- Registered Member
Member for 8 years
Last active Tue, Jul, 5 2016 23:17:42
- 1 Follower
- 83 Total Posts
- 18 Thanks
Aug 6, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
Did the donor plots get smaller or is it just me?
Aug 6, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
The revamp is complete by their standards, but parts of the prison remain unchanged. One of those unchanged parts would be Omega. Then comes Elite, which had unrecognizable changes. I took part in some of the revamp until I was booted for attempting to get help from others to revamp Omega. Omega's changed in the sense that buildings were moved, and how some of it is now grassy. In total, I've only seen people such as Charsmars, Cozy1, Shananium(Once in a blue moon he would be useful), XgenDancEs, Shamoo, and the entire Dev team who're constantly active and are capable of contributing great ideas and producs.
I for one revamped A-Block as soon as Penguii had done it once. It was too bland and boring, so I took it upon myself to make it look pretty. I based the design off of a room that's a creamy beige and a light blue. I also helped redo Donor for the second time, because the first one was also bland and plain ugly. Donor actually feels premiere and elite.
If you would like me to answer in detail please P.M me and I will respond.
Best of Luck, Zouabi
show us donor
Jul 28, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
1. IGN (In-Game Name) lufthansa1999
2. How long have you been playing the server for? I have been playing for 1 week now
3. Any experience with the prison genre? Yes I played on other prison servers. So I know all the basic commands that come to playing on a prison server
4. What's your time-zone? U.S Central
5. Why are you the best choice for guard?
I know I would be the best choice for guard because I was once a guard on another prison server so I know what it takes and feels like to be a guard. I am more than halfway done with my high school career. I will be a junior this coming year of school so I will have tons of responsibilities such as applying into colleges. From that you will know that I am very responsible and that I will always do the best that I can do. In addition I always like to help out new people that come to a server, because I believe they should be welcomed properly and it will make them want to stay on this server.
Also I know all the rules there are to being a guard. I work awesome in a group/team. That saying you will be sure of me always doing my job, not fighting with other fellow guard members and being nice and trustworthy to the fellow players. Lastly I believe it's always best to come out with the truth because nothing good will ever come out of it if you just hold it in. From that saying you can be assured that I will always be honest in my work. Thank you for reading!
6. Current rank? Free
7. Any additional information? Nope
Jul 20, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
- IGN (In-Game Name) lufthansa1999
- How long have you been playing the server for? 1 day
- Any experience with the prison genre? Yes of course
- What's your time-zone? Central
- Why are you the best choice for guard? I'm the only best decision for guard because I am very honest and trustworthy. I do my work to the best of my abilities. I love to help out new people and make them welcome. I'm a great team player, I always do what is best. That is why I am the best choice for guard! Thanks
- Current rank? D
- Any additional information? Previous guard not on here
Jul 20, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
Hex possibly ded!?!?!
Jul 16, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
Here are some of the new features you can look forward to on the new convicted.
- /stats - View multiple interesting statistics.
- /kdr - View your kill/death ratio. (Affected by players only, not mobs)
- /ping - View your ping.
- /ping all - View everyone onlines' ping, and the average server ping.
- /locks (free+) - Lock, unlock, and add/remove members to your chests without using shop signs.
- /bounty - Bounties are back!
- /staff - List online staff, with a cool GUI with player heads and ranks.
- /dtitle (donors with custom titles) - Change your own title, once every 24 hours.
- /dname (donors with colored names) - Change your own name color, once every 24 hours.
- warn (staff ranks) - Warn a user, displaying it clearly on their screen as a title, and playing a sound. Better than warnings in chat.
- Tree farm auto replant and grief protection are back.
- Lock your chests via commands, and add members to your protections.
- Guard paychecks are back.
- Fresh, new, revamped prison.
- Faction land claiming.
- Performance fixes inside the prison - prison is now in a separate world, located over empty void.
- Moderator is now a rank, ChatMod removed.
- Omega is now the spawn location for frees, rather than outside the prison.
- All punishments are now tracked; each player has a permanent record of their punishments, the reasons, and who they were issued by.
- Saplings can no longer be placed in mines.
- Better, more visible guard calling plugin; shows on the screen as a title and uses audio.
- No longer uses essentials for punishments, a custom plugin was made that keeps track of all punishments, and REQUIRES a reason be given for each punishment.
- All known economy breaking farms were blocked.
- Many measures introduced to prevent afking.
- Admins now see every command players type.
- AlphaGuards are now trusted with banning offline players, as we can figure out who banned a player, and why.
- Introduced new vanish plugin, which appears to have gotten rid of the vanish glitch, hopefully once and for all.
- Mines have been revamped - old useless mines were redone.
- Many, many more minor additions and fixes.
Staff list as of this post (subject to change):
- Moderator: Galuzer, charsmars, XgenDaNcEs
- AlphaGuard: Cozy1, Lava_H, Maaty, maxcarey, PenguiiRocks, shamoo14, Shananium
- Warden: PianoJazz, builder1028, dusty435, SDAngel, ViperKnows
- Developer: hexacyanide, DaChiimp, Stray
Note that this is not EVERY feature that will be added. We still want you to find some on your own. Both the staff list and features are subject to change.
With this, I'd also like to add that we most likely won't be up in 3-4 days. There's no good estimate of how much longer it will take us to complete the server, and any estimation prior to this were false. Once we complete the server, we'll still have to wait on hexa to put up the server, which may take a few more days. Once this happens, we'll schedule a release date for a few days after, so we can give everyone a chance to get the first cells, plots, etc. Until we make a post announcing the official release date, no more estimations will be given. Sorry for any false hope created by previous estimations regarding the launch.
So can guards place bounties on other players too?
Jun 30, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
Attention Hippies aka Convicted players.
We are nearing on reopening our doors. As in any prison, you need guards to be there to keep the prison safe from hippies killing each other for who knows what reason, maybe the other guy looked at him funny and wanted to steal his taco surprise that I was serving in the cafeteria or maybe he just doesn't like the fact that he exists. We need have guards ready when we reopen our doors! So please fill out a guard application if you are interested in joining the guard ranks and keeping the prison safe! Do keep in mind that were accepting behaved players as guard, if you have a history of being constantly rude or causing nothing but trouble, your chances will be very low.
In other news, We are working on donor packages and coming up with new ideas for perks!
We also know that there is players that can't spend too much money, so we are coming up with a cheap alternate way to donate to the server that can be convenient for low budget players! Stay tuned for more info in the future.
Here is a teaser on one of my projects, what will it be used for???
Here is the Guard application for you guys to copy!
1) Username:2) Your age:3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days)4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules?5) Any experience with the prison genre?6) What is your time zone?7) Why are you the best choice for guard? (1-2 paragraphs)8) Do you understand that nagging Wardens in-game to read your app will result in immediate decline?9) What is your current prison rank? Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard?
My guess, you're going to host games in there?!?!
- To post a comment, please login.