- This is the default rank for players. This rank is mainly for people to look around and get a feel for the server before joining. Guests can build but can't use buckets and don't have the /sethome or /tpa commands.
- This is the first "official" rank you'll receive. As a FNG, you'll have access to almost all the base commands of the server. FNGs can create or join a town/nation, start a shop, and set 2 homes.
- After one week of getting the FNG rank you'll be eligible for a promotion to Member. This rank offers 4 total homes and showing off your new title.
- After two weeks of being a Member, you will be eligible for a promotion to Respected. Respected players have access to 6 homes.
- After four weeks of being at the Respected rank, you will be eligible for a promotion to the rank of Noble. Noble will be able to set 8 homes.
- After six weeks of being Noble, you can request a promotion to the rank of Revered. As a Revered, you will have access to 10 homes as well as a featured spot in our Hall of Legends (located at spawn).
- No Griefing
There are a wide variety of definitions for griefing, but it basically comes down to: Don't destroy or modify someone else's work without their permission. If you are unsure of whose property it is, just leave it alone. If you are unsure about whether or not your actions will be interpreted as griefing by staff, please don't hesitate to ask an Admin
or a Moderator.
- No Hacking or using Glitches
Don't use glitches to give yourself an unfair advantage over other players. If you find a glitch, please let staff know so it can be taken care of. Not saying anything and abusing a glitch will result in harsh penalties. Also, any player found to be using a hacked client will be dealt with harshly. If you have questions on what defines a hacked client, please don't hesitate to ask. We do allow a few SMP mods (such as mini-maps) to be used on the server, but hacks/mods like xray are strictly forbidden
- No Racism or Discrimination against other players
This is pretty self-explanatory. Please don't use racist, sexist or homophobic language, slurs, skins, etc while on the server. If you have a skin that breaks this rule you will be asked to change it. Failure to do so will result in a permaban.
- Don't ask for money or items from staff
At it's heart, this is a survival server and will stay as such. Asking for items/money gives players an unfair advantage over others. Making a habit of asking will result in harsh penalties (i.e temp bans and permabans).
- Respect all players and staff
Occasionally towns fight and this really can't be avoided. Please refrain from making personal verbal attacks on other players. We want this server to be an open and inviting place, but if people go around insulting each other, that can't happen. Making a habit of personal attacks will result in temp bans and eventually a permaban from the server.
Pvp is on in the Wilderness areas of the server. If you don't wish to participate in this, we highly suggest you join a town as most of them are PvP-free zones. You will receive a message when are you entering or exiting PvP-free zones. Please don't complain or ask for items to be returned if you are killed in the Wilderness. Don't set a /home in or near another player's home in the wilderness with the intention of using it for PvP purposes. Making a habit of this will result in you losing your /sethome privileges.
Stealing from unlocked chests is allowed and even encouraged. Please don't complain and/or ask for items to be returned if stolen from an unlocked chest. It is up to the individual to take care of their belongings. Glitching or otherwise circumventing the chest locks will result in a tempban and if it becomes a habit, will result in a permaban.
*Please note that the Moderators and Admins are responsible for the smooth running of the server. As such you may be kicked and/or banned for any reason, not just the ones listed above. If you think you were removed from the server unfairly, please post an appeal on the forums.
IGN (In Game Name):
Referred? By who:
Where did you find the server?:
Reason for joining:
Last Promotion Date:
How often do you play on the server?: