- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 1 month, and 18 days
Last active Mon, Aug, 5 2019 16:35:57
- 0 Followers
- 53 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Jan 17, 2015maddavescientist posted a message on The Kingdom of Aerondale (Roleplaying, Building a Kingdom, Medieval setting)Invites sent, Staff position filled. Still need more recruits!Posted in: Minecraft Realms
Jan 17, 2015maddavescientist posted a message on The Kingdom of Aerondale (Roleplaying, Building a Kingdom, Medieval setting)Kingdom of AerondalePosted in: Minecraft Realms
Game Settings: Hard, Survival, Mob griefing off. RP is welcomed but not required., For best results use the John Smith Legacy texture pack here.
Welcome to the Kingdom of Aerondale, We are recruiting! Inside the kingdom walls rules must be followed, but outside its free for all! Looking for active mature players and RP is welcomed.
Rules (Inside the walls):
- Do not grief another player, do not steal from or destroy their house.
- Obey all orders received from the King. If ordered to move or destroy something, do it in a timely fashion.
- All buildings must be of medieval style and nothing modern (inside the walls)
- No livestock inside the walls unless you are given a job as a farmer or stable master.
- There will be in game currency, I will accept Full health armor pieces and return to you their ingots. (For example: gold leggings trade in for 7 gold ingots if its at full health)
- In game currency will be Gold, so if you are looking to buy new armor, enchants, weapons, etc…, from an OP player make sure you have a good supply of Gold. (Nuggets, ingots, and blocks its all worth something)
- Sometimes there will be a black market where a OP player will sell Goods in return for In game currency (Gold ingot, diamonds, etc..)
- There will be a rank system, those at a lower rank must respect and listen to those of a higher rank.
- No abusing of your rank title or you will be demoted or possibly Blacklisted from the server!
- Rank system is: King < Queen < Magistrate < Captain of the guards < Military < Peasants
- There will be several different roles to fill if you choose to be part of the kingdom. Refer to the job list below for more info.
- If you do not want to be griefed/killed outside the walls, stay inside the kingdom or make sure you have a well hidden base of operations outside the walls.
- The King and Queens cottage outside the walls is off limits to bandits and grievers. It will be guarded and anyone caught stealing will be banished from the lands.
- When applying for membership to this realm, please use the following form:
- IGN: In game name
- Age: 16 and up please
- Info about self:
- How long have you played minecraft:
- What Job role you want:
- Job List for the Kingdom of Aerondale:
Staff member to fill the role of magistrate (helps coordinate and construct major buildings inside the Kingdom Walls. I will have to get to know you first before giving this job out.
- Magistrate's Builders - Will have access to creative mode when helping on big builds.
Captain of the guards (Organizes and leads the Kings army, also enforces the law inside the walls. Can take a group on a quest to kill the wither, ender dragon, or guardians)
- Military personnel (lead by the captain, must follow orders when on duty)
- Enchanting Master (Librarian, runs the towns enchanting building.)
- Engineering Master (Somebody with good experience with redstone. They will give out redstone licenses and be in charge of all redstone mechanisms within the walls of the kingdom.
- Farmers – We need people to build community farms for Wheat, carrot, potatoes and all the livestock.
- Stable Master – someone in charge of finding saddles, horse armor and taming horses and building a stable. (perks include renting out horses and selling them for in game currency.)
- Grocery Market shopkeeper - someone to collect food items and sell them from a shop to any player who needs it.
- Armor/Weapons/tools Shopkeeper - someone to stockpile weapons/tools/armor
- More Jobs will become available as our world and its players grow
Jan 3, 2015maddavescientist posted a message on Kingdom of Ehb. APPLICATIONS ACCEPTING! Fresh map. Whitelist. slight roleplay.IGN: maddavescientistPosted in: Minecraft Realms
REASON WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I enjoy RPing and I havent done it yet with minecraft.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE COMMUNITY: I like to help out others and I can gather resources.
TYPE OF CHARACTER YOU MIGHT WISH TO RP AS: Daveth the peasant farmer who secretly aspires to do more in life but his lowly status as a farmer keeps him from achieving his goals. If granted the opportunity, he would show his true potential and climb the ranks and become an important member of the kingdom.
RP OR no? yes
EXP IN MINECRAFT: Intermediate, Been playing off and on for 6 months now.
TYPE OF PLAYER YOU ARE: Resource collecting, builder.
WHAT YOU LIKE TO BUILD: Usually whatever resource is nearby, mostly stone brick/wood structures
Just looking for something new to join, I like this whole world setup you have with rules and stuff. If you do not have a full realm yet, I would like to join. I'll make sure to re read the rules if I get accepted. thanks!
Jan 1, 2015maddavescientist posted a message on The Realm of Aerondale is recruiting adventurers to build and explore the lands! (apply within)Can I please get a mod to lock this.Posted in: Minecraft Realms
Jan 1, 2015maddavescientist posted a message on The Realm of Aerondale is recruiting adventurers to build and explore the lands! (apply within)Posted in: Minecraft Realms
And you should be carefull who you make operator(garymcstraw123), because today there was one using flying, trying to kill me and speaking things like "I need help to get hard d*** and thing like that.
they told me it was you who blew up everyones house and i didnt make anyone an operator
Dec 27, 2014maddavescientist posted a message on The Realm of Aerondale is recruiting adventurers to build and explore the lands! (apply within)You seem like a nice guy welcome aboard roberjdPosted in: Minecraft Realms
Dec 27, 2014welcome aboard if you choose to accept it. niqolas1979Posted in: Minecraft Realms
Dec 27, 2014exconix and TheGuyFromLT i added you, welcome aboard!Posted in: Minecraft Realms
Dec 27, 2014sent you an invite, welcome aboardPosted in: Minecraft Realms
Dec 27, 2014difficulty of course is on hard, and i sent you an invite, congrats you are the first player on the realm...enjoy!Posted in: Minecraft Realms
Dec 27, 2014Greetings all, my name is Dave, I have a brand new realm and I am looking for new players to join. This Realm will play along similar lines as the youtube series Mianite, but without the constant trolling. Once everyone gets set up we will start adding in teams and start a purge day once a week where all rules can be broken except for a few. If you are interested in joining, please post your IGN along with some info about yourself like how old you are, and how long you have played.Posted in: Minecraft Realms
(Difficulty is survival on Hard, but there is a community house near spawn to help those who would need it)
I have a few guidelines once you join the realm:
1. Looking for active players, any unactive players will be booted out after 2 weeks of inactivity unless they message me before they take leave with a valid reason.
2. Mature Players only please 16 and up preferrably.
3. There will be some PVP but with rules.
4. Do not steal from anybody's house.
5. Do not destroy anybody's creations, do not grief other players.
6. Replant if you harvest another players field.
7. be kind to each other over chat.
The world of Aerondale is yours to explore, by yourself or with friends. Set off and create your own fun in my realm!
Dec 7, 2014maddavescientist posted a message on Novemia : Accepting 1 more mature player ! See 3rd page of this threadHey I'm 28 yrs old, I love minecraft, willing to help out and looking to join a nice realm. If you have any room let me know. ign maddavescientistPosted in: Minecraft Realms
edit: This world is what im looking for. I like playing solo, but love to interact with others. I am not the type to steal from others, I like to work for what I get. I am willing to do trades and help out. I am a fan of Mianite...except for all the trolling that goes on there but it is a youtube series so I guess they have to entertain ppl. lol. Anyway I love your idea of a realm with all nice players. I am also a huge fan of rpg's. and I love to rp.
- To post a comment, please login.