This video shows a strange glitch that randomly happened to me on a Minecraft world.
"This happened when I died, went to collect my stuff, and then sprinted + jumped away to get away from a wall of enemies coming towards me.
All of the sudden, all enemies on the map despawned, and no block could be broken. Chunks refused to load at the edge of the map, and jumping into the glitched area lead to strange behavior by the game."
It was fixed by just restarting the world, but funny none-the-less.
Hopefully this is done correctly and in the right place. If not, just delete it.
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 1 month, and 29 days
Last active Tue, Aug, 21 2012 17:50:36
- 0 Followers
- 24 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Jan 24, 2012lilredcutie posted a message on Epic Siege Mod - Extremely deadly mob AI for hardcore players [1.7.10, 1.10.2]This is insane. My house (of only wood, glass, and wool) lasted a little over one night before being completely razed to the ground.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This is fun and difficult. Nice. Now I can finally put a castle to good use.
Jan 20, 2012lilredcutie posted a message on Epic Siege Mod - Extremely deadly mob AI for hardcore players [1.7.10, 1.10.2]FYI Mega Upload has been taken off line. Any chance of another download link?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jan 20, 2012Nice.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
What I would do, though, is first put [1.1] in the title. Nobody is downloading it because they don't know what version it's for.
Next, take some screenshots and put them into the title. Many people won't download a mod without screenshots to prove that it actually works.
Finally, I would change the title. "Useless Mods" doesn't exactly inspire me to want to download this. Maybe something like "[1.1] Creative mode - 100 block reach!" or something like that.
Jan 19, 2012EDIT: Nevermind - I got it to work. I was using an outdated version of mcpatcher (probably for 1.0).Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This worked perfectly for me on 1.0, but for 1.1, for some reason, it's massively screwed up.
Things that work:
- The water and lava buckets show up for this mod in creative mode, and both can lay the correct liquid type down
- Rain causes puddles with the correct water type
- The recipes all work fine
Things that don't work:
- Worlds generate with the old water (underground streams, old water oceans and lakes) - no new water
- When the new water bucket is used (had to use creative mode to get it), it only creates what looks like a quarter block of water, and then I can't place any more water there. I can only drop a quarter block of water on top of another block.
- When I pick up a puddle during the rain and dump it, it creates an entire stream (of old water) - Picking up puddles causes the old "filled bucket" to be used, not the new one (that's supposed to take its place with this mod)
Things I did to try and fix it:
- I have mod loader
- The mod is placed in my "mods" folder for minecraft
- I deleted META-INF
- I deleted the appdata folder and redownloaded
Current other mods used:
- SP Commands 3.1
- Spawner GUI
Is anyone else having the same issues? Is there something I'm missing? Block ID conflict maybe (I can't change them through the TXT file - it crashes the game)?
Nov 21, 2011Since Notch would really have no reason to lie about this, or create this kind of drama, I tend to believe his side of the story.Posted in: Minecraft News
If true, these guys really need to get over themselves. They're everything that's wrong with YouTube today - entitled, big-headed man-children that only care about money and nothing else.
I used to enjoy their miniature golf "Yog-golf" videos too. This is just a shame. Notch may apologize, but there's a reason why I think he would blow up so much. These guys just ruined their own reputation overnight.
Nov 13, 2011By the way, I like the bow one. It's much better than the old one, imo. The old one sounded like a gun was going off. This one is more stealthy.Posted in: 1.0 Update Discussion
They also changed the egg throwing one. I haven't thrown a snowball yet, but I bet that's the same. Very nice!
I also like the door one, but I think it needs to be tweaked a little bit. It sounds like there might be multiple door sounds playing at once, or something like that - hard to explain.
- To post a comment, please login.