Hi all! I've been working on a 3 block wide door mod using MCreator for 1.15, and unfortunately I no longer have the time to dedicate to finishing it and debugging it. I decided to post the files here. (I posted this on CurseForge as well)
- A dark oak 3-block wide door. It is 2 blocks tall and 3 blocks wide, so it's made up of 6 blocks. It can be placed in any direction, broken from any of its 6 blocks, opened from any of its 6 blocks, and any of the open blocks can be right clicked to close the door again. It can also be broken from the open position
- In the open position, the middle blocks are replaced by air blocks, whose hitboxes are found at the very bottom and top of the door (if you load it up in game, you'll see what I mean)
- Textures for the other 6 1.15 door types (oak, birch, acacia, jungle, spruce, and iron), as well as for the 2 1.16 door types (crimson and warped)
What needs to be done:
- Procedures to open and close the door according to redstone signals (ideally functioning with the same way default doors do)
- Procedure where if not all of the components of the door can spawn (or if any of the blocks under it are air), it will break and drop itself
- Procedure where if any of the blocks under of the door are broke, the door will break and drop itself
- Coding switch so the icon for the door is different (same way that default doors are)
- Possibly a procedure where if any of the blocks of the door are replaced through something like worldedit or commands, the rest of the blocks of the door will break
- Variations of the door using the other textures for the other door types
- Crafting recipes? I figured it could just be created in crafting by placing 3 doors next to each other.
I am posting these files here for anyone to use. All that I ask is that you credit me if you do use my code or textures. My Twitch username is of course lunchbox17, and my Minecraft username is BaconWizard17. I hope someone is able to bring this mod to completion!