Well tonight I got the last glass and beat the map!
I had a great time playing the map, thank you for spending the countless hours making it!
Here is some feedback to possibly help with your next map (possible spoilers):
edit: when I talk about "wool" i really mean the glass.
1. I liked the chests scattered around the first couple areas. After a while, the areas stop "rewarding the player for exploring". I recommend putting more loot chests in later dungeons (in out-of-the-way locations) even if they just contain food/coal/cobble, etc.
2. Good job with Monumental Mines, the Cake, and Spider Bait. Those were my favorite areas. The cake reminded me of Vinyl Fantasy (the tree dungeon in the nether). Although the cake was harder because I got so lost in the maze. Spider Bait was so unique I loved the 'wool area'!
3. I recommend limiting the use of bedrock. The spirit of a CTM is that the player can play how they want. I understand having 1 or 2 bedrock sections within an area, but your map had whole areas made out of bedrock which got old quick. (I would say the Cake, the pyramid, and PART of the Final Area would have been enough bedrock, well, also area boundaries..).
4. I suggest not having a wool area that you only get 1 chance. Save that for a bonus area (like the Ninja Academy in Ragecraft II). If someone isn't fast at minecraft.. its possible they will never beat your map (and I am sure many people gave up on your map when they died trying to get it, or even when they saw that area). I saved the Pink Wool until last... I almost died twice, and almost caused a creeper to explode in the final room! Fortunately I got the glass!
5. Darkened Mines was my least favorite area.. There was nothing to do in that area except kill a spawner every so often. Also the wool box in that area was too challenging to get to. At least you should have put a sign saying the wool is "this way"
6. Here is my take on the Final Area " The Marathon":
This area could have been a mini-ctm by itself! Although it was also extremely challenging. Based on what I saw in Darkened Mines, I think your idea was to create this area with several challenging puzzles for people to figure out. It seems you also took into account everyone will have full enchanted diamond armor. If that was the case, it still was too challenging... Although I had fun trying to figure each area out! The most challenging area was The Grim Geometry. (although my only last-area death was in the Penultimate Peril).
My suggestions for the final area, have some sort of check-point (even an ender chest between areas) it took forever to walk back and forth as I needed items. Also there should have been a mix bedrock with non-bedrock challenges in the area.
Thanks again for making this very challenging map! I look forward to seeing what else you are working on.