- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 5 months, and 4 days
Last active Wed, Mar, 28 2012 23:35:19
- 0 Followers
- 10 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Feb 2, 2012New Server Open, looking for more players. No whitelist, we use MCBL and MCBANS plus the standard anti-cheating mods. Creative Server. PVP Skylands World, creative flat world.Posted in: Server Recruitment
Bukkit mods installed: ChestShop, CommandBook, Dynmap, HeroicDeath, iConomy, LWC, MCBL, MCBANS, MultiVerse, PermissionsBukkit, Stargate, WorldBorder, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Various Anti-Cheat Mods.
- Don’t be an ass!
- Respect other’s stuff
- Don’t build near other peoples stuff without their permission
- Limit your ugly (minimize cobble in buildings, no 1x1 towers, etc.)
- Repair your damage, blow a hole in the ground with a creeper, repair it, replant trees, etc. Don’t scar the landscape, don’t leave large barren strip mines.
- We use MCBANS and will set a global ban on it if you cheat or greif and have logblock to verify as evidence and reverse your actions.
- So, no cheating, no flying, no xray, etc. If it gives you an unfair advantage over the commands published below, your NOT allowed to use it, Period.
- Cursing is allowed within reason, BUT no obvious abuse, harassment, racism, etc... of course.
- No asking for roles or materials. Staff will occasionally grant materials or gifts, but don’t expect it and don’t constently ask for it. This is a survival server, you need to be able to gather and provide your own materials. Be prepared.
Teamspeak 3: ts22.gamespeak.com:9168
full rules & guides @ www.raeky.com
Feb 2, 2012I've started a brand new server, open to anyone. Uses MCBANS for greifing control. It's survival with PVP turned off. US based server.Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Most likely when 1.2 with jungles comes out the world will reset, and we'll consider going to whitelisting. Anyone who shows interest and isn't an ass would be in the initial group after reset.
Teamspeak server available
Dec 7, 2011kasslloyd posted a message on New Survival Server being Started... looking for more staff & builders.Yea I think it's survival with a creative environment for people wanting to be more creative. ;-)Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For Server
I haven't got WorldEdit/bukkit installed yet since they haven't got a stable version for 1.0.1 yet. If it's stable "enough" I can put all that on, and yes I do plan on having WorldEdit/bukkit and all the other "standard" things for a server.
Dec 7, 2011kasslloyd posted a message on New Survival Server being Started... looking for more staff & builders.I'm starting a survival server, it's up and running and has two staff currently. Looking for more responsible people and people willing to build. It's survival setup with monsters enabled. Not looking for people who are against /giveme and creative mode for building very large projects, I simply don't have the time to spend harvesting the resources to do them "legit", it's a game after-all and I'd rather spend my time building instead of harvesting. ;-)Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For Server
If your like-minded and looking for a place to play, reply here.
Server is currently hosted with "32 slot" server with redstonehost.com with 3 months paid, not sure I'll keep the host after that, if something better is suggested/needed. Teamspeak server can be acquired if needed as well.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.