Quote from urasyupi2
I legitimately can't tell if anything has changed since I left.
Omg it's Ura <3
Yeah, not much has changed
Quote from Zoid1000
Redstery11 is a total idiot, he was arguing with me and Scientin about the conflict between Noakii and I, and he said he had read the recent posts but he was talking about the wrong person who was banned! ha!
-by the way, this is my last post on this piece of server!
Quote from Mr_Fancy2
So how do I get unbanned?
Quote from _SirPorkChop_
Why don't Guards/AlphaGuards get paid anymore?
Quote from truffamg
To any admin that might hopefully read this. I got Griefed. but im not gonna about it like other people because what you guys call griefing is actually stealing which is allowed by your rules.... just saying
Quote from mrshaverx5
Mrshaverx5's guards app
Quote from Megakent11
1) Username: Mortem_deus
2) Your age: 14
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days) 13 months
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes I have Noakii
5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes, I have played on a number of other prison servers for the past year.
6) What is your time zone? New Zealand
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? I am indeed, I have been guarding for 8 months total on 3 prison servers and I am a Excellent pvper
8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? Free
Quote from Danny9988
I was wondering if I could apply to be a guard in the server mc-convicted.org . My player name is Danny917, and I thought it'd be fun to be a guard either way, if I don't get in, I'll be a little dissapointed, but happy nonetheless. See ya!
Quote from builder1028
Who else knew that repeated spawn-fisting a Guard would lead to a 45 minute jail? You can check out this new rule at C Spawn. I had heard of it a few days back but I could never find out where it said it...until now...
Quote from ByondAwesome0
Nose r u crazy? I've gotten ur point.. And what makes u think I don't take guarding seriously, I didn't say anything about tht? Just stop with da arguing. I'll wait patiently. Alright? Noestouch? Hmmmmm? U understand me? Good day sir, I hope we don't meet each other again.
Btw Happy bday Galuzer!!!
Quote from cape_panda
1) Username: cape_panda
2) Your age: I am 14 years old.
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days) At least 3 Months
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes, I have read all rules. ([Noakii] as seen in the photo below)
5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes I have played many other prison servers but have found convicted to be by far the most enjoyable and fair prison server. That's why I have taken much interest to become a guard on this server.
6) What is your time zone? Eastern Time USA
7) Why are you the best choice for guard?
I would like the opportunity to be a guard for convicted because I believe I am the best choice for guard and I could be a benefit to the prison game play. If I am chosen for guard I will dedicate my time to the position of trainee. I would like to make the server even more enjoyable for its users and contribute to the genre of the prison server. I believe I posses the skills and talents needed to fulfill this job.
I am a mature and responsible player and will strive to achieve task given no matter the difficulty. I am sufficient in pvp and actively practice on mcpvp server with TEAM CONVICTED! I do not rage if I lose a fight nor will I purposely loose one or use /suicide to give away my armor, sword and pots. I enjoy helping other players at advancing in the prison system (without abusing) in hopes that they stay a loyal and active player in the convicted community.I have been playing the server for awhile now and have talked to many of the guards via teamspeak and asked questions about guarding and what you do if you get in a certain predicament.
I have read the server,guard, and alpha guard rules/info thoroughly and understand what is required of me for each rank. I will not abuse my powers and I will always stay loyal and true to the server. I will not store guard kits. I will only jail someone if they refuse to give me the contraband in a non-pvp zone, abuse non-pvp zones, grief, run into a pvp zone during a guard fight, break a server rule, kill the same guard three times in a row, or camp. I will also make sure I give a fair 5 sec countdown before I jail the player. I understand that I standard jail time is 10 min and that I can not jail a player for more than 30 min unless they are breaking server rules. I will not hold grudges against players and will respect that if I do not tag a user before they enter a non-pvp zone that means they are free to go unless they show contraband.
In conclusion I feel that I would be a good choice for guard on convicted because I possess all the skills necessary for this position. I would like the opportunity to demonstrate that I am capable of being a trainee and hopefully a guard and so forth. Thank you for taking your time to review my guard application.
8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? I am the rank of Free. I understand that proof of my rank is required if and when I retire from guard.
Click the Spoiler to see rank proof.
Click the Spoiler to see proof that I read the rules.
Quote from builder1028
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been online today, I am out of town (but not too far! ) at the moment. I will be back on tomorrow, I promise! <3
If anything exciting happens while I'm gone I will not be pleased. Just keep guarding, Guards. Just keep rioting, Frees. Just keep ranking up, Prisoners. Just keep the server in the best shape possible, Wardens. See you all tomorrow!