- TrainCarts plugin is back.
- Builders are needed for at least two large projects. See Hydranis or myself for details.
- Guests are unable to self-promote at this time. The plugin that controls this is currenty broken.
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 5 months, and 25 days
Last active Mon, Mar, 10 2014 18:41:10
- 0 Followers
- 443 Total Posts
- 8 Thanks
Sep 4, 2012ntldr posted a message on Forbidden Planet [24x7] [No Whitelist] [Bukkit] Survival and Creative! Mature players only (16+)Server updates 9/4/12:Posted in: PC Servers
Aug 24, 2012ntldr posted a message on Forbidden Planet [24x7] [No Whitelist] [Bukkit] Survival and Creative! Mature players only (16+)Server updates 8/24/12:Posted in: PC Servers
- New forums! http://forbiddenplanetmc.com/forums
- Server updated to CraftBukkit 1.3.2
- Generated a new survival world (1.3.WGEN)
- Server is no longer grey-listed. Guests can self-promote to gain builder rank (Trusted). Directions are at the spawn.
- Removed TrainCarts plugin until further notice.
Jul 25, 2012ntldr posted a message on Forbidden Planet [24x7] [No Whitelist] [Bukkit] Survival and Creative! Mature players only (16+)Shameless bumpPosted in: PC Servers
Apr 12, 2012Server updates 4/12/12:Posted in: PC Servers
- Added TrainCarts plugin. This is similar to Minecart Mania and uses signs to control minecart behavior.
Apr 11, 2012Server updates 4/11/12:Posted in: PC Servers
- CraftBukkit updated to latest Recommended Build.
- All plugins have been updated, including a bug fix for dynmap to remedy the 'black-screen' issue.
- Uptime for month is near 100% (minus CB/plugin maintenance)
Apr 6, 2012It looks like db4free offers MySQL databases for development and testing only. You really want your database on the same server/network. LogBlock is going to perform poorly (or not a all) otherwise.Posted in: Server Support and Administration
Apr 6, 2012Posted in: Server Support and AdministrationQuote from Eleyond
So with direct connect, the player would enter my IP then click direct connect to play? And should I put port 25565 under my firewall's exceptions?
I meant directly connecting your cable modem to your PC, if it's not already. The cable modem should then give your PC a public IP address, which you can give to your friends (after opening that firewall port exception).
Apr 6, 2012Most cable modems are simple bridge devices, although they can perform very basic routing functions too. If you put a router behind the modem you'll have control over inbound/outbound traffic, and will most likely be able to port forward.Posted in: Server Support and Administration
Apr 5, 2012With CraftBukkit, you simply copy the plugins into the directory below craftbukkit.jar. You don't need to start new worlds, since you just replacing the server app.Posted in: Server Support and Administration
Apr 5, 2012Looking for build ideas on Altair II. As the server traffic is picking up I'd like to organize some themed builds (cities?).Posted in: PC Servers
Here's my thought:
- We pick a project that showcases our talents as architects, builders, and laborers.
- We define the goals, naming, location, building styles, and do some rough materials planning.
- One or two people are nominated (or volunteer) to supervise the project (base on experience?)
- Work is divided equally so that no one person is stuck collecting materials, unless they choose to.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.