Hey guys, most of you won't know me but for my fellow old convicted friends this is goodbye. Its been a great run, there have been many fun experience here and it shall always stay with me. I shall always miss this server including some of you guys. Too bad the friendship we have formed on the server can not be the same in real life.
I won't be moving on to a new server because I have now realised this is a generation of convicted for new players to rise including new Alphas to shine. I may come around monthly, but yeah I won't be playing full time now.
1 thing that I still think about is my money, I really have no idea what do with it . Just for information I have 4 million bp and any ideas of what to do with this money will be a great help.
I wish the best for convicted and its future including friends I have made.
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 4 months, and 20 days
Last active Wed, Aug, 21 2013 10:52:50
- 0 Followers
- 169 Total Posts
- 12 Thanks
Dec 28, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from jumbo76
I was Surprised when he said that.
Sigh I remember you as a Free and even a C
Also why are all the veterans leaving
There are only a few Veterans who have played for over 1 year left
I know for a fact There is
I think you forgot me
Dec 26, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from jordancool44
yoda404/jalukaa's abuse video:
In my eyes there are 2 possibilities.
Jalukaa had lag
or he abused
But if you notice you can see the time between you hitting him and him reacting is atleast 1-2 seconds. So I can see a possibility of Jalukaa lagging.
On the other hand Yoda did not abuse, because he saw Jalukaa attack you so he joined into the fight. This was not Yoda's fault.
Dec 26, 2012Posted in: PC Servers
1) IGN: ViperDoesNotKnow
2) Your age: 13
3) How long have you been playing the server? Since Early Late 2011 or Early 2012
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? HAI NOAKII
5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yep I have played on this server
6) What is your time zone? ICT or GMT+0700
7) Why are you the best choice for guard?
I am a fairly decent PVPer and I am in a time zone which not many people go on at but Noakii ( <----I read the Guard rules) comes on a lot in my time zone. I am not going to play much due to my studies but I will come on 1 hour a day during week days and 2 hours on the week ends. I don't think that because a guard comes on a lot it does not mean that they will be a good guard they might come on for 5 hours and just do SQ all day long until they forget to do there homework I will literally have a timer timing how long I will be playing because Minecraft is addicting and I need something to snap me out of it so I will probably play in 30 minutes intervals Posted Image.
Enough about when I will come on and now time to go onto why I would be a good guard.I will be a good guard because I have friends who are guards and sometimes when I see a B picking on a C i just take out my favorite KB 5 sword and hit him to Thy Kingdom Come and sometimes there is lava. if a guard asks for it which none have I just hit them and run to the bottom of CY1.
I think in my time zone I think there are not enough guards. Sure there is Aldron and Noakii and a few guards that decide to come on but there are not enough. This time zone is also the favorite time for the ultra PVPers to come on and bully the poor little Cs and then the Cs rage quit and it is not fun because first they insult the player that kills them and then they insult everyone else it is just not fun to be in the way of a raging C. I can also help the Cs and make them read the rules and tell them what not to do and what to do.
I have played on this server since Early 2012 I even saw the building of the big sandstone grinder in the old free world. I would say I am qualified for this job and I look up to dusty since he is one of the players who built his way from C all the way to Warden. I also want this job because pronatt is my IRL friend and I want to somehow beat him to alpha if I get this epic job. And I would now say the New Convicted Guard Oath On My honor I will do my duty to viper and the prison. To Obey the Prison Law and to help other prisoners at all time. To keep my Sword Extremely Sharp. Mentally Epic. And Morally Gay!!!! I just edited the Boy Scouts Oath XD. I <3 you Noakii I hope I get accepted.
8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? YEP I have a SS in my Minecraft Folder and Even in a Flashdrive and on Photobucket!!!
You did not join early 2012
I know and I am certain that I shall never achieve Alpha
I do not want Alpha anymore
You shall never get Alpha
Dec 12, 2012Posted in: PC Servers
Guys I might be on 1 hour less every day because my GodMother will be visiting and she gives me the creeps and MrPand0 thinks I am lying so I am putting in a image so IN yo Face Natt I am not kidding.
And then 2 weeks later my Other god mother will be visiting so I have a whole month of taking old ladies to sights in Thailand FML Ohh and here is the other letter on rice paper
YOu guys are lucky I if you were with me trying to be polite you would push them in the river because they try to get you to eat wierd things that they have never seen. Once I ate a Frog.... A F***ING FROG if I dont survive Please leave my things to Just_Jarryd he has been a nice person
oh u couldn't have send it by skype? o.o xD
Dec 9, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from Its_NobleCrafter
Noble, You've always been a great player, hacks can sometimes be tempting and its sad to see you go. I never really met you, but I always wanted to be your friend in a way. Sad to c u go, I've always liked ur name.
P.S Thanks for being honest about the hacks. There aren't much people who are honest about using hacks.
Dec 9, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from Fluff_Nut
-Repost of New application due to the fact that I ranked up to Elite and need several changes -
1) Username: Fluff_Nut
2) Your age: 12
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days) I have played on this sever a long time, approximately a half of a year. During this time I had left the server for a month or so due to the fact that I had to help my other favorite sever in which was crashing and soon to fall. As an admin on there I had to leave because of my responsibilities and never had too much time to play on here.
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? I have thoroughly read the Rules many times and actually decided to put my memorization to the test. On the actual sevrer I would be able to answer many of the questions people had such as: How long am I muted for? (as they say in F desc. and since they spammmed earlier, that would be 30 minutes.) The server rules sometimes I get mixed up when other people say that there is a 'new rule' or something, so I often check back to make sure everything is going well. I am familiar with common server rules and I am capable of knowing many by heart.
