Recommended version of this mod in order for these models to work
Step 1: Install mod then run it
Step 2: Find armours workshop folder on in your .minecraft
Step 3:Unzip file and extract file
Step 4: Then put the .armour files into official folder in the armours workshop folder
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years and 25 days
Last active Fri, Jun, 8 2018 14:33:30
- 0 Followers
- 66 Total Posts
- 6 Thanks
Feb 11, 2018Posted in: WIP Mods
Apr 27, 2017Posted in: Maps Discussion
If some good at world painter can make a new york city based map make large enough to put buildings on it and make it as close to close 1:1.
Apr 26, 2017nickolaiproblem posted a message on USA - 1:46 - 503 billion blocks - with download, dynmap, and a small tutorial of how to generate any country in mcPosted in: Maps
The download doesn't work.
- To post a comment, please login.
Aug 6, 2013Geforce posted a message on [v220.127.116.11] SecurityCraft~ Security cameras, Retinal scanners, and more!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
SecurityCraft is partnered with Nodecraft! Join the official SecurityCraft server at securitycraft.nodecraft.gg using Minecraft 1.16.5 and the latest version of SecurityCraft.
Want your very own Minecraft server? Use the promo code "SecurityCraft" or use this referral link to get 30% off your first month's payment!
Check out this awesome mod spotlight by Redstone KnightX!
SecurityCraft adds a lot of new content to secure your house with. Ever wanted to protect your home against pesky creepers or annoying griefers? Now you can!
Descriptions of all the features in SecurityCraft v1.8.0 or later can be found in the in-game item called the "SecurityCraft manual". It gives the descriptions and recipes of all the blocks/items in the mod. You get can it in Creative mode or by typing "/sc help".
Many more coming in future updates!
And of course, bugfixes galore!
Recipes:As stated in the above spoiler, all the recipes for blocks/items in SecurityCraft v1.8.0 or later can be found in-game, in the "SecurityCraft manual" item, which you can get in Creative mode or by typing "/sc help".
Note: As with all new CurseForge downloads, they have to be approved by a moderator. If a new version was announced, but it doesn't let you download the file, check back in a few hours.
Just place the downloaded file into your .minecraft/mods folder with Forge installed.
Older releases:[1.8] SecurityCraft v1.7.2: Click me!
[1.7.10] SecurityCraft v1.7.2: Click me!
[1.8] SecurityCraft v1.7.1: Click me!
[1.7.10] SecurityCraft v1.7.1: Click me!
[1.8] SecurityCraft v1.7.0: Click me!
[1.7.10] SecurityCraft v1.7.0: Click me!
[1.7.10] SecurityCraft v1.6.1: Click me!
[1.7.2] SecurityCraft v1.6.1: Click me!
[1.7.10] SecurityCraft v1.6.0: Click me!
[1.7.2] SecurityCraft v1.6.0: Click me!
[1.6.4] SecurityCraft v1.5pre: Click me!
[1.6.4] SecurityCraft v1.4.1: http://www.curseforg...1_for_1.6.4.zip
[1.6.4] SecurityCraft v1.4 pre-release: http://www.mediafire...fasd13z88k7umvm
[1.6.4] SecurityCraft v1.3: http://www.mediafire...3_for_1.6.4.zip
[1.6.2] SecurityCraft v1.2: http://geforce.freef...g/post4.html#p4
[1.6.2] SecurityCraft v1.1: Click me!
[1.6.2] SecurityCraft v1.0.8: http://adf.ly/U5oif
[1.6.2] SecurityCraft v1.0.4: http://adf.ly/U08yL
[1.6.2] SecurityCraft v1.0.2:
[1.6.2] SecurityCraft v1.0: http://adf.ly/TsWnV
[1.6.2][Pre-release] SecurityCraft v1.0: http://www.mediafire...5c03bjkqgad13dm.
Frequently asked questions:Question: Can i use this mod in my modpack?
Answer: Sure, as long as credit is given!
Question: Can you port this mod to Minecraft 1.x.x?
Answer: I will probably only be porting this mod to versions 1.6.2/4, 1.7.2/4, and future versions.
Question: My game crashed! Your mod doesnt work!
Answer: I need the crashlog. I cannot help you without it. Post your crashlog here, or on my forums, and ill get back with you.
Question: Why is there no recipes for keycard lv2 and 3?
Answer: As of SC v1.5, there is crafting recipe, but you have to enable them through the SecurityCraft configuration file.
Question: I'm using SecurityCraft for 1.8+, and my game crashes with this error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/event/entity/EntityMountEvent
Answer: Update Forge to v18.104.22.1688+. Link to that version found here.
Suggestions? Want to see how the mod's development is coming along?
Check out SecurityCraft's Trello board, found here!
Found a bug or experienced a crash? Let us know in the #bugreport channel in the SecurityCraft Discord server!
SecurityCraft's source code can be found on GitHub!
Thanks to JorBinks for the SecurityCraft banner!
For extra support (or just to chat!):
Thanks! Be sure to leave suggestions if you have any!
Aug 20, 2015Parzivail posted a message on Parzi's Star Wars Mod is now Galaxies: Parzi's Star Wars Mod!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Formerly: Parzi's Star Wars Mod, now: Galaxies: Parzi's Star Wars Mod!
PSWG is being developed for the latest versions of Minecraft.
Download the PSWG for 1.17+ on the CurseForge page!
Join our Discord to suggest your ideas, see sneak peeks, and join the community!
Download PSWM for Forge+1.7.10:
Sep 17, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Hey guys, this is my backpack mod. I realize other backpack mods are available, but I reckon mine is pretty good.
Check out the screenshots of what this mod can do
Here are its some of its features
Nestable - Backpacks can be used from inside other backpacksWhen you have a backpack open you can right-click other backpacks to open them.
While a backpack is opened it can't be moved, so there is no chance of accidentally putting a backpack inside itself.
If you are holding a backpack when you open a chest it will open a multi-sectioned version of the chest interface that you can open backpacks from, allowing you transfer items between backpacks and chests.This is the multi-sectioned version of the inventory interface. Notice the top half isn't connected to the bottom half (outdated screenshot).
You can right-click on a backpack to open it (outdated screenshot).
If you hold down 'shift' when you right-click, the backpack will open on the other half of the interface (outdated screenshot).
Combining right-clicks with 'shift' right-clicks allows you to get an arrangement you want.
You can even open the same backpack twice
Or, by right-clicking crafting tables within your inventory, you can have 2 crafting tables open
This arrangement can be nice for displaying recipes, but if you need to quickly craft another recipe component it is usually easier to open another crafting interface on top of the first one, as all items will remain in the first crafting table you close it.
Accessible - Backpacks can be accessed from almost any GUIYou can right-click a backpack in almost any GUI to bring up a 'lightweight' backpack interface that allows you to transfer items between the backpack (or nested backpack) and your inventory without needing to leave the original GUI.
You can also open the 'full' backpack interface by shift+right-clicking, but doing so will replace the current GUI.
The 'lightweight' interface is adequate for most tasks, but if you need to upgrade, rename or recolor your backpack you'll need to open the 'full' interface
Customizable - You can change a backpack's name, color and sizeSimply place a sign, dye, or backpack pouch inside a backpack and right-click it to rename, recolor or resize the backpack.
Each backpack pouch will add 9 slots to the backpack, up to a maximum size of 9x8.
If you are in creative mode you can freely change the size of a backpack by using a 'Backpack Resizer'.
There is no limit to how large a backpack can be, and if you make one too big to fit on screen, the screen will become scrollable.
Safe - Lost or destroyed backpacks can be recoveredIf you lose a backpack you can create a "Backpack Restorer", which allows you to restore any backpack you own.
Backpack Restorers can be expensive and they only restore one backpack each. So if you lose your backpack often you may want to invest in a "Quantum Chest". Simply put your backpack inside a quantum chest and it will start dispensing "Quantum Backpacks".
Quantum backpacks are bound to the quantum chest they came from, and can be used to remotely open the backpack stored inside it.
The quantum chest allows you to take as many quantum backpacks as you want, so if you die, or if you just want another quantum backpack, you can just go back to the quantum chest and take another.
