- Registered Member
Member for 9 years and 6 months
Last active Wed, Apr, 24 2013 16:49:10
- 0 Followers
- 16 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Aug 13, 2012Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from Tyjet66
This is awesome. Could you add a section on expanding for more rooms? I'm curious to see what kind of doorway you'd include.
Alright, I'll do it... I was planning to do this tomorrow, but I can do it now. =D
Aug 13, 2012A long long time ago, the nether were a wonderful land, with giant mushrooms and a magic water. In this place, animals talked, and there were 4 races: the Pigies, the Elves, the Cowlits and the Ghousts. Those races lived in peace, in a rich and beautiful land. The most powerful and rich race were the elves. The King of the Elves were the supreme king. But the dark prince, Herobrine, trying to become more powerful, started killing all the races, searching for the Experience Orbs. Notch, the King of the Elves, tried to save the world, and sent his younger son, Steve, Herobrine's brother, to another world. Steve tried to bring with him the Pigies, the Cowlits and the Ghousts. But, in the travel, the races sub evolved, turning Pigies into Pigs, Cowlits into Cows, Ghousts into Chickens and Sheeps. Then, the king tried to send other elves, but they were stupid traders, called NPCs. The Nether, turned into caos. Herobrine took the Ghausts souls and turned then into Ghasts. He kille Cowlits and used their corpse to make Netherrack, and took the Pigies souls, and used to make soul send. The giant mushrooms turned into small mushrooms, the magic water turned into lava, and their cities turned into the Nether Fortress...Posted in: Survival Mode
TO BE CONTINUED
Aug 13, 2012Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from Kholdstare
Quite inspirational. I'll be building one of my own designs based on this in a new world.
Thank you! I'll be adding more stuff. If you want, send me your design and I'll put it here!
Aug 13, 2012@mngriefPosted in: Survival Mode
You can add rooms and all this stuff, so it turn into a labyrinth (like the TRUE hobbit's hole). And you can turn into a secret base... I'll post all this things here... just wait...
Aug 13, 2012Posted in: Survival ModeHow to make a Hobbit's HoleA cheap and cool starting house
Hello everybody! I'm Neon and i'll try to show you how to make a cheap and interesting starting house. The house is weak against Creepers, but, if you act carefully, the house will least a lot. The most cool thing about the house is that you don't need a lot of resources, and is fast to build.
This is my first tutorial in English, so I rope I won't make any big mistakes. Feedback is welcome, about the tutorial/formatting of the topic and about the house itself.
BaseThis is the base of the house, made of Dirt and Wooden Slabs, 1 block deeper than the ground level.Features: invisible (Easy to hide), cheap, fast
1 Crafting Table
1* Shovel (Optional)
*1 Stone Shovel or 2 Wooden Shovels
Building0. Before starting, transform all the Wood in Wooden Planks. Now transform all the 24 Wooden Planks in 48 Wooden Slabs. Ok, now we can start, You should have 48 Wooden Slabs and... Just this. Cheap don't you think?
1. Good, now dig a 6x7x1 hole in the area you will build you Hole.
2. Now make a "roof" 1 block above the ground level.
3. Dig 1 block down again, and place the wooden slabs in the ground.
4. Use the Dirt you got digging and fill the "holes" between the roof and the ground level.
5. Dig an entrance and dig one block in front of it.
6. Fill the entrance with a double slab and a slab.
7. FINISH! Now let's go to the second part...
DecoratingGreat, you can survive your first night! But if Minecraft was only about surviving, we could kill a lot of cows and make a 3x3x3 house and... we will survive forever! No. Minecraft is about survive and thrive. So, let's make our base a good place to live in!
But before, let's make a few basic changes...
1. Make your hole look natural. Use dirt arround and make it look like it wasn't made by you.
2. Put a door on your base. LOL
Ok, now let's go. I made a few decorations... so you will be able to choose the one that more adequate to your situation.
