/!\ NUMEROUS ANNOUNCEMENTS! /!\
The story post should come out tomorrow. I've finished up my art for the scene and you guys will get to catch up on the Persecles Subplot (which should hopefully entwine with the main plot soon)! A gameplay post should follow soon after, but I'm unsure how soon after.
Prepare for the BONUS BOSS, players! This boss will drop a very flashy Spoil of War, but special rules will apply to the fight, and it should be more difficult than a mundane (by comparison) BOSS BATTLE. Be prepared!
Big item changes will be coming up at the end of the Act due to unforseen consequences.. Please note that all of your items (save for the Spoils of War) will be deleted at the end of the first Act, so use any consumables you have as soon as possible! You'll likely need to, anyways.
Speaking of balance changes, due to the politics of the Summit, I have decided that high-level entities have become too spammed-out and have received some balance changes, alongside charges. These changes will be logged in the OP as soon as possible. Existing charges will not be modified.
- The maximum number of charges open has been decreased from 3 to 2.
- Therefore, +Assists have gone down from a +3 to a +2, and still apply to the assisted's charges.
- Entities have received a flat +10 HP buff to increase the efficiency of smaller entities. Base Damage and Speed Values remain unchanged.
- All players now have a Charge Overload Meter. This will go up as you charge anything, increasing with the intensity of the charge. Upon reaching the maximum of the Charge Overload Meter, no more of your charges can go through until it is empty. However, this will go down quickly as long as you do not have any charges open. Completing existing charges will increase this meter.
- The ability to charge meta-charges (charges that involve more than one charge to complete, such as Anti-Acolyte Bosses) alone has been removed, thus, Anti-Acolyte Bosses will require coordination between one or more players to complete, similarly to the system in 0rigins. This affects existing meta-charges. Meta-charges also take up a charge out of the 2 available.
The Shield Module §¶ from the Shielder Drone will be distributed as a Spoil of War to Nyarlthotep at the end of the next gameplay section! I can release my algorithm for determining the Spoil of War if you wish to see how Nyarly got the Spoil, even though they're a surrogate player.
Well, that's that. Catch up with you guys tomorrow.