First you craft a quantum chest, using 4 diamonds, 4 ender eyes and 1 block of obsidian (outdated screenshot)
After placing it down, you open its interface by right-clicking on its block. Put your backpack in the slot at the top and it will start dispensing quantum backpacks (outdated screenshot)
You can right-click the quantum backpack to have it use the backpack's color (outdated screenshot)
These quantum backpacks can be opened in the same ways as ordinary backpacks, the only downside is you can't remotely rename, recolor or upgrade backpacks.
Shareable - You can share your backpacks with other playersYou can give quantum backpacks (or copied backpacks) to other players to allow them to use your backpack.
Any changes made to a backpack by one player will be updated in all other players using that backpack, allowing players to share or exchange items no matter how far away they are (or what dimension they are in).
Protectable - You can prevent players from using your stuffBackpacks! features a permission system which allows you to define who is and who isn't allowed to use your backpacks and quantum chests.
Simply press 'p' when you have a backpack or quantum chest open and you'll bring up the permission interface, where you can change who is allowed to use it, who is allowed to add or change permissions and who 'owns' the backpack/chest (defaults to the first player who opened it).
Pressing 'p' from a permission interface will bring up your own permission list which allows you to see all items you have permission for and can be used to change the permissions for items you don't have access to (like if somebody stole your backpack).
If a player is 'opped' they can choose to bypass the protection on chests and backpacks.
Automatable - Backpacks can automatically collect or resupply itemsWhenever you pick up an item that a backpack 'collects' it will automatically be moved into the backpack.
When a tool breaks or you run out of a block that a backpack 'resupplies' a replacement will automatically be taken out of that backpack (provided it has one).
You can configure what items a backpack will 'collect' and 'resupply' by pressing the 'Edit Backpack's Auto-Loader' key while a backpack is open (if the toggle button says 'Only' the backpack will collect/resupply any item included in the list, if it says "Don't" the backpack will collect/resupply any item not included in the list).
Backpacks can also be configured to 'stock' items by clicking the 'Resupply' toggle button until it says 'Stock'. When a backpack is configured to stock an item it will prevent any backpack from collecting that item until you have a full stack of it in your inventory. The amount to 'stock' can be changed by right-clicking on the item in the 'stock' list.
Pressing capslock while the collect/resupply interface is open will lock or unlock that backpack, if a backpack is locked it will only accept items it collects.
Placeable - Backpacks can be placed by shift+right-clicking the side of a blockWhile placed a backpack behaves like an ordinary chest and can be used by multiple players at once. Like a named mob a placed backpack will show its name when you look at it.
Items a backpack collects can be piped into the top of a placed backpack, items it resupplies can be piped out from the bottom and any item can be piped into the back.
Using an Eye of Ender on a placed backpack will duplicate the backpack, allowing them to be used like portable Ender Chests (If you need more than 3 copies of a backpack it may be cheaper to invest in a Quantum Chest).
You can prevent pipes/hoppers from interacting with your backpack by using the permission system to deny access for a player named [world].Here is an example of an automated furnace that takes ores out of a quantum backpack, smelts them and pipes the smelted ingots back into another quantum backpack (outdated screenshot)The backpack is configured to collect and resupply ores, so every time you pick up an ore it is automatically collected by the backpack in your inventory and piped into the furnace
Backpacks are crafted with 7 leather and a gold pressure plate.
Backpack pouches are crafted with 5 leather and 3 string on the right.
Backpack restorers are crafted with 7 gold, a gold pressure plate and an eye of ender in the middle.
Quantum chests are crafted with 1 block of obsidian in the middle, 4 diamonds in the corners and 4 ender eyes on the sides.Backpack (top) and Backpack pouch (bottom)
Quantum chest (top) and Backpack restorer (bottom)
Minecraft 1.11.2: Download version 3.5.5 here
Minecraft 1.10.2: Download version 3.5.5 here
Minecraft 1.8.9: Download version 3.5.5 here
Minecraft 1.12.1: Download version 3.4.3 here
Minecraft 1.12: Download version 3.4.3 here
Minecraft 1.11: Download version 3.1.6 here
Minecraft 1.9.4: Download version 3.1.4 here
Minecraft 1.9: Download version 3.1.4 here
Minecraft 1.8: Download version 3.1.3 here
Minecraft 1.7.2: Download version 3.0.4 here
Minecraft 1.6.4: Download version 3.0.1 here, and the 1.6.4 core mod from here
Just copy the jar file(s) into the mods folder of your Minecraft directory and you're good to go.
Note: All current and previous versions of this mod can be found at this CurseForge page
If you enjoy the mod leave a comment to let me know.
Feel free to include this mod in modpacks.
Known bugs/issuesPart of the 3D backpack model has irregular shading when facing certain directions
If anybody knows what causes this or how to fix it let me know.
Occasionally after you respawn your backpack may claim that you don't have permission to use it
I've no idea why it occurs, but placing your backpack with shift+right-click and opening the placed backpack seems to fix it. If that doesn't work log out of the world and it will be working when you log back in.
If you find a bug not listed here please post it in this thread, send me a PM or send me an email at [email protected]
Although I've tried to ensure there aren't any bugs in it there may be some I didn't find, so please make backups of your save files just in case.
Translation creditsSpanish (es_es) translated by Yataro_Ibuza
Russian (ru_ru) translated by Gregory102Rus
- Fixed incompatibility with recipe book
- Increased durability of quantum chests
- Added support for storing stacks with more than 64 items
- Added support for dyeing backpacks using ore-dictionary dyes
- Allowed slots to be excluded from sorting
- Fixed quantum backpack GUI not resizing when source backpack is resized
- Stopped 'Auto-Collect' keybinding from firing when typing in the chat window
- Stopped 'Open Backpack' keybinding opening bound backpacks that aren't equipped
- Added Spanish (es_es) translation (translated by Yataro_Ibuza)
- Fixed bug opening nested quantum backpacks
- Fixed NullPointerException in BackpackBlockTileEntity.hasCapability
- Only save backpack data when it changes
- Added "Restrict backpack creation" option
- Added support for configuring different backpack upgrades for different upgrade tiers
- Stopped using PlayerProfileCache.getGameProfileForUsername due to possible timeouts caused by unintended web request to Mojang's servers
- Updated Quantum Chest to drop its backpack when destroyed
- [1.7.2] Avoid concurrent modification issue within NEI plugin
- Fixed crash when fake players collect items
- Added tooltip to paused backpacks
- Updated lightweight backpack interface to be more compatible with other mods
- Added new 'stock' mode to auto-collection (keeps a stack of the item in your inventory)
- Avoid removing backup data when new backpack data couldn't be saved
- Updated crafting interface to be compatible with Sponge and RecipeStages
- Added support for adding new oredict recipes
- Allowed backpack names to include format codes (use %%(code) when renaming)
- Fixed incorrect permission requirements for using backpack command
- Pausing auto-collect now prevents nested backpacks from auto-collecting
- Fixed a bug that prevented auto-collect from pausing
- Allowed auto-collect to be paused when using quantum backpacks
- Fixed a bug where unsaved changes were discarded when another player opens the same backpack
- [1.10.2+] Fixed call to client-only method on dedicated servers
- Added recipes for crafting colored backpacks
- Data files now use a rolling backup to reduce the risk of save files becoming corrupted
- [1.10.2+] Made JEI ignore 'backpack block' and 'unknown item'
- [1.12.2+] Fixed issue where network buffer was being released prematurely in Forge 2538+
- Fixed mod version being incorrectly set to the mod id
- Added optional '/backpack' command that allows a backpack to be bound to the player
- Allowed 'Pick Block' to pick blocks out of backpacks
- Added support for unicode keybindings
- Updated Backpacks to be a regular mod that includes a small core mod
- Allowed items to be piped out of the front of a placed backpack after the backpack has been opened at least once while the pipe was attached
- [1.7.2] Added NEI integration
- [1.10.2+] Added JEI integration
- [1.8+] Allowed placed backpacks to work with pipes that use Forge's Capability system
- [1.8+] Fixed issue with the position of the backpack model when sneaking
- [1.10.2+] Fixed issue with the size of the backpack sprite when held by a player
- Fixed tooltips for permission visibility
- [1.12+] Updated to explicitly draw the default background
- [1.8+] Updated to fix issues caused by ItemStack.getItemDamage being a different function in 1.8+
- Fixed a bug in DynamicRecipes
- removed zz- prefix from mod file
- added keybinding for 'pause' auto-collect
- fixed bugs with collect from inventory/chest
- [1.12] Fixed backpacks not showing up on the search tab in creative inventory
- Allowed backpacks to be upgraded from the lightweight interface
- Fixed the mod config page
- Fixed mod incompatibility
- Added a mod config page
- Fixed a null pointer exception in the collect/resupply gui
- [1.11] Fixed a issue with the recipe editor in in 1.11
- [1.11] Fixed a major problem with quantum chests in 1.11
- Stopped offhand items from triggering when you open a backpack in your main hand
- Fixed a crash when using certain mods
- [1.8.9+] Added support for storing items that have forge capability data
- Fixed potential crash with the backpack checking algorithm checks a player with less than 9 inventory slots
- Stopped using Forge's recipe sorter due to it causing crashes
- Changed recipe sorting code to only sort DynamicRecipes and to resort using Forge's sorting algorithm
- [1.9.4] Fixed a tile entity syncronization issue in 1.9.4
- you can now select and add multiple items to the collect or resupply lists at once by holding down SHIFT or CTRL when you click on an item
- Added "Collect*" collection mode (automatically collects any item already in a backpack)
- Backpacks will now render on your back if they are on your hotbar OR on the top row of your inventory (for players who want to show off their backpack but don't want to sacrifice a slot on the hotbar)
- disconnected my mod from the builtin WorldSavedData system to prevent SpongeForge breaking everything when it changes the default behaviour
- added support for modded items that have spaces in their ids
- fixed concurrent modification problem when a backpack is being edited in multiple dimensions at the same time
- fixed NBT problem introduced in 3.0.6
- Allowed auto-collect to be paused for a backpack by pressing the 'pause' key while the backpack is open. Press it again to resume auto-collect.