5) Any experience with the prison genre? I have plenty experience with the prison genre. I've tried other prison sevrers and know what the different ways feel like (this one's the best ) I know what the main point is for about every prison server and what to do, where to go, etc, since I tried to make one myself (Not as good as this or any others I dont think I COULD match this one.)
6) What is your time zone? My time zone is Pacific Coastal Time, or PCT.
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? The first reason I had decided a long time ago was that I wanted to get out of C block, but I figured I could stand through it and progressed through the ranks. Now, as an Elite, I do not thrive to become free. I feel that too many people are breaking the rules without anyone attentive enough to not just stay in one big cluster of guards, but to spread out and act like visible admins in disguise. Now I hope to make sure as a Guard to watch the over the others who might be too clustered and advise them to spread out, and do other things such as just making sure everyone obeys the rules. The first time I felt the wanting to be a guard when I first saw Aldron. Today, he is an Alpha, but when I was playing a while ago he was only a Trainee. We became friends and he told me about being a guard. That just triggered my inspiration and I work mainly just to get a higher rank. Each time I posted a new application. But as the wardens told me to get higher, I went higher. This inspriation actually didn't frusterate me when I got kiled or stolen of my possesions. Istead, it's a message to tell me to work harder! Finally as an Elite, I hope I will be accepted to help guard the prison and control the community and environment.
8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? My current rank is Elite. I have proof of my rank in a screenshot of me talking in the chat. (I would post it right now, But I'm on a different computer. I will save the photo and bring it out if you ever need it.)
Thanks Wardens, and My pleasure to serve your server.
God bless you all,
Looks pretty nice to me
I would definitely agree if his/her app was accepted.
P.S I <3 your profile pic.
Nov 24, 2012Over the last few days I've noticed the desire I wanted to play games is extremely strong. With issues involving SSAT, tests and exams and a critical time during the year I have made up my mind on something. Don't worry this isn't a message of me quitting :P. But sadly something similar. I call it "inactivity" but the way its gonna work is that I shall only be playing on Fridays. So you won't see me often and I won't be as cherry as before. Sadly its going to be during Friday evenings, which is America's Friday mornings. So I won't see a lot of you anymore. I shall not be playing games during any other time. So for some of you I will rarely be seeing you. So I won't be quitting so don't take my plots!Posted in: PC Servers
Nov 19, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from Jaakey
Well, I quit. Sort of. o3o.
I've been wanting to quit for some time now but I've always found one thing or another to stay here because of. I wanted to quit ever since bee, beyond_blitz, yogro, kayllan, all the other oldies quit. After all these quit I found it hard to make real friends, I was alone for a good few months because everybody I trusted scammed or killed me, I got warden, gave out all my stuff and kept warden for, I'm not even sure 9+ months? And here comes this time, my demotion, I really didn't want to post this due to it making me seem power hungry as I'm not. I see this as an opportunity to be able to leave without needing to come back, when I was warden I always felt some need to come back, to liven up the server with an event, reset mines, plots etc.
The sort of bit, above the spoiler is weird, I'll be on every once in a while but in big gaps, just to see whos here, whos quit. Check up on my plots and see what's happening in general, this isn't going to be like a choc-quit though, I'm not officially quitting then coming back for an hour then re-quitting. I'll get on every, 20-ish days, I might get on ts though as I like to speak to some people.
Another reason I'm quitting is the constant graphics glitches with my laptop, I've been getting bugs that turn my screen black for an extended period of time for the good side of 2 months, it used to be withstand-able but it's getting to the point where it goes on for 10 whole minutes, I paid £100 and kept it out at the shop/manufacturer for 18 days for it to not get fixed and I'm not forking out anymore money for it. I'm waiting until christmas to get it replaced completely but even then I doubt I'll get on, it's just a reason I'm quitting.
As I did for the few 4 months of playing the server, I might quit for a month or 2 and come back however this is a promising put-off, I'm really discouraged with playing any games on my laptop for now because of the above graphics glitch, as well as this my boredom with the server did kick in but, in general my life is boring, so I found Convicted fun, not saying its boring I'll point that out before I get quoted on it. But the server has kept repeating itself to me, check guard apps, do plots, lag really hard, reset mines, make events, since I'm not too great at building in Minecraft I also found it hard to make new events.
I was never able to know if it was true but I always felt there was another warden chat thread going on that I wasn't involved in because I was never up to date with warden things, (alpha-promotes, big things going on).
Being the only GMT warden I also found it hard to get help with current things on the server, I didn't mind this as it gave me a very small elevation of choice. Another problem with being a GMT warden is the lack of people on to do anything with. I could rarely host big events as the max people I ever saw online at a comfortable time for me was about 21 average which is hard believe me. I'd say about 3 of those are AFK, 5/6 won't respond and the rest somewhat dedicated to mining/PVPing so won't join
I'm not going to lie though, over these 1.2/.3 year, years? Idk if single/plural. I've had a great time here and I wish it the best. For a last request, put in my recommendation for alpha on Wezda.
Goodbye for about 25 days~
It's sad to see you go Jaakey. You were always my favourite warden, you would always help no matter what rank they were you were nice kind and always would answer everyones question. To me your the a Warden that cares most of the players and I know that you leaving will change convicted. Sadly I cant think of a warden who could replace you that could be just like you, a person who was extremely helpful.
I know that everyone has to move on and I hope I could follow you but 1 thing that I wish is that.
I sincerely wish your legacy shall live on and that no one in Convicted will ever forget you.
I hope I could meet you again, it doesn't matter, which server or which game aslong as I get to play with you again because you are honestly a very special player.
Good Bai Jaakey :'(
- To post a comment, please login.