I've taken numerous screenshots and saved them in organized separate forms I've dubbed "Generations" (i.e. generations throughout the ages).
I've decided to post a few of them to show the community; if all goes well I'll upload the different generations.
Please note that all the names (if displayed) in the pictures are copy written by me - as they are being used in other official publications.
So, without further delay here is the preview picture, it is a lighthouse on a colony island of the kingdom.
Here is the lighthouse itself from the outside
A view to the bottom! Hope you're not afraid of heights
Viewing the City
A view as you approach the island at night (thus the structure's purpose)
Here is the interior of the lighthouse
This is the "Seating", which is the main deliberation council chamber, where the island's politics discuss.
Climbing the Tower
The tower thins as you approach the top
For all those who would like to see; here is the construction
Don't mind the stairs now, I changed them later to fit the fountain (plus I am trying not to be OCD with symmetry)
Now here's a frustrated me trying to get rid of the bland cobblestone walls
There - looks better now
Capping the roof (I fell and died a couple times... Damn faulty shift key)
Has another sneak peak, here is the front of the castle I built in front of the main city:
And finally, here is the overview map of my kingdom:
You can see the castle overlooking the major city, as well as the lighthouse over the southern island, and other settlements all over the place.
- Yes, I'm still on Beta 1.8.1 because upgrading messed up the map generation, so I am waiting until a way to prevent it can be found.
- If it's not "WOW EPIC" or something magnificent and amazing; remember I'm doing this legit (except sheep wool :tongue.gif:), but I think it's pretty good under those parameters.
- Any comments on ideas are helpful
- The names and titles in my maps are copy written by me - being used in official documents in real life, so do not reproduce any of them, thank you.
- The reason I edit in sheep to make wool is to produce beds, which I use to declare what the population of the kingdom is by using Cartographer to count the beds on the map (currently there are 222 exactly, so 222 people live in my kingdom)
- ALSO!! A big help from anyone who contributes to this request: I am currently using Flickr to upload my photos, but it's very difficult to extract the HTML code, as I have to do it manually and it's just not very ergonomic, I've tried Mediafire but I don't really like their upload limit, if anyone can recommend a way (free of course) to upload and sort mass amounts of pictures I would really appreciate it (maybe I'll name a town after them :smile.gif: )
Thanks for viewing my pictures - and tell me what you think!!