- [1.8] Fixed a major problem that stopped backpacks from working after travelling to another dimension
- [1.8] Rewrote the rendering hook that renders backpack's on player's backs to prevent a major rendering issue (the backpack's texture was replacing the player's skin and armour textures).
- Fixed a problem with the reverse_open_first_backpack_search_order config option
- Fixed a rendering issue that was causing worn quantum backpacks to flicker white every 3 seconds
- Added config option "reverse_open_first_backpack_search_order"
- Added config option "disable_open_backpack_with_inventory_key"
- Fixed (technically ignored) a NullPointerException in 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Fixed a problem with the disable_inventory_crafting_interface option
- Added an option to stop the Dynamic Recipe system from sorting all crafting recipes
- Added some more error handling
- Backpacks now default to auto-replenishing all types of items
- Backpacks now check for permission before collecting or replenishing
- Redundant upgrade sizes should now be handled correctly
- Integrated BCMod into Backpacks!
- Integrated the Backpack Renderer add-on into Backpacks!
- Improved textures and 3D backpack model
- Increased default backpack sizes (starts 3x9, upgradeable to 8x9)
- Backpack pouches and resizers will now tell you how to use them if you try using them from your hotbar
- Added some error handling to BCMod
- Fixed some problems in BCMod
- Changed recipe sort order to prevent metadata insensitive recipes taking precedence over metadata sensitive versions
- Backpacks can now be 'locked' to only accept items they can collect
- Players must now have permission to modify the backpack to change its collect/resupply settings (they must also not be in adventure mode)
- Added an option to prevent non-opped players from using the collect/resupply editor
- Bound the previously unbound 'Auto-Load from inventory or chest' and 'Open first backpack in inventory' keys to the same key as 'Edit backpack's Auto-loader'
- Backpacks are now sortable
- Added 'collect+' mode
- Added a tab to the collect/resupply interface that filters items inside the backpack
- Items can now be dropped from the lightweight backpack gui and it should be more responsive on slow network connections
- The Auto-Load from inventory or chest key can now be used from vanilla inventory and chest interfaces
- Placed backpacks will now be the correct size (small) when playing on a dedicated server
- Overridden recipes will now be loaded in 1.6.4 and on 1.7.2 servers
- [1.7.2] Changed my network system to address potential memory leaks and to stop FML complaining about unhandled messages
- [1.6.4] The inventory tab in the item/block selector is now metadata sensitive
- [1.6.4] Fixed support for furnace recipes
- [1.7.2] Rearranged network handling code to stop Forge spamming about unhandled messages
- Allowed the inventory key to open amulets and backpacks
- Removed the 'BCMod - Open Item' keybinding
- Allowed the permission key to be rebound
- Annotated some client-only code to prevent it being run on dedicated servers
- The block/item list will now select all sub-types that share the same metadata value (some mods use NBT data rather than metadata to distinguish between sub-types)
- Made BCMod a core mod, allowing backpacks and amulets to be opened from vanilla or modded guis (doing so replaces the existing gui)
- Made a lightweight client-side backpack interface that can open on top of vanilla or modded guis (shift+right-click to open the full gui)
- Changed the order slots are added to backpack interfaces, so now shift+clicking will fill by row rather than column
- Included the backpacks contents in the 'Inventory' tab of the collect/resupply interface
- Made BCMod's item/block list only group items by type when the '*' is clicked
- Stopped the "Open first backpack" key from closing vanilla or modded guis
- Allowed BCMod's recipe editor to edit and create furnace/smelting recipes
- Allowed the recipe editor to be opened by non-opped players (only opped players will be able to save changes though)
- BCMod now considers players playing in Single Player to be 'opped', so they can use the recipe editor
- Recipes edited using the ingame editor are now saved per-world rather than per-profile/computer
- [1.7.2] Allowed custom recipes to repair an item's durability by adding a combineDurability tag to the output's nbt data
- [1.7.2] Improved the nbt editor for BCMod's recipe editor with a tag overview and templates
- [1.7.2] Allowed the nbt editor to be used on 'unknown items' to make custom items (an extremely powerful feature that can be used to create custom tools, weapons, armor, jetpacks, teleporters, ...) Documentation on it can be found here
- [1.7.2] BCMod will now hide sections of an items tooltip if they have a 'tooltip-filter' tag in their nbt data, allowing you to remove an items enchantments or attribute modifiers from its tooltips
- Added a config option to prevent BCMod opening its custom interfaces when right-clicking a crafting table or chest
- Added a config option to prevent crafting tables being openable from your inventory
- redesigned the collect/resupply interface
- [1.6.4] allowed the collect/resupply interface to add items that aren't 1.7.2 compatible
- added more error handling to the collect/resupply interface to prevent the game crashing when mods add unrenderable items
- [1.7.2] stopped BCMod sending update messages to 'fake players'
- fixed a bug where placed backpacks wouldn't save some changes made by hoppers
- added a config option to disable nested backpacks
- [1.6.4] removed some 1.7.2 dependent code
- integrated the backpack auto-loader plugin into backpacks
- backpacks can now be placed on the side of blocks
- allowed hoppers and pipes to move items in and out of placed backpacks
- made backpacks copyable by using an ender eye on a placed backpack
- there is now a keybinding to open the first backpack in your inventory
- backpacks are now rendered using their 3D model when held by a player or dropped in the world
- quantum backpacks now orientate themselves towards their quantum chest when dropped in the world
- quantum chests look more impressive and are cheaper to craft (needing 31 less obsidian and 9 less diamonds)
- added 3 more backpack sizes to the default config file (9x4, 9x5 and 9x6)
- fixed a bug where the lids of double chest wouldn't close after opening the BCMod chest interface
- fixed a packet handling problem when opening items inside quantum backpacks
- fixed the recipes for backpack restorers and quantum chests
- made all guis draw their labels using the current font and locale rather than being pre-rendered
- made the recipe editor default to showing all recipe types, instead of filtering shaped recipes
- made the backpack naming system not crash the game when a backpack has an invalid color
- updated 1.6.4 to be compatible with 1.7.2 and updated it with changes from 2.2.0
- moved the dynamic recipe system (recipe editor from balanced exchange) to bcmod
- made the backpack auto-loader add-on
- changed to the new string based id system used in 1.7.2
- made all item names and messages translatable
- removed redundant options from the config files and renamed the rest
- renamed texture names
- changed the mod id from backpack16840 to backpacks16840
- quantum backpacks can now replicate the color of their target backpack (right click the quantum backpack dispenser in the quantum chest to toggle between colors)
- removed the backpack color offset so it uses the same metadata->color system as dyes
- Added the backpack pouch upgrade
- Made the Backpack Renderer add-on, which allows backpacks to be rendered on players backs
- Made cyan backpacks look less like light blue backpacks
- Added the other 15 backpack colors to the creative inventory
- massive overhaul to how data is saved
- quantum backpacks now work from other dimensions
- lost backpacks can be restored
- added permission system
- stopped the game crashing due to an incompatibility issue caused by TMI
- additional changes to BCMod for Balanced Exchange 2.0.0
- prevented Inventory Tweaks from adding sorting buttons to BCMod interfaces
- additional changes to BCMod for Balanced Exchange 1.2.0
- Fixed several item duplication bugs
- Backpacks will no longer disappear if you shift-click them into a quantum backpack
- Fixed issues that were preventing the mod from running on dedicated servers
- Fixed incompatibility issue with NEI
Copyright for Backpacks!
