- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 7 months, and 1 day
Last active Sat, Jan, 27 2018 15:44:19
- 3 Followers
- 1,825 Total Posts
- 154 Thanks
Oct 28, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
delete all the dynamic lights config files (6 or 7 in your .minecraft/config.) and let them regenerate upon start-up.
Oct 28, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
go to inventory screen and hit the 'options' down on left then hit the 'inventory' button. Once there hit the 'global' button in the upper right corner and simply UN-highlight that "W" you see by your cheat/recipe mode.....a simple right click on it will do.
Sep 6, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
configs aren't located in the download....they are in the 'config' folder of your .minecraft.......once you find the 6 or 7 configs, delete them all and let them regen upon start up and all should work fine in most cases
Jul 27, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
did you open the zipped file and drag the .jar file you find in the mods folder to your 'mods' folder?
May 10, 2015painter73 posted a message on Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
dude shut up.. there is no launcher that comes pre-equipped with forge and NO ONE will help with any cracked launchers...PERIOD...... and Mac install is a whole different ball game.....if I wasn't an already convicted felon I would shoot you myself, but I shall hand all my guns over to LoRaM100, and keep the traffic moving.......:)
- To post a comment, please login.
Sep 3, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
For Minecraft (with Forge) 1.6.2 to 1.15.1
This mod adds many new mobs to specific biome, dimensions and other environments such as lava! These new mobs are mostly hostile but there are some passive ones too that can be bred for special food. Many mobs can be tamed, used as mounts and even summoned as temporary minion hordes!
This mod also adds deadly world events that start randomly every hour or so (highly configurable), these events spawn swarms of deadly mobs as well as other hazards!
This mod takes inspiration from other games and mythologies and is well known for it's Doom (by ID Software) inspired Demon Mobs for the Nether, but has much more than just that!
Support the Cause!
Here are a few mods that use or add support to this mod:
- Thaumcraft Mod Aspects Adds Thaumcraft Aspects to mobs from this mod and others.
- Doomlike Dungeons Randomly generated dungeons supports this mod with a custom theme config.
- Roguelike Dungeons Has custom spawner support for it's dungeons!
I'd like to give a special thanks to everyone who has downloaded and enjoyed this mod, every download that goes through Curse (both direct and through packs) helps support me in taking time to work on this mod, but what truly motivates me the most is to hear and even see (YouTube, Twitch, etc) people enjoy my hard work and there is much more to come!
A thanks to Gooderness for the epic mob event voice overs!
A big thanks goes to translators, helping bring you Lycanite's Mobs in your language and I'd also like to give a special thanks to all those who have donated and be sure to contact me for your very own Familiar Minion.
Join the Official Nephrite Server with Lycanite's Mobs:
Feel free to include this mod in your public/private mod pack! I strongly believe that all mods should be allowed in public packs as sharing should be in the spirit of the Minecraft community! Please provide credit to me (Lycanite) and a link to the mod website.
Please don't provide direct links to this mod alone (unless it is linked inside of modpack config or something). I hope to eventually remove Adfly from which point I wont care where my mod is linked from, currently though I use Adfly, Google Ads on the mod website, donations and Patreon to help fund both the mod website and the free to access public Nephrite World Modded Server.
Videos - Survival Series and Modpacks:
Videos - Reviews:
Pinky wants to eat you!
Jan 14, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
So the entry I really want to see in my thauminomicon:
"A small blast in the thaumatorium from some potentia with which you were experimenting left some interesting effects on the stone walls, and this got you to thinking maybe a controlled blast could disperse some other useful thaumic effects over a large area too..."
Followed by an expensive recipe to infuse several ethereal blooms and alumentium, along with other expensive things, into a block of tnt. Output would be a block which when activated would explode in a sphere of the cloud texture for flux (but maybe silvery blue instead) which blasts across around 100 block radius having the same effect an ethereal bloom would have.
In short, a weapon of mass destruction against taint, for those advanced enough to make it.
Nov 2, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Technically it cleans itself - the taint dust slowly disappears over time (blows away).
Also regarding the taint related feedback:
The next patch will have some rebalancing in regards to taint. When a taint node spawned during worldgen it also gets a big initial amount of flux added to the chunk it gens in and that amount was WAY too much.
I have also fiddled a bit with the numbers regarding taint in general - it is supposed to be aggressive, but maybe not quite at the levels it is now.
Jul 18, 2015LoRaM100 posted a message on [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] [Forge] MoreCommands v6.0 (Adds 100+ Commands to the Chat Console, Multiplayer and Singleplayer compatible)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Have you paid for MC yet?
Those are already WorldEdit commands. Why duplicate them?
May I guess? Your cracked launcher won't work with WE?
