ok few things the best place to find out about ars magica so far has been direwolf20's mod spotlight
1 this feature is not yet implemented there is also no reason to right now as the abilities are activated by default for now
2 I don't understand the question sorry
3 I think it drops from the arcane gardian
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 5 months, and 14 days
Last active Sat, Jul, 25 2015 20:04:03
- 0 Followers
- 169 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Aug 3, 2012pinecone159 posted a message on ★★★★★★[1.3.1 BUKKIT] ★★ MALEVOLENT PVP ★★ 50 SLOTS ★★ FRESH MAP ★★ ALPHA-LIKE EATING ★★ ZERO-LAG ★★FACTIONS ★★★★★★Hey I love the server so far even with the lag issues that where there for a while(you did well with dealing with thosePosted in: PC Servers
I was wondering if anybody would like me to build an exact replica of a jungle temple close to spawn for the purpose of a new player helping area I intend to make a large coco bean and wheat farm in or under it so everybody can have food and on the upper levels mabey some chests where people can donate item for other players I thought I'd ask since I don't want to build a death trap or something that people just loot and destroy
- To post a comment, please login.
Mar 14, 2013Rayvolution posted a message on ♦ SixtyGig Resource Pack ♦ (Cartoon Style, Clean, Semi Faithful) (Build 1-14-2014) -> Quartz added! <-Miss me? I've released my new game on Steam! Come check it out.Posted in: Resource Packs
PSA: THIS PACK REQUIRES MCPATCHER! OPTIFINE IS NOT A SUITABLE SUBSTITUTE!!! IF YOU CAN NOT INSTALL MCPATCHER, DOWNLOAD SIXTYGIG LIGHT!
Visit the Official Website
Want to see my Live Stream while I work and play?
If you love my pack (or hate it?) Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback! Also don't forget to give some and love!
- My goal is to bring the feel of the vanilla texture pack to life in a more cartoony high resolution artwork. Why do I call it semi-faithful? It's not a true faithful texture pack. It won't be *exactly* like vanilla pixel:pixel like most faithful packs would be, it's still going to be completely my original work hand drawn from scratch. But it will be based on the vanilla texture pack. If you pay close attention to my textures, you'll notice I almost always use the same base colors and shapes of the original vanilla textures, only deviating where allowed without breaking the ultimate feel of Minecraft. A good example would be textures with very distinctive shapes like planks, chests, doors and bricks will retain their original shape/form, just redrawn into my art style.
The purpose of being faithful to the original vanilla blocks is simple, a lot of texture packs go wrong (in my opinion) by totally changing the basic design of the blocks, shaping them into another block style entirely. For example, the planks in Sphax's famous BDCraft, while beautiful, look more like box crates than MC style planks. While that is perfectly fine in a single player environment, I feel it's not good in a multiplayer environment. You want to know your builds look good with vanilla so everyone can enjoy your masterwork, not just you with your texture pack! With my pack, you won't have to switch back and forth!
EVEN IN 1.7: MCPatcher is required to take advantage of this packs full capabilities!
Here's a link to MCPatcher, install it
LATEST BUILD 1-14-2014
Download MC1.7.x (PMC)
Download MC1.7.x (Curse)
Download MC1.7.x (Mirror)
Download SixtyGig Light (Non-MCPatcher users ONLY - Not recommended!!)
SixtyGig light is a special version of SixtyGig with all the bells and whistles stripped from it, it is the only version that will properly work without MCPatcher! It is NOT recommended. Any computer can install MCPatcher unless you have some sort of odd mods that conflict with it, you should make every effort to install MCPatcher and AVOID using this version.
But, if you have no other options, this version will allow you to use SixtyGig.
Patch Packs are small resource packs you can load on top of SixtyGig, offering a more customized experience that may suit your personal tastes!
Patch Pack: Connected Ore Blocks (Primary)
Full CTM For Coal, Lapis, Iron, Gold, Redstone, Emerald and Diamond blocks!
Patch Pack: Seamless Glass (Primary)
This pack removes the alpha layer's grid pattern in the blocks, taking it away from faithful but making it more seamless in appearance.
(Required for SixtyGig, not needed for most other packs unless specified)
1. Download MCPatcher here: http://www.minecraft.../topic/1496369-
2. Close minecraft, if it's open.
3. Doubleclick on the MCPatcher file you downloaded in step 1.
4. Hit Patch.
5. Done! Go do next set of steps below.
(Standard for all packs)
1. Download the pack (Kinda no brainer there!)
2. Open up minecraft
3. Go to Options -> Resource Packs -> Open Resource Pack Folder. A folder should open.
4. Put the file you downloaded in step 1, inside the folder that opened in step 3.
5. Go back into MC, select the pack.
PATCH PACKS 1.7:
1. Download the patch pack you want, place it in /resourcepacks/ with SixtyGig.
2. In 1.7, simply load the patch pack on top of SixtyGig within Minecraft.
PATCH PACKS 1.6:
1. Unzip the patch pack and drag+drop all the contents into the SixtyGig pack.
Direct Downloads: 58,230!
