compatible with 1.10 or lower. You should run the map in 1.12! It may work in 1.11 but I have not tested that. In order to get the map working properly, you need to run this at the version is is made for.
You can still download versions of the map since 1.7.4 by clicking on OTHER DOWNLOADS on the Curse.com page for the map.
For more screenshots, view the imgur album here
0qmagnet posted a message on Superflat Customization for BeginnersPosted in: Classic - Creative Mode
- To post a comment, please login.