Apr 14, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
first off,must tell another non related story
so,i was in my modpack,wanted to fight another mod boss called Smash,which,if you observe,is a troll with a giant club
now,if he acted like a zombie it would be ok,but he haves a attack that LAUNCHES me up 9 blocks,so i die from fall damage or be with 1 heart
then your mobs came in.a raika(whatever is the desert bird)kept following me,and when i was launched,it grabbed me and dropped me lower(it would grab me when i was falling)
sadly,the boss kiled it and then,a verdant joust,another hero,came and beated the **** out of the boss
sir,i tip my hat to your A.I
Mar 1, 2015WayofTime posted a message on [1.10.2/1.9.4] Blood Magic V2.1.0-65 - Updated Sept. 29Posted in: Minecraft Mods
If you want completely OP with no planning, go somewhere else. Bound Armour can offer 99.9% armour protection if you use a potion. This "worse than diamond" argument doesn't even take into account Soul Harden, which mitigates that greatly. There are also MANY buffs that the armour may take on, such as Whirlwind (which can probably redirect thrown potions) and immunity to the elements, which a lot of people think is beyond OP.
I'm not going to change my mind about this, and being grumpy to me about that will not sway my opinion. Hell, Project: Omega gives a lot better armour and protection + damage mitigation, so I'd advise you to actually look at the bloody facts instead of going for theoretical situations that can also be mitigated.
Once again, if you want 100% protection, get off my lawn.
Oct 15, 2014sp614x posted a message on OptiFine HD (FPS Boost, Dynamic Lights, Shaders and much more)A bit more stable alpha version is available here.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- it should be a bit faster than vanilla and much smoother (less lag spikes)
- more features working: Framerate Limit, VSync, Smooth Lighting Level, Mipmaps, Clear Water, Random Mobs, Fog OFF, sky clipping fixed ...
- it should generally not crash, but if it does do not forget to post the error log in a spoiler
Minecrat 1.8 is a totally different beast. it is much more CPU heavy and GPU optimized than 1.7. It practically requires a multi-core CPU in order to run acceptable. On the other hand the GPU is not loaded that much. The new visibility culling which replaces the Advanced OpenGL works quite well and trades GPU load for CPU load. Many of the 1.7 optimizations are not possible in 1.8 without a significant redesign. One ugly source of lag spikes are the lighting updates, which are done by the client in the rendering thread and are not easy to fix.
Jul 11, 2013legobear154 posted a message on Legobear154's Mods - MyTown, aPerf, and ForgePermsFor anyone who doesn't know, there is a MyTown2 forum post here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2212817-mytown-2-0-3a-offers-protection-for-your-vanillaPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Its for 1.7.10 only. Please direct any MT2 questions over there. Thanks!
MyTown beta info: http://www.minecraft...0#entry29120331
We now have a website!
Website courtesy of Slind14 from IRC. Big thanks goes to him
IRC: #mytown on espernet
Message me on minecraftforum.net
MyTown (MC 1.5.x - V220.127.116.11) (MC 1.6.x - V18.104.22.168)
*Versions 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, and later require Forge 188.8.131.523
MyTown is a land protection mod, originally by Alphaest. You can create new towns, add members, setup personalized plots, configure plot and town permissions, and much more.
- Create towns - Don't be a loner, play with others to create a town, big or small!
- Nations - Nations allow towns to be next to each other, as well as chat easily in the nation chat channel!
- Town teleporting - Don't let your new recruits walk, let them teleport to get there quickly.
- Residents, Assistants, Mayors - Towny-like hierarchy
- Custom chat formatting and chat channels
- Protects against IC2, BC3, ArsMagica, Thaumcraft 3 and Thaumcraft 4, Railcraft, ComputerCraft Turtles, Mekanism, Modular Powersuites, Steves Carts, Traincraft, Tinkers Construct, Twilight Forest, and Redpower 2, The Lord of the Rings, The Mists Of RioV, Wither Skulls and explosions, Fireballs!
- Permissions - Control what outsiders, friends, and nation members can do in the town or specific plots.
- Autocomplete for all commands
- Download MyTown and place it in your mods folder
- Download MyTownLib and place it in your mods folder
- Install ForgePerms (see below)
- Start the server to generate the config and database, then stop it
- Edit the config file (config/MyTown/MyTown.cfg)
- Edit permissions (see below)
- Start the server and play!
Source Code: https://github.com/legobear154/MyTown
Older Versions available at http://www.minecraft...rformance-mods/
Are you a mod developer? Do you want your mod to work with MyTown? Just use LivingAttackEvent and BlockEvent.BreakEvent to allow MyTown to protect against attacks and block breaks!
ForgePerms (MC 1.5.x - V184.108.40.206) (MC 1.6.x - V220.127.116.11)
Simple permission, chat, and economy management API for Forge based mods.
- Simple API for mod developers to use
- Fallback permission system built-in
- Supports Bukkit plugins through Vault and my custom plugin (See ForgePermsCBBridge)
- Open Source!
- If you are running a MCPC+ server, you should use a bukkit permission plugin (bPermissions, GroupManager, Permissions 3, PEX, etc) otherwise you may not be able to access commands. This is a limitation of MCPC+.
