Sorry for my bad english ...
I love your mod! There are so many lovely things, which are so lacking Vanilla! Thank you for such a great and useful work))
Let me make a suggestion.
- Cabinets. Different cabinets may shelves, cupboards. Well, if there will be something to put. But even just for decoration - cabinets is not enough.
- Screens, racks and partitions. Fishnet and thin as vine, only made of wood or other material, so they were put on any surface without support.
- Plumbing: sink, bathtub. Not only white, best vintage, bronze example.
- Jug of milk, a vase of flowers, a teapot.
- Gardening tools: watering can, garden statues.
If you want, I can draw a texture ...
Hopefully useful ideas Thanks!
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 6 months, and 10 days
Last active Sun, Oct, 4 2015 16:35:03
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jun 12, 2014lloreleya posted a message on ~DecoCraft 2.4.1!!~ Decorations for Minecraft! Updated to 1.11.2 !!! ~DecoCraft 2.4.1!!~Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 28, 2013Hello! I am very interested in your mod Decorative Stuff - it's a great idea! However, I was not able to run the client with this mod, though Forge updated to the latest version :(( When you start the game a message appears:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
The mods and versions listed below could not be found
SCO_SpaceCore : any
The File "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log" contains more information
Please help me understand. And sorry for my bad english
Feb 3, 2013lloreleya posted a message on MCreator Minecraft Mod Maker, Add-On Maker, and Data Pack MakerHello! Sorry, I did not write in English ...Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Thank you, MCREATOR - a tool for creating mods! But I did not get to create a "flat" blocks, like a fence or paintings (((You could not instruct how to create a a fence?
I would be very grateful!
- To post a comment, please login.