This mod (plugin, a patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of https://account.moja.../minecraft_eula is sole property of the Mod author (Brad16840, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). It may be rehosted for use in any modpack containing at least 5 other mods, otherwise it may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mod are strictly forbidden without advance written permission.
Apr 20, 2016Posted in: PC Servers
This has been a long time in the making!
We are ready to release, again! This time, as a Royale server!
Welcome to Fights of Cydonia Beta!
We are very proud to release as Beta and allow you to join and test our server.
FoC is a shooter based royale server, which utilizes magnificent firearm models along with great plugin mechanics.
The server aims to create a fun and immersive shooter experience in Minecraft with absolutely no mods.
We have been under development for quite a while and would like to allow early access to a limited amount of players.
The campground is the 'hub' in which you join the games on the server.
At this moment we have 3 game modes:
You are set on a timer, your goal is to reach the last checkpoint as fast as possible. There are jump challenges, and there are elytra challenges! Climb the leaderboards!
Free for all:
While you wait for a Royale game, you can join a FFA match. You receive a standard gun kit, which you can upgrade with in-game money.
Parachute into a huge, detailed expansive map along with 48 other players. Find guns, armor and food. Be the last to survive in a shrinking world.
We have a huge arsenal of firearms on FoC.
you may obtain more firearms by purchasing them in your personal arsenal.
Some of the common firearms on the server are:
But there are many, many more to find and use In-game.
Using a firearm:
Right click: shoot
Left click: Aim down sights
Q (drop key): unload/load a magazine
F (Switch items): changes the firing mode!
Aiming with firearms are crucial if you want to hit your targets. We have no cross-hair on the server,
Example of how it looks to aim with an AK47's Iron sights.
oh and did I mention that aiming also appears in 3rd person?
There are firearms with optics, but we'd rather you come onto the server and see
We are a very small team at this moment, and we are hoping to expand!
ByteBit: Our main developer
Concinus: Head support
Cobra: Our main builder, also the head builder on Asmoth Island
Thomas: the owner and creator, main modeller, and a few other stuff...
Beta and Release
As of now, we are still in Beta and will
release very, very soonReleased!
In the future, we plan on adding firearm skins for Premium players, along with ammo packs and medical packs.
Boosters will be available too.
here is a sneak peak of some of the skins:
New Update notes:
This is our first release ever! We have many bugs but we will fix them for the BETA 0.2 update!
I am very glad to announce a new update!
This update contains a surplus of new features and fixes:
- A brand new hub and lobby system
- A new gallery with many new firearm skins
- Skins and Premium can now be purchased
- Added Grenades and Pistols
And so on.
Joining the Our team!
we would like to request that you fill in this application so that we can add you into our staff!
please note that we are not looking specifically for coders/texturers. we are looking for players!
How long have you played MC:
Do you work with any other servers? if so, which?
Have you played any other Gun Game servers?
Do you have an active youtube channel?
if so, can you sponsor us?
Is there anything else we should know about you?
Thank you very much for reading this forum post and replying to it.
We would be very glad to see feedback.
Oct 27, 2014MamiyaOtaru posted a message on VoxelMap [1.16.1 to 1.7.10] - a minimap and worldmapPosted in: Minecraft Mods
If you would like updates to continue, please offer me some support: https://www.patreon.com/MamiyaOtaru
Minimap that also has a scrollable, zoomable world map (access with hotkey 'm'). Click and drag with the mouse, mousewheel to zoom. Right click to manage waypoints and stuff. View the entire single player world, or anywhere you have already visited in a multiplayer world (might be a bit funky with multiverse servers).
download here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/voxelmap/files
1.14-1.16 requires Fabric. Get the launcher installer here: https://fabricmc.net/use/ and get the api here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/fabric/files
NEW: Forge version for 1.12.2, 1.13.2, 1.14.4, 1.15.2 and 1.16.1. Installs like any Forge mod. Somewhat experimental. Missing a tiny feature or two.
1.13 requires Rift. Get it here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/rift
1.13.2 requires Chocohead's Rift release for 1.13.2. Get it here: https://jitpack.io/com/github/Chocohead/Rift/jitpack-d6893ec777-1/Rift-jitpack-d6893ec777-1.jar
1.12.2 and below require Liteloader. Get it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1290155-liteloader-for-minecraft-1-7-10 Make sure you get a version that goes with your version of Minecraft.
To install on 1.14+
- Install Fabric
- put the fabric-api jar in your mods folder
- put the voxelmap jar file in your minecraft /mods folder
- launch minecraft with the Fabric profile
To install on 1.13
- install Rift.
- put the voxelmap riftmod .jar file in your minecraft /mods folder
- launch Minecraft with the Rift profile
To install on 1.12.2 and below:
- install Liteloader. Follow the instructions in its thread.
- put the voxelmap .litemod file in your minecraft /mods folder
- launch Minecraft with the liteloader profile
Supported languages shown in green on the map image (or red, if that language is a bit out of date). Feel free to submit new (or updated) .lang files here
update log:1.10.6 (and 1.9.26 for MC 1.12 - 1.15)
- config file moved to /config folder. Cache and waypoint data moved out of /mods to /voxelmap folder
- fix for world map data not saving on exit
- support for 512x resource packs (assuming Minecraft itself can handle them)
- fix for entities in minecarts/boats or on non living entities being rendered too high
- world map cache memory usage reduced ~25%
- VoxelMap can now handle more than 65536 unique blockstates (basically unlimited)
- fix bug causing duplicates of waypoints
- fix for donkey, mule, and zombie/skeleton horse icons
- Forge release for 1.16.1
- Can use non-roman characters in waypoint names. (fix to ensure waypoints file is stored with unicode encoding)
- fix for icons for unknown mobs with non standard models (seems to also fix some icons showing as black squares)
- fix player names on the minimap with high definition resource packs
- initial release for 1.16
- Redone much of the icon system to better reflect the shape of mobs. Mobs that use a second layer aren't necessarily all simple rectangles now
- various things to get ready for 1.16, like being able to have multiple dimensions with the same dimension type
- big UI refactor
- radar icons no longer occasionally flash when new ones are loaded
- fixed possible miscoloration of some radar icons
- blocks with custom models worn on heads are more accurate
- on the map, sky color shows now (instead of being black all the time)
- upper slabs and staircases etc correctly show up as non transparent blocks on minimap
- Sheep colors (all of them *cough jeb_*)
- Smoother minimap motion when player is moving at high speed (lerping all the things)
- fix for squaremap transparency stencil not working correctly with minimap rotation on (primarily of use to resource pack authors)
- fix for radar being unable to be turned back on after turning it off (1.12)
- updated packed mixin library (1.12)
- minimize lighting glitches on the world map when teleporting etc.
