- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 2 months, and 19 days
Last active Mon, Feb, 8 2016 02:03:18
- 1 Follower
- 23 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 28, 2014jstuie posted a message on [Forge]ForgeEssentials -- Bukkit functionality for your Forge serverAny idea on how to get this to work alongside MyTown?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 25, 2014Hello,Posted in: Server Recruitment
My name is James (IGN: jstuie), I am 14 years old, and I would be interested in helping you out with your server. I have had around 2 years of experience with running minecraft servers (yes I was 12, I was immature, meaning I made a lot of mistakes, which I learned from). I used to run a server similar to yours, but unfortunately, I had to close it due to monetary issues. I have now taken to the wonderful world of web design and development, which I have about 1 year of experience with.
I would like to help out either at your side as a Co-Owner, or if you do not feel that I qualify for that, as a web developer. I could not offer any support along the lines of money, but I have plenty of experience with both areas, and I hope that you can find a place for me.
Oct 25, 2014jstuie posted a message on [Orbital Prison] Recruiting Mods, Devs, Builders, Helpers! OP PRISON SERVER!Aww, okay. Be sure to give me a shout if you do.Posted in: Server Recruitment
Oct 25, 2014jstuie posted a message on [Orbital Prison] Recruiting Mods, Devs, Builders, Helpers! OP PRISON SERVER!You only looking for plugin developers or do you need