For this one you will need:
8 Wooden Slabs
1 Crafting Table
1. Add torches to illuminate. I'm like everything symmetrical so i just put the torches in the middle of the walls (to the 6 blocks long i put 2 torches)
2. On the right wall (the one next to the door, in my house), I placed a Crafting Table, 2 Furnaces and a Chest, and under them, I placed Slabs, so they won't float
3. On the wall oposing to the door I placed a Bed, and a Large Chest (With slabs under it).
4. On the left and right walls I placed fences, so they look like they are holding the house, like pillars.
5. On the door wall, I placed a window, and that's it.
ExtrasHere will be the extras, like how to add more rooms, etc.
Adding RoomsThis will show you how to add more rooms to your Holes. It's the same logic as building the hole.
1. Define what will be the size and the purpose of the new room. Now dig a corridor to the place where you room will be. Remember that the corridor must be at the same level of the house (or no).
2. Now, from outisde, cover the corridor.
3. Dig again and place the wooden slab floor.
4. Now do the same thing to the room.
6 (Optional) From outside, try to maek it look a little more natural. Yes in mine there is too much tall grass and flowers.
Secret BaseThese modifications will give you hints in how to make your hole... SECRET. Yes, with a secret entrance.
1. Ok, your base is ready, now let's make the modifications. Start by closing every window or door in your base.
2. Now dig a role inside your base and press f3. Pick up the X and Z coordinates, and get out of your base (close once you're out!)
3. In this part I can't help you. Search for some place to hide the entrance. A lake, a cave or a hill are excellent places... Here are some ideas.
4. Now dig a tunnel to the coordinates that you picked.
5. HAHAHA! Now you have a secret base with a secret entrance... but wait... there is more! Disguise your base, and now that we don't need to worry about windows and doors, do your best!
6. Now put some vegetation. Remember, the bone meal is your friend, grow some trees, or some tall grass/flowers.
Aug 6, 2012n3onio posted a message on [1.2.5] [Forge] Mine & Blade: Battlegear - DiscontinuedPosted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from nerd-boy
Not really, right now all I need is patience. When I start releasing 3.0 alphas for the different modules, bug testing and general feed back would be very welcome (although expect bugs).
I have also begun on a pdf based documentation so feedback on that would also be great. This is mainly because the OP is getting quite large, so my plan is to strip all the mod details and put it in a downloadable pdf, I will keep a short description of the modules, Instalation instructions, faq, bugs, incompatibilities and common crash sections.
Man, you can coun't on me. I will check the topic as often as I can, and will try to help as much as possible. Thank you for making and updating the mod, and dedicating your free time to the mod (and to everybody that uses it), you really make Minecraft funnier.
Aug 2, 2012n3onio posted a message on [1.2.5] [Forge] Mine & Blade: Battlegear - DiscontinuedThere is any way that we can help you? I'm understanding that it will be damn hard to update, so, i think there should be some way that we can help... =)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jun 1, 2012n3onio posted a message on [Read First] Creative Minecraft & General QuestionsLinks are not working =/Posted in: Java Edition Support
Jun 1, 2012HAHA... Be happy if you have 25-30. I'm 4gb, i5, intel HD too, and get about 5-15 FPS.Posted in: Legacy Support
Something that helps is to run Minecraft 64bits and with more memory. And a program like GameBooster to close unused processes is a good help too.
Jun 1, 2012Hello,Posted in: Legacy Support
I run Minecraft in my (really not gamer) laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium 64bits; Intel i5 @ 2.67GHz; 4.0gb RAM; Intel HD Graphics), at a 3-27 FPS rate (it really changes a lot).
I just want a very basic Optimization to allow me to run at 10-20 smooth FPS...
I use Optifine, Game Booster 3, Fast/Medium/OpenGL settings...
And yes, i read the Optimization guide, but the only thing that helped, is put the view distance to Tiny, but it's horrible to play this way.
(OFFTOPIC: No spoiler here?)
Thanks, and sorry about my English. I'm Braziliam =/.
- To post a comment, please login.