14 Jan 2014 - Quartz added!
10 Jan 2014 - Flower Pots (Item and Block) added!
5 Dec 2013 - Removed placeholder textures (To make pack easier to load with other packs)
6 Oct 2013 - Wheat Crops added!
19 Sep 2013 - CIT-Supported Spawn Eggs added!
18 Sep 2013 - Charcoal, maps and paper added! Empty Bottle fixed.
14 Sep 2013 - Rain Splash, enchantment table glyphs and Splash potion (star) and damage particles added.
12 Sep 2013 - Splash Potions added!
9 Sep 2013 - 250,000 downloads!!!!!
9 Sep 2013 - All regular potions added!
31 Aug 2013 - Bows added!
28 Aug 2013 - All Music Discs added!
27 Aug 2013 - Potatoes, Poisoned Potatoes and Baked Potatoes added.
26 Aug 2013 - All Hardened Clay Added, Stone, All Ores and Bedrock Improved.
22 Aug 2013 - Full BetterSkies support.
20 Aug 2013 - Double and Single Chests added! (Trapped and regular)
18 Aug 2013 - Sticks, Blaze Rods, Coal, Gold Nuggets, Ghast Tears added, pack and mojang.png changed!
17 Aug 2013 - All Paintings added!
17 Aug 2013 - 200,000 Downloads!!
13 Aug 2013 - Birch Leaves fixed.
10 Aug 2013 - Command Block added!
10 Aug 2013 - Lapis Block Improved!
8 Aug 2013 - Coal Block Improved!
2 Aug 2013 - Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond Pickaxes added!
31 Jul 2013 - 150,000 downloads!!
30 Jul 2013 - Anvil GUI added!
20 Jul 2013 - Furnace and Container GUIs added!
18 Jul 2013 - Dispenser and Crafting Menu GUI added.
17 Jul 2013 - Inventory GUI added.
13 Jul 2013 - Armor icons, Air Bubble icons, and action bar added.
10 Jul 2013 - 100,000 DOWNLOADS!!!!
9 Jul 2013 - Options Background changed, XP Orbs, Boss healthbar and horse stamina bar added.
7 Jul 2013 - Color coded GUI/Interface/Menu text added!
6 Jul 2013 - Raw and Cooked Porkchops and Beef added! Also custom splash page messages!
5 Jul 2013 - 90,000 Downloads!
2 Jul 2013 - Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond Shovels added, plus 1.6 fixes for horse bar GUI and logs.
30 Jun 2013 - 1.6.x Resource Pack Released!
29 Jun 2013 - 80,000 Downloads!
29 Jun 2013 - Apple, Golden Apple and Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond Axes added!
27 Jun 2013 - Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond Swords added!
23 Jun 2013 - Flint and Eggs added!
22 Jun 2013 - Gunpowder, Glowstone Dust, Redstone Dust and Sugar added!
21 Jun 2013 - Cake added!
18 Jun 2013 - Writing Book, Written Book, Book, Enchanted Book and Feather added.
17 Jun 2013 - Melon, Glistering Melon, Firework Charge, Magma Cream, Slimeball and Snowball added!
16 Jun 2013 - Cauldron and Hopper Added!
14 Jun 2013 - Anvil Added!
11 Jun 2013 - Waterlily Added!
08 Jun 2013 - Mossy Cobble Added, New redrawn Cobble and improved Mossy Stone Bricks!
08 Jun 2013 - 60,000 downloads!
06 Jun 2013 - Enchantment Table and Book Added!
03 Jun 2013 - Beds Added!
01 Jun 2013 - Soulsand added, Brewing stands fixed!
31 May 2013 - Lava and Flowing Lava added!
30 May 2013 - Water and Flowing Water added!
29 May 2013 - 50,000 Downloads!
28 May 2013 - Enderpearl and Carved Stone added.
If you're interest in making unofficial mod texture support for SixtyGig, please contact me. I have a lot of resources at my disposal to help you out, including free web hosting and FTP access for your files.
Official Mod Support (Packs by me!):
Unofficial Mod Support (Packs by other people!):
- You may only use your own textures, or remixes/edits of SixtyGig's.
- They must be 64x64, and of course, cartoony!
- The textures must be faithful to the mod's textures. Just like SixtyGig's is faithful to default.
- If it's a CTM-supportable texture (most blocks/in-game objects), it must have a minimum of 9 textures.
- You can't put the download link behind Adfly (or anything like it) anywhere on the internet.
- You must host the files on the SixtyGig webserver. (You'll be given an FTP account)
- You must layout the .zip file with the textures in such a way players only need to drag+drop the mod textures out of your pack and directly into the SixtyGig pack.
- "dead" mod packs will be removed. (Either incomplete and no progress has been made in several months, or extremely out of date)
- You are free and modify my texture pack for your own personal use however you deem fit. But you MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE THOSE CHANGES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
- You are free to use this pack in any screenshots or videos you like, including monetized youtube videos.
- You are free to make this pack your official server texture pack, but your users must go to an authorized download location to obtain the pack.
- You may never put a link to my pack behind adf.ly or any other for-profit service. If you want someone to download my pack, please direct them to one of my official download locations only.
AUTHORIZED DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS:
Also; If you want me to link to your any of your work via your screen name in the list below, leave a link as well!
(Some have been sped up for viewing purposes!)
- To post a comment, please login.