- villager icons show different villagers again
- horse icons show patterns again (and armor) (1.16)
- radar icons crisper (1.16)
- made compatible with MCPatcher style colormaps in grid layout (fixes yet another some-blocks-turn-grey bug)
- initial upload for 1.16 snapshot (fabric version)
- initial upload for 1.15.2 (forge version)
- fix for grass turning grey on the map when user encounters snow
- fix for mob heads as helmets not showing on the radar
- fix NESW directions text being partially occluded by the minimap
- fix biome names not showing on the fullscreen map
- 1.9.13 apparently was just getting this working on Minecraft 1.15 final dunno
- Fix for rare issue where a block (most commonly grass, sand, snow) would show as the wrong color until restarting Minecraft
- Much more efficient and safe loading of areas that had been previously explored, but not recorded by VoxelMap (Singleplayer only - loading the info from Minecraft's save format)
- (Forge) Fix for movement keys on the world map being unresponsive
- fix for crash when around PigZombies in 1.14.3
- worldmap loads uncached (by VoxelMap) areas from local storage again (SP only)
- can now edit world names in the multiworld screen again
- fixed option sliders not letting go of mouse if it is released when not above the slider
- fix possible crash when looking directly at a waypoint immediately on spawning
- brought back filtering (blur) option (off by default)
- fix bug that prevented connecting to Forge servers (Forge versions 1.13.2+)
- minimap size settings greater than 'Large' now restored on restart
- updated Japanese translation (1.13.2+)
- fixed the unicode language files
- Worldmap less likely to store data for incompletely loaded chunks
- Worldmap more responsive to settings changes
- Fix for redstone losing color in non-live sections of the worldmap
- updated Chinese translation
- fix bug where farmland and paths weren't registering for the opacity based heightmap. This allows wheat, carrots, etc. to show on the map again. Huge thanks to Barteks2x
- fixed being unable to save waypoints in the end
- fix for importing old waypoints from the nether and the end
- Much better at picking up surrounding chunks for the world map (on par with pre-1.14 releases)
- More robust world matcher for multiverse servers
- Ensure world map data saves successfully when the client is closed without first leaving a world/server
- fix bug loading some optifine color properties
- fix opengl error spam when minecraft window is minimized
- fix minimap being black on some hardware (eg macbooks)
- fix crash on rapidly disconnecting from a server after connecting
- allow mobs with spaces in the name to be disabled in the radar's mob list screen
- move map down farther to make room for second line status icons. Also don't move map for status effects that don't show an icon
- partial fix for mapping in The End
- extra size options for the minimap
- Fix for nether in the world map showing junk and not correctly showing solid areas
- Let player specify the name of a realms server for waypoint and map storage
- much better handling of LAN servers
- fixed welcome message being unreadable
- made possible to enter world seed again
- fixed player icons in the player select screen
- don't draw empty chunks onto the world map
- fixed tab ordering of all UI elements
- added color for bamboo biome on biome overlay
- initial release for 1.14, 1.14.1 and 1.14.2
- removed blurriness from minimap and world map (will backport this to 1.13 and 1.12 probably)
- initial release for 1.13.2
- fix for not being able to enter new world names in multiworld selections creen
- new rotating square map option (like xaero's)
- new optional simpler radar mode (like journey map's)
- fix for grass appearing grey on the map with optifine installed
- fix regression with world map using too much memory (compression had been off)
- fix bug preventing icons from refreshing with new resourcepacks (or when toggling outlines)
- more accurate stray and drowned icons in the event of hat layers
- fix for movement keys being set back to default when opening the world map
- ready for update aquatic!
- all new mobs added. Tropical fish icons reflect their full diversity
- now shows underwater plants and transparent blocks
- some biome colors tweaked so you can see the border between them when the biome overlay is enabled
- added optional keybind for toggling in-game waypoints
- turning off coordinate display on the minimap also turns it off on the worldmap
- red lines when grid view is on now reflect Minecraft regions (instead of quarter regions)
- fixed voxelmap menus to work with touchscreen (and touchpad)
- fixed CTM overlay methods sometimes making blocks appear black on the map
- redid CTM support to handle new numberless specifications using block and tile names, and descriptive metadata
- fix for randomobs with newer versions of optifine
- fixed up icons for aether legacy and aether 2
- sky color (on the map) fix when betweenlands is running
- new generic hostile/neutral/tamed icons for when a custom icon can't be built (replaces the colored squares with ? marks)
- released for 1.12.2
- fix so mob icons rotate smoothly when player is in a turning boat
- updated Chinese translations (traditional and simplified) by oldmiow
- initial release for 1.12.1
- new Minecraft themed waypoint icons (temple, pickaxe, wheat, etc)
- /ztp waypointName command works in multiplayer too now (requires /tp or /tppos permission)
- block key stored with persistent world map data, preparation for Minecraft 1.13 (1.8 and up)
- 1.9 and up fix for optifine CTM method overlay, could cause blocks to appear black on map (Sphax BDCraft for example)
- 1.10 and up fixed polar bear icon
- 1.11.2 and up re-added some Twilight Forest icons now that mod is resurrected
- 1.12 fixed parrot icon
- 1.12 added Illusioner icon
- Fix for possible periodic flash with the radar turned on (when failing to create mob icon). Prevented flash; also won't continue to try to make that mob's icon
- Map can use custom icons (in resource pack etc) for built-in mobs too now
- initial release for 1.12
- fixed nether waypoint icons on the worldmap
- trimmed llama icon (1.11+)
- fixed possible crash with Minecraft-Flux (1.11.2)
- fix for guardian elders (1.11+)
- fix for players or mobs wearing plain Steve skull (crash fix for 1.8.9 and below, just visual otherwise)
- screens with filters (waypoints, mob select and player select) start with those filters focused. IE you can open the waypoint list and start typing
- support for a lower res background map that shows the whole server (not just areas players have explored) if it is included in a server resource pack (or elsewhere)
- new keybind: toggle in-game waypoints on/off (unbound by default)
- slime chunks (and option to enter server's seed, if you know it. Otherwise SP only)
- click coordinates in worldmap to enter your own, the worldmap will jump to them
- waypoint view distance affects minimap as well as in game
- spectators can see other spectators on the minimap
- minimap hides with f3
- when in the top right corner the minimap moves out of the way of potion effect icons (doesn't apply to 1.8.9 and below)
- fixed world map zoom not centering on cursor on really HD displays
- initial release for 1.11.2
- 1.11 and up get new old north functionality: toggling Old North on ( for those old alpha/beta maps) actually moves the sun/moon to their original location as well as rotating the map 90 degrees
- fix for hand rendering transparent if in-game waypoints are set to beacon only (fix needed for 1.9.0 and up only)
- fix for freeze in the world map with biome overlay and old north on
- fix unreadable coordinate text for users with unicode font on smaller window sizes
- fix for multiworld automatic world matcher breaking if too many areas went from water to dry
- radar correctly shows blocks on head that have a different model as an item than as a block (1.8 and up)
- artifacts around radar icons after changing resource packs
- tooltip showing when it shouldn't on the player selection screen (for sending waypoints)
- wearing player heads shows correctly on radar
- fix shulker icon
- fix vex icon
- fix for possible corruption around the edges of icons when switching texture packs
- players wearing other players skulls now show the other player's face on the minimap (instead of steve)
- slightly better handling of multiworld recognition for skyworlds
- fix for tooltips displaying when they shouldn't on the player selection (for waypoint sharing) screen
- this version released for Minecraft 1.11 too
- initial release for 1.10.0
- can toggle map off with map menu key (like the inventory screen). Also fixes bug where pressing map menu key while map was open would cause it to open again immediately when it closed
- zooming map with mousewheel doesn't scroll through inventory slots (1.7 and 1.8)
- fix broken waypoint loading (losing capitalization from names, custom icons reverting to default)
- fix broken automatic multiworld detection
- 1.9+ only hotfix: fix to allow world map panning with movement keys when Forge is installed
- fix waypoint share to allow names with unicode and punctuation
- fix crash in worldmap when movement/sprint keys were bound to unicode chars
- fix for possible crash with resourcepacks with enormous font images
- show in world icon for disabled waypoint if it is highlighted
- shared waypoint tooltip translated
- greatly reduce chance of a rare ConcurrentModificationException crash (and eliminated entirely in 1.9+)
- fixed display of helmets added by Forge mods (1.8+)
- fix color reading with optifine shaders enabled
- fix for showing flowing water from Streams mod
- better handling of liquid in general - fix possible purple water bug - (1.9+)
- LMM Mod support, possibly
- mipmapped 0.25 zoom level on minimap, much better looking (1.8+)
- better CTM parsing (1.8+)
- CTM fix for some blocks not loading (1.9+)
- fix for resource packs with really HD fonts not showing player names on minimap (now in versions below 1.9.4 as well)
- filter added to mob show/hide selection screen (now in versions below 1.9.4 as well)
