- The poison from the water area was inconsistent and would sometimes activate when we were on land in the intersection, most notably every time we teleported home from area 5.
- The electricity in area 5 didn't work until after we had cleared it, making it way too easy to beat, and incredibly annoying to gather resources from after it was supposedly deactivated.
- The area 5 electricity affected both of us whenever one of us hit a wire, even if one of us was still in the intersection.
- My cousin was once randomly teleported to the control area with the teleporters and extra supply chests Luckily I had cheats turned on, so he was able to teleport back to me.
- Massive lag once we entered the final area. My computer isn't the beefiest, but it wasn't having much trouble up until that point.
Other than these problems, it was a fun introduction to the CTM genre for both of us.
Edit: spoiler tags seem to be broken, so I removed references to the ending