That was a long time ago, the latest versions of the mod are compatible with Optifine. I don't recall which class it was.
- Curse Premium
Member for 5 years, 10 months, and 13 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 27 2017 05:45:45
- 18 Followers
- 792 Total Posts
- 302 Thanks
Jun 7, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Salut, on ne peut pas, seuls les nombres entiers fonctionnent.
(please use English next time, this is an English forum)
Jun 5, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
1) Yes, I'm pretty sure it can
2) No, I don't do mods anymore
3) Yes, it's that way by default. It's written in the description.
Mar 26, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Well that's weird. You could still try restarting the game once or twice, but if it doesn't work, I don't know what's going on, sorry.
Mar 24, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Didn't you forget to restart your game? Or did you use a format different from PNG?
Mar 10, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Just want to ask, is this mod compatible with "Tough as Nails"? (https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/246391-tough-as-nails#t1:description)
It does have drinks, TAN has a thirst meter. I know that the 1.8 version of this mod is compatible with Thirst Mod (which isn't being updated or supported anymore) so I'm wondering if this is the same case?
No, it's not the same, I specifically added methods for Thirst Mod compatibility in the mod. I didn't do anything to provide TAN compatibility, so it's most likely not compatible.
Jan 8, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Maybe your client doesn't have all the musics that are installed on the server?
Jan 4, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Just wondering but hasn't the silk touch shear enchanting taken out in 1.9 and i think adding more durability makes golden tools more viable to use as using 3 gold to mine out 33 blocks simply isn't worth it at all unless you have a good gold farm (regardless of the damage they do as that was meant more for the tools) and also as The_Last_Dovahkin stated i was indeed taking about the iron bars crafted from iron ingots not the ingots.
Cobwebs are broken with swords, not shears, and it's possible to put Silk Touch on a sword using an enchanted book.
I guess I could add some uses for gold tools.
About the iron bars, it seems really weird to craft armor from metal fences in my opinion. Anyway, if people don't like that my mod adds a new item to create chain armors, they can disable this feature and install another mod to have another craft for this armor set.
Jan 2, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I don't think the /kill command makes the skeleton drop anything. You've probably just had bad luck with the ones you killed by hand, because the drop chance is very low (2.5%).
Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I don't know yet about the update, I don't really have time for the moment.
Dec 28, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
@GH111: thanks for the feedback, there are some good ideas in there, let me try to answer:
1) No, they don't
2) Because the cobweb is damaged when broken. It makes Silk Touch useful.
3) Armors from iron bars are iron armors, I can't use the same crafts for a different set.
4) Yes, I could do that
5) Well, I already added a lot of damage to them, it might be too much to also add durability
6) If you think it's useful, why not
7) Yes, I could do that
8) Yes, I could do that
9) I'm not going to add a ton of recipes just for saddles, there are already 2 different, I think it's enough.
10) I consider Jump Boost useless, and even an annoying effect, not something you'd want to have on all the time...
11) Why do you want that? It seems a bit pointless.
12) I don't think they wear it, I could try to fix it
13) Thank you
14) If I recall correctly, it's half. It doesn't seem important enough to get a config option though. And I like to think that some arrows lost the poison effect with time, waiting in the dispenser for too long
15) Yes, good idea
16) This is a bit too technical, I prefer leaving it to another mod, it's not what I'm trying to do with Improving Minecraft
Dec 24, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
It's a percent chance, so it needs to be lower for them to be rare.
Dec 11, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Dear, I am a player from China and also a glutton like eating very much.
I really like your module very much.
I hope I can repost it in a Chinese BBS which is called MCBBS, promote it in China and introduce it to more players who like this module.
I will keep the original address and post your approval for repost, of course, I will accept if you have any special requirements.
Waiting your reply, thank you very much!
Your sincerely meitangdehulu
Hello, I don't have a problem with you sharing the mod on other websites, but please use my download link, do not reupload the mod.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.