Experience: Mod on 2 previous servers, leader in my jobs, general awesomeness
Why do you want to be an Moderator?
I want to step up and take on more responsibility on the server. I loved being a mod on my previous servers, it was a ton of fun to help and create and just be there for the players. I want to help keep TL growing and evolving. I don't want to just be a mod, I want to be one here. I love TL and to get to be part of the face of the server would be awesome.
What separates you from the other applicants?
I've been playing on the server for almost a year. I am capable of working with many different kinds of people and can handle tense situations in a way that will reflect well on the server. Because I'm older than most players, I've had experiences that they haven't yet. I've learned things that they haven't been exposed to, both in game and in life. Which all gives me a better base to react to situations and to come up with ideas.
How may we contact you? (skype preferred)
Skype is fine, let me know if you want my name.
Have you read the Terraleet.com goal - What do you think?
I have absolutely read it. I've been working to support it since the day I joined. I believe in the server and the people. I may get distracted from builds, but I love this server. I appreciate the morals and the environment and what TL is all about. I knew within minutes of joining that I would love the server, and here we are. I feel extremely lucky to have found my new home here.
Please tell us a little bit about yourself - What about minecraft do you love?
My favorite part about MC is the people. I don't play single player since it gets really boring really fast. I love the TL community and have made many friends on there. I love building and exploring and just being around.
Other things about me...How about what I believe in. I believe in personal responsibility, personal growth and making the places I am better (work, server, etc.). I love helping and love being the expert in things. I work hard at everything I do to make sure I am always doing better and being a better person. I care about those around me.
As a side note: I won't be upset if you don't choose me, I would definitely understand. Regardless of the decision, I'll continue to try to be all of these things and try to be a role model for our players.
I have to say, it looks like you're looking for Terraleet. We have no whitelist, so feel free to come and check us out. We have towny, all the commands you're looking for and a fantastic community. We have contests that you are by no means obligated to participate in. And, I was recently off for a couple of months with no issues. I came back to my friends just as if I hadn't been gone at all.
My ign is kiloari, so if you do check it out, let me know. I can walk you around and such. Also, our admins and mods are fabulous. They are part of the community and treat you like a friend.
Also, we've been around for almost a year
I hope you find what you're looking for even if we aren't your home!
This is a ridiculous and stupid idea. Once they become publicly traded, they become more about their investors and shareholders than about their players. I believe some companies should be publicly traded. However, a video game company with actual potential is not one of them. Leave them as they are to continue growing and caring about their players. I hope to never see the day when Mojang has stock.
In game name: kiloari
Your age: 29
Bans on other servers and why: None
Do you agree to follow our rules: Yes
Were you recruited by someone?: No, found you on the forums
Post a pic of something you have built (Optional): http://123thisismyname.imgur.com/
*IGN: kiloari Gender: f Age: 29 Timezone/Location: US CST *Pinky promise you won't break the rules?: yep, and points for using a pinky promise *Tell us a little about about yourself!:Do you like pie? I like some pies. I am a frank individual who is looking for a good community to join.
We have risen from the ashes of ROFLCraft and Daela to become, the one, the only: PhoenixCraft!
We are a server that's been running since Dec. 2 with a core group of players from our previous servers. We are an involved group of players that enjoy hanging out and playing Minecraft together. We are looking for new players to hang with, and hope that you'll join us.
I'm betting you want to know the things that will make you want to join us or ignore us. Let us know if you need any other information!
- We have a greylist enabled, so there is no application on here. Simply go to ip and join! You will not have any rights and will need to stay in the guest area until you are promoted to Smurf. If there are no admins or mods on, simply /mail one of us, and we will do it the next time we get on.
- Survival (obviously)
- PVP only in permitted areas and with full consent from other player
- Server is up most of the time with 1 (maybe 2? I forget, since it's not when I normally play) daily downtime of a few minutes at 7p CST (GMT -6)
- Minimal lag due to the plugins our lovely mods have installed for us
- We run Spoutcraft, so using that will help you as well, although it's not necessary (but really, who doesn't want better chat and better options?)
- We do not allow flying or x-ray packs, and anything the mods/admins deem against the server ideals (play vanilla and you'll be fine...)
- Now on 1.1!
- Friendly mods and players!
- Once you are a Smurf, you will enjoy building rights and /spawn. You can build almost anywhere, with some obvious exceptions. You have a mandatory 1 week life as a Smurf and then 3 weeks after that to get either 3 Citizens or 1 Trusted to vouch for you. We want to like those we play with, and we want you to like us. Think of this as a getting-to-you time.
- If you've been vouched for, you will become a Citizen. You will then enjoy /spawn and /sethome.
- Once you become trusted by the admins, you will be granted Trusted rank. They get the coveted /back command.
- Asking to be vouched for or asking to raise in rank is a great way to get people to dislike you, so do it at your own peril.
- LaunchMe (Better than the sheep one, maybe!)
- this is our main mode of distance travel, minus walking, and I promise, you will love it!
- various other ones for permissions, help with lag and make things more fun (did I mention creepers don't break your buildings?)
- All ages welcome, we have a variety
- We do allow swearing, but with moderation
- We do NOT allow attacking other players verbally in anyway
- We do NOT allow language that is derogatory or negative against anyone, including, but not limited to: race, sex, origin, religion, creed, sexual orientation, and food likes or dislikes