- better occlusion of distant in-game waypoints by far away terrain (now in versions below 1.9.4 as well)
- initial release for Minecraft 1.9.4. Some changes that will also make their way into VoxelMap for older versions of Minecraft eventually
- fix for resource packs with really HD fonts not showing player names on minimap
- filter added to mob show/hide selection screen
- better occlusion of distant in-game waypoints by far away terrain
- fix zombie villager icon
- fix optifine randomobs support
- bugfix: couldn't mouseover waypoints in the nether
- added hotkey to go straight to the waypoint menu
- in-game waypoint signs changed from name+distance to icon (name+distance shown on mouseover)
- highlighted waypoint/coordinate shows up in-game
- fix crash when right clicking on unloaded region in the world map
- better handling for barrier blocks (1.8 and 1.9)
- better handling of waypoint transparency, especially with water (1.9)
- added ability to share waypoints and coordinates with other users of VoxelMap and JourneyMap. Right click on world map, or from the waypoints list
- Polished the highlight waypoint interface (more obvious how to remove highlights)
- bugfix: prevent crash when a player wears an enderdragon head (1.9)
- search for waypoints on the waypoints screen (like creative inventory search)
- highlight specific waypoint or spot on the world map (can make a waypoint easier to find if there are hundreds)
- 1.9 only hotfix: fix for liquids showing as purple with Forge running
- 1.9 only hotfix: fix for junk characters in chat wherever a color code was used
- initial release for 1.9
- switch from using transformers to mixins (safer)
- Fix being unable to hide/show waypoints or mob types by clicking on the eyeball icon in the list view
- re-add a bunch of icons and icon hints for mobs from various mods
- initial release for 1.8.9. get Liteloader for 1.8.9 here: http://jenkins.liteloader.com/view/1.8.9/job/LiteLoaderInstaller 1.8.9/
- for 1.7.10: don't allow unicode characters on the controls configuration screen (like Minecraft itself), preventing a crash when attempting to save invalid (for 1.7.10) characters
- for 1.8: fix so unicode characters chosen as inputs in the controls screen are successfully saved and restored
- fix for mooshroom and spider jockey icons
- less likely to hit out of memory errors
- 1.8 only hotfix: fix for mods' mob icons and icons for blocks worn on player/mob heads being broken with shaders mod installed
- allow voxelmap keys to be bound to mouse buttons (and have them remembered on next load)
- fix for crash when cached data has a no longer valid biomeID
- biome labels on the world map (calculated, and displayed, only after visible regions finish loading)
- the end dimension persistent map can now show structures above y level 90
- regions created with invalid metadata (from before 1.8) will now load in the persistent map in 1.8
- setting worldmap max zoom to 32x remembered for next session (previously reset to 16x)
- uses less direct buffer memory, fix for an occasional crash on initialization (for users whose direct buffer memory was all used)
- fix for rare crash on initialization in the font renderer (NPE)
- slight reduction in memory and storage space for underground dimensions (10 percent-ish)
- fix for invalid coordinate values causing a crash in the new/edit waypoint screen ("done" button greys out as intended with invalid values)
- fix so the map doesn't stop updating when the player is above the build limit (1.8)
- can edit and delete world names for multiworld servers (instead of just choosing one or adding a new one)
- world map: right click works with touchscreens
- world map: underground transparent blocks and liquids don't become invisible if unlit - affected nether-like dimensions
- world map: remove spurious biome tinting for spruce and birch leaves (1.8)
- world map: fix for possible null pointer exception in world selection screen
- world map: mipmapping so zooming extra far out looks better
- radar: helmets with custom models not drawn too large
- radar: more than one icon for mobs from mods and more than one block-as-helmet icon can be created per tick (AMD/Intel), or can be made at all (nVidia) (1.8)
- fix for crash when clicking very right or very bottom of color selector
- fix for crash when running in 1.7.10 after running in 1.8 and having a zoom level unsupported by 1.7.10 (1.7)
- automatically detect multiworld server (without the user manually specifying that it is one, though that's still possible) when switching between two worlds with the same dimension
- multiworld button will flash when attention is needed (multiworld server with the current world as yet unrecognized)
- best effort fix for player icon on worldmap not reflecting player's skin occasionally on first open, or showing as a white square for some players
- more consistent at showing newly explored areas on next opening of the worldmap
- don't save bad data (fix possible corruption of saved map region data)
- possible fix for padding error on in game waypoint text display (1.7)
- show server name instead of address on world map screen (fix for streamers)
- don't freak out when player presses map key while holding a movement key (that would formerly attempt to display an area very far away that was most likely blank, and possibly crash)
- old north setting now applies to world map as well
- old north setting remembered per world, defaults to off (for all those old pre-beta worlds before notch changed the direction of the sun. Set it once for them and it will be remembered)
- partial fix for switching into cavemode when riding a minecart on a slope (1.8). You can sometimes see the sky dim near the horizon when you are riding a cart. This is because Minecraft thinks you are underground; it's a Minecraft bug
- correctly display blocks worn on head when the blocks use a custom .json model (1.8) - see http://chattypics.com/files/blockModelsOnHead_iyt35w8cqx.jpg
- greatly reduce the chance of a ConcurrentModificationError when encountering a resource pack that has a badly formed .mcmeta file for a texture, ie successfully fail and don't keep trying (1.8)
- fix so worldmap is able to determine correct multiworld when first re-joining a server (1.7)
- improved multiworld support. VoxelMap now automatically recognizes previously visited (and labeled) worlds, as long as they haven't changed too much. If the user has stated that a server is multiworld, and a world is not recognized (either the first visit, or it has changed a lot) a message in chat will state that it is an unknown world, and remind the player to manually select the world in the multiworld screen
- manually select which world you are in on multiworld servers that don't communicate with the client via world_info/journeymapServer/voxelPlayer plugins. Credit to cubic72 for the selection screen
- configurable zoom levels. zoom out 4 times as far as before, if your memory can handle it
- configurable in memory region cache size. again, if memory can handle it, increasing the size of the cache makes regions less likely to unload (to reload later) as you pan around
- now cache map data on disk for singleplayer worlds too instead of creating from scratch every time from the anvil files (mostly because loading from the voxelmap disk cache is twice as fast)
- fix for crash when opening the worldmap with coloredLights mod installed
- performance improvement: empty regions do not count towards the region pool size. Loading an empty region will never cause a non-empty region to unload (saving having to possibly re-load it later). Empty regions also use no memory now
- teleport in Nether works much better. Tp will go to the surface the world map knows about. If no surface at that X/Z, will check above and below to find one (everywhere for SP, loaded chunks for MP). If none found, TP not allowed so you don't end up inside a wall
- player icons reflect whether the player has his hat layer turned off
- waypoint icons in icon selector sorted alphabetically
- loaded regions use much less memory, which means, for the same usage, you can now
- zoom out twice as far on the world map
- world map loads much faster. If you scroll faster than it can load, it skips to your current location instead of making you wait for everything to catch up. Regions that have gone off the screen before they could render because you scrolled so fast are now removed from the queue
- keyboard controls for the world map. up/right/left/down to pan, crouch/jump to zoom in/out. hold sprint key to pan faster
- bugfix for zombie villager and spider jockey helmets rendering too large
- add support for CustomNPCs mod
- player icon on worldmap now works when radar is turned off
- small scale skull icon fixed
- keep openGL stack consistent when attempt to automatically create an icon for an unknown mob type fails
- add support for Colored Lights mod
- custom mob icons can be created with a text .properties file, allowing them to use the current resource pack (and saving space over .png custom icons)
- fix for teleport to waypoint sometimes trying to teleport to the coordinates of a waypoint in a different dimension
- fixes for compatibility with shaders mod (roundmap stenciling, blurred text on worldmap UI)
- more consistent getting the name from multiverse servers with the requisite plugins
- zooming in world map much more consistent with low framerates
- handle resource packs included with saves
- handle launchers that connect the client directly to a server
- handle resource pack waypoint icons with different sizes
- waypoints created with a now missing image will show as the default instead of not at all
- lot of CTM and custom color map fixes, which improve support for some complex resource packs that rely on MCPatcher or Optifine
- configurable waypoint icons. Add your own! Either put in the .litemod file with the rest, or create a resource pack with new icons like /assets/voxelmap/images/waypoints/waypointNAME.png
- Internally, using sprite sheets now instead of individual small images. The speed boost is actually rather minimal but it is there, particularly on busy servers with a ton of players and their names being rendered.