- Download and put ForgePerms in mods folder
- Install ForgePermsCBBridge if on MCPC+
Source Code: https://github.com/l...r154/ForgePerms
ForgePermsCBBridge (MC 1.5.x-1.6.x) Version 1.1.15
Bukkit Plugin that registers Vault as a permission, chat, and economy system for ForgePerms.
Requires Vault Bukkit plugin and ForgePerms from above.
- Install in the plugins folder created
- install the Vault plugin http://dev.bukkit.or...-plugins/vault/
- Disable anything you don't want to use in the config.
Source Code: https://github.com/l...gePermsCBBridge
aPerf (MC 1.5.x - 18.104.22.168) (MC 1.6.x - 22.214.171.124)
- SpawnLimiter - Monster and animal spawn limiting.
- You can make your own rules like - has to have min 2 and max 5 blocks of air (for cave mobs) or water (for squids) above. Cannot spawn more than 10 in a 3 chunk radius area, etc etc.
- ItemGrouper - Groups nearby similar floating items or experience orbs to lower the server load and networking when something goes wrong (like a quarry overflowing or someone doing extreme mining and not picking up).
- Packet limiting - for those who have to play on a 3g mobile internet and still want to build advanced stuff. Disable duplicate packet sending or just send every 5th redpower pipe content update packet. Customizable filters, saved per user. Can turn on/off ingame.
- Packet sniffer - Check what packets are sent to a specific player (or yourself) and on what amout (speed) to find the spam you may not need (like rp's tube item updates or extrabees unknown spam). (depends on packet limiter)
- Entity and tile entity listing - Find at which location theres a high concentration of items on the ground or find some pesky machines by their java hash code or even just see how many sheeps there are on a map.
- Entity removal - Remove any mobs or animals by many-many different filters.
- Minecraft Forge
If you encounter a bug with any of the mods above, either post an issue on its github page or post on here.Please include the following in your report
- Minecraft Version
- Mod Version
- Error Log
- Mods/Plugins installed
All the mods/plugins above are open source and you can use them as you wish, including adding them to public and private modpacks. You can even hack them up and release your own version, literally whatever. I do ask, if you release your own version to credit me and Alphaest, as well as any improvements be submitted to my github.
Apr 1, 2014Posted in: WIP ModsQuote from painter73
I'm not quite convinced yet that the arthana is working as it should. I was using the 15.3 version at the time, but I have done some testing placing a plant within 15 blocks and seeing the altar increase and then breaking the same plant to watch the altar decrease then placing the plant around 20-21 blocks away and it never increased the altar at all, yes with the arthana on the altar. The server has since been updated to the 16.3 version but I never tried my test as it never really mattered to me much, I have plenty of power But I just might try again
That's because the arthana adds extra range only for objects that use it's power, not it's source of power the plants
Dec 18, 2013Mrvideogame_The_Madman posted a message on [1.10.2/1.9.4] Blood Magic V2.1.0-65 - Updated Sept. 29Posted in: Minecraft Mods
You forget, the wither has "Crunch". It can break ANY block other then bedrock, even reinforced stone. I know this due to a few.... "Accidents" in a test world. Force fields would work, but I wanted something that didn't cost power to run. And the wither keep glitching in the field, but that is besides the point.Quote from XVPlaer
either Thermal Expansion Harden Glass (won't break unless wither sees player, about 20% I think ?) or use Reinforce stone from IC2... Or just go MFFS... Makes it easy around tech mods... (TE3 again ? Really ?)
you need to craft the ritual of Binding and bind a Diamond Sword with your own blood... And kill Everything with IT! ... Atleast until you get 1 .... 1 is enough... But still... Killing things ? why not do that :/
Also, I like killing things!
If this were any other mod, that could be taken the wrong way....(I'm looking at you NSA)
XVPlaer answered the fist question, so I will answer the second. No, there is no limit or restitution on where runes can be place or how many of a kind. Due note, however, that some rune are multiplicative, there effects are stronger the more you have. But yes, you can remove an old rune and replace it with a new one without any penalty.Quote from painter73
Hey guys!!! This mod was just added a few days ago to the server I play on, and I must say I'm having a blast with it so far!!! It took me a LONG while to get where I am, but things seem to be picking up speed now. I'm just stuck on this blood shard thing I don't know how to obtain them. I have managed to ***** myself to a third tier altar and I'm just stuck until I figure this out. I need these weak blood shards to move along. Any help is GREATLY appreciated
Awesome mod WayofTime!!! I'm really glad you made this Witchery is also on this server and they both play really nicely together!!!
Oh yeah, if I craft these other runes can I just replace any rune with the new one or is there a number, order, etc. I have to use. Or just put what I want and how ever many and see what happens?
After I get past this blood shard thing, I'm sure I'll be back for ritual stuff
Thanks Again guys!!! painter
- To post a comment, please login.