- Also persistent map backported to 1.7.10
Aug 28, 2014ItsAMysterious posted a message on Minecraft Real Life Mod - Realistic Survival, Furniture & Vehicles - Realistic Life in Minecraft [NEW RELEASES 1.12+ COMING!!! ]Posted in: Minecraft ModsAbout the Mod:The Minecraft Real Life Mod aims to bring a realistic feeling of life into Minecraft by adding features and things we use every day like furniture, vehicles, children etc and also the things we are doing every day like drinking, proper sleeping, getting sick and alot lot more. If you have any questions or suggestions, be free to leave a comment below to show us what you think of this huge project. We really want to make this Mod really really intense and that's where YOU can help us with!!!
The Mod is currently in an early alpha state so don't be to angry if you detect some bugs - I promiss you - there are quite a few bugs we didn't find or did not fix yet and forgot about. Some of them are really easy to fix and we just need to know where they are - some of them are quite a bit of a challenge to fix by searching through 2billion lines of code (not that many but ... alot) to find one tiny mistake.
I am are currently working on the 1.12+ versions of the Real Life Mod. They are completely redone, better, faster and cooler than ever before!Quote from ItsAMysterious >>
after a long break due to my A-Level-Exams and my on-the-job-training, here is some great news:
It won't be too long and the new version of the Minecraft Real Life Mod for Minecraft Forge 1.12+ will be released!
I continuously work on the new update and I do indeed put a lot of time and effort into it. Since I have rewritten the whole code and also created a well-prepared concept so the mod reaches what it wants to reach: a realistic life in Minecraft - the development takes some time.
It really is worth waiting for - I promise ;).
Stay tuned to my YouTube and to this Forum thread and you won't miss the release.
This Mod is and will always stay free !!You can support my work by joining one of the three Pre-Release Memberships on Patreon.
Buy me a coffee <3 and get EXCLUSIVE Early Access to the Mod!
=================================================================================NOW - LET'S START!
The Features mentioned do not have chronical order!
- 203 new Blocks and Items ( Furniture and bunch of other useful and cool stuff)
- Resource pack system-Create your own vehicles, entities etc (maybe an external editor)
- More Realistic Survival-> Diseases, Doctor visits, etc(All the things we have to deal with in RL)
- Have a Job to earn Money
- Switch between realistic and Minecraft-like 3D models--> is added part by part
- Build up your own in-game Company-> Other Players can apply for a job and work in your company!
- Listen to CD's in Minecraft using the radio
- More ultra-realistic 3D Models+Shaders + Minecraft styled models
- law: you have to pay punishment when committing a crime
- Rainbows and more weather features
- More features will follow when we added some of the mentioned ones
To see what already is in the Mod, see Feature List below!
Minecraft isn't realistic huh? PLAY THIS MOD IN MINECRAFTSTYLE (Coming soon)
Coming soon:-Clothes - DRESS YOUR PLAYER-Hunger&Thirst System + Toilets-Professions & Money (Have a Job and earn Money! Buy& Sell Items/Blocks, Cars etc)-Gender (New Playermodel with more joints and breasts)-(Medicin & Diseases)-Much much more will follow...
Changelog: 0.43[1.8 Beta]
- Added Mobilephone - press ARROW_UP to open and ESC to close.
- Added Shelf
- Added Iron Fence
- Added Television Table
- Fixed game crashes caused by some .obj-errors
- Switch between HD-Models and Minecraft styled models
- Dress your player(Only for cubic player atm-->see tutorial how to change it in #Tutorials
- Realistic playermodel+Animations(Early preview)
- Chatterbot never be alone in SinglePlayer again! Ask zanor everything you want or just have fun with him, letting him say weird things
- Realistic survival- Thirst, going to the toilet etc
- Realistic furniture
- High-resolution 3D-Models
=================================================================================We are recruiting!Become a part of our Team.
We are searching for some awesome people to help us realizing this project.
You are awesome, skilled and you want to help us with the following stuff?
Graphics Design (Thumbnails, Animations, Channelart, Textures)
Developement (Forge, Java, Website, Plugins)
Social Management (Moderate Server, TeamSpeak, Facebook & Twitter)
Building (Make the Server look amazing)
Help us building up the official Real Life Mod Multiplayer Server!
And soon enjoy playing the most realistic mod for Minecraft together with your friends In an FFA real-life-survival-city with all kinds of events, attractions challenges, games and elements of real life.
Apply for the Server Team now!
=================================================================================-------======\\ YouTube //======-------=================================================================================
Check this out if you want to know how the development of the mod looks like, participate in the creation process etc.
My German DevLog Videos:
In English [Currently not updated]|Discord|
The website itself aswell as it's features is still under developement.
The latest downloadable version is v. 0.0.1 for Minecraft 1.12.2:
Alternatively use this link to download:
This Mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to work.
Aug 24, 2015LemADEC posted a message on WarpDrive: custom ships, laser cannons and modular force fields!Posted in: Minecraft ModsWarpDrive, now on 1.12.2!
This is the official continuation of Cr0s / Anon1644 WarpDrive mod here
This mod brings Warp Drive and similar Science fiction technologies to minecraft included but not limited to resource collection (mining asteroids in space), transportation (move your team or your whole base across dimensions), and combat (fight against other ships and bases with laser cannons or other mods).
The WarpDrive technology is mostly known from Star Trek. However, the mod applies to other works using this technology like EVE Online, StarCraft, Starship Troopers, Doctor Who, etc. Laser cannons are also fairly common since StarWars and other mods like ICBM have similar features.
Overall, this mod gives freedom for you, as well as players to choose the theme and play-style you like.
For modpack authors, a fairly extensive configuration is included to adjust to their liking.
With the WarpDrive mod, you typically build a small ship in the overworld, and take off (move above Y = 255) to reach space.
From space, you can travel to reach other planet orbits and land (move down below Y = 0) on their dimension. This can be TheEnd, a MystCraft age, or any other mods' dimension depending on what planet is there.
As planets can be fairly distant from one another, you'll want to use hyperspace to move much faster. Small ships require jump-gates to reach hyperspace so you'll want to build a capital ship which can engage hyperdrive. As Capital ships are fairly big, they can't land on planets, so you'll have to build them in space.
In space, you can find asteroids to mine with your ship's mining laser multiblock structure.
Ships leave echos on the radar, empowering you to find derelicts and enemies. Isolation blocks will reduce your echo on the radar, making your ship harder to spot 10k blocks away. From closer range, players can still find your ship with their eyes, that's why you want a cloaking setup to cover your base or ship.
Once you've found an enemy base or ship, you can use your laser cannon to pierce their defenses. Additional cannons can be used to boost your main cannon for added destructive power.
Ship hulls and force fields are used to protect your ship.
The following features are already available in the mod:
- Create your own space ship from any blocks (excluding bedrock) and sail it through space.
- Explore the space dimension: asteroids fields filled with ores, gas clouds, planetoids, stars, and NPC ships.
- Jump to hyperspace for quick, long-range traveling!
- Build laser cannons on your ship to fight, mine and win!
- Surround an area with powerful force fields to protect from your ennemies!
- Cloak your ship, base or a space station so that enemy have no clue where you are!
- Provide energy to your ship and its components with an Enantiomorphic reactor
And much more to come...
In depth information
The WarpDrive mod is compatible with:
- Energy transferred in EU (IC2) or RF (CoFH). Hence, we are compatible with IC2, GregTech, Thermal Expansion, Mekanism, EnderIO, BigReactors, AtomicScience, BuildCraft, DeepResonance, etc.
- Force fields systems, notably Immibis' Advanced Repulsion System and Calclavia Modular ForceField System (MFFS).
- Multiblock structures from Mekanism, Calclavia ICBM, IC2 reactors, ThermalDynamics, PneumaticCraft, BuildCraft, EnderIO, Techguns and more.
- NetherOres and Underground biomes mods for world generation.
- Forge & Immibis microblocks, containers (IronChests, etc.), mobs (Cow, Zombies, etc.) and fluids so they jump properly with your ship.
- New dimensions added from any mods, including MystCraft, Galaticraft/Planets, etc.
- Many others are also supported for rotation like Bibliocraft, ArsMagica2, Thaumcraft, EvilCraft, Tinker's Construct and more!
- Force field support damages from DefenceTech and ICBM, including EMP explosions!
The mod includes:
- New space dimension with randomly generated asteroids fields, planetoids, gas clouds and derelicts, along with admin generated Jump-gates and stars.
- New hyperspace dimension allowing to move 100x faster then in space. Your ship needs to be big enough to reach hyperspace, or you'll need to use jump-gates to move in/out of hyperspace.
- Transition planes allowing you to take off from any dimension to reach space, and land from space down to another dimension.
- Easy access for everyone with pre-loaded programs for ComputerCraft and OpenComputers (simply place an Advanced computer next to a machine to use it).
- Extensive API to program machines with ComputerCraft and OpenComputers, for those inclined in LUA.
- Powerful Mining lasers: a SciFi version of Buildcraft quarries.
- Advanced Radar to detect other ships in space. Energy increases drastically with range while Isolation blocks reduces your chance to be seen on radar.
- A unique cloaking system to hide visually your base or ship from players outside of it. Considerable energy is required to sustain the field.
- An unstable inertia driven reactor: the more power output you get, the more chances it'll explode.
- A transporter room to teleport with style!
How to install?
For 1.6.4, you need both mods: WarpDriveCore and WarpDrive itself, in addition to all required mods (see change logs for details).
From 1.7.10, there's only one mod: WarpDrive, in addition to all required mods.
For 1.12.2, there's a public alpha version for now, use at your own risk for now.
How to play?
Your ship is centered around a Ship core with a Ship controller. Both needs to be placed horizontally next to each others. The Ship core receives both EU and RF power. The Ship controller defines the front of your ship and connects with a ComputerCraft Advanced computer or OpenComputer equivalent.
Using that computer, you define your ship dimensions, name it, move it around, etc.
Your ship size is limited to 127 x 127 x 127 blocks which covers your default render distance.
Players can right click the Ship controller to register their identity and be teleported back on-board from the computer interface.
Ship volume is measured in blocks, excluding air and gases. Volume should be less than 3000 blocks for a ship to take off from and land on planets.
Engaging hyperdrive allows to enter and exit hyperspace, provided your ship volume is at least 1200 blocks.
Power consumption for a jump is typically 10 EU per volume blocks + 100 EU per block distance on planets and space.
Hyperspace movement is typically 10x more expensive while being 100x faster. Each transition to or from hyperspace requires 10M EU.
For more information, refer to the Wiki here.
You may also check below videos:
More offical videos:
This mod is the continuation of Cr0s WarpDrive available here.
The latest legacy 1.6.4 version is available in this repository and in Cr0s modpack (available on his website here).
The latest advanced version for 1.6.4 is available in this repository and in LemADEC's WorldWarMinecraft modpack (available on Technikpack here).
The 1.7.10 version is released.
The 1.10.2 version is still considered 'Alpha', use at your own risk.
This mod is All right reserved unless otherwise stated.
Feel free to include this mod in your modpack provided you credit the authors and link back to this page.
Want to Help?
Contribution of texture, schematics, sounds, bugfixes or addons are more than welcome.
Please report issues on the official github here. Feature request are welcome, but may be harshly treated.
You can contact TheNumenorean over github or mcforum pms.
You can contact Cr0s / Anon1644 on twitter.
- Cr0s for the original mod
- drpepper240 and ZLOFENIX for their contribution on Oxygen and Laser
- ShaneDarkholme/DarkholmeTenk for the initial 1.6.4 refactoring, enantiomorphic reactor, laser tree farm, etc.
- All the people who have corrected TheNumenorean's spelling: Lordslyfox, TheChronomancer
- StandAndFightMain for hosting the Chinese thread here.
Sep 15, 2014MaggiCraft posted a message on [1.5 Update] Instant Structures Mod (ISM) by MaggiCraft [+40,000 Structures]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
How StrExplorer a Instant Structures Mod for Minecraft works
Search tens of thousands of structures
The mod searches 40,000 Minecraft projects in a fraction of a second. Projects are sorted by relevance and beauty. Furthermore, they can be filtered and sorted by other criteria such as popularity or number of blocks.
Found structures can be saved. All you need to do is push a button. Et voila, the structure can be placed. Without you having to leave Minecraft.
All stored structures can be placed. Choose the position and you're done. Or choose more advanced settings, e.g. flatten the area.
Tutorial for placing structures...
Reposition placed structures
You do not like the position of a placed structure? No problem, with ISM you can easily reposition structures. Select the appropriate structure and a new position or rotate the structure.
More information about repositioning structures...
Remove placed structures
You do not like a placed structure anymore? That's not a problem either. Just remove the structure from your world and it will be replaced by the previous area.
A detailed tutorial about removing structures...
Scan your own structures
Select an area and save it. Ideal for sharing structures with friends and duplicating them. The .str format is used for this. It contains more information like builder, name or offset.
More information about scanning structures...
One of the most important parts. Interesting projects can be "favored" and "saved". Collections are projects that have more than one structure. This is especially advantageous for variations of buildings. Structures can be placed. Show information such as size, number of blocks, builder or number of downloads.
How Structures Are Presented Is the Key To The Best Instant Structures Mod. At this point, ISM is like a music player that has a large collection of music.
ISM also lets you place geometric shapes. Choose a material and position for your shape and enter various parameters like width, height or diameter.
More information about placing shapes...
Although ISM is primarily a mod for exploring new structures in Creative Mode, you can also use the Instant Structures Mod for Minecraft in the single player. But the most important items
cost a lot...
Credits and ContactStrExplorer a Instant Structures Mod is developed by Marc Schmidt, alias MaggiCraft.
It searches structures of planetminecraft.com. The structures belong to the corresponding builders. A link to their Planetminecraft profile can be found in the mod. Please contact them if you want to use their
structure outside of your own Minecraft worlds.
Take a look at the creators, they did a fantastic job!
General questions can be asked by comment or email.
Errors should be reported by mail. Please send the ISM and Minecraft version
as well as the "... \minecraft\mods\ism-2\log.txt" file.
Creating translationsBecome part of ISM and create a translation. At the moment it contains an English. We want to further expand this offer. Write us an email to find out more.
Contact meLegal Disclosure
Information in accordance with Section 5 TMG
Mobilephone: +49 1578 5771175
Mail: [email protected]
I've been working on Instant Structures Mod (ISM) since mid-2014. ISM accompanied me on a fantastic journey. Thanks for that!
But to develop this wonderful project now and in the future, I need your help!
If you like my mod support me but on Patreon or via PayPal. Of course it would be great to recommend ISM to your friends to make a video or write an article linking to my website www.instant-structures-mod.com.
The official Instant Structures Mod forum threads and websites are:
- website: instant-structures-mod.com, please link
- primary forum thread on planetminecraft.com
- secondary forum thread on minecraftforum.net
- MaggiCraft's YouTube channel
Please link the website if you report about ISM, because there the information is always up to date and there are many useful tutorials on the mod.
Aug 26, 2013sheenrox82 posted a message on [1.7.10] The Dirtbike Mod! [v1.2.1] Adds dirtbikes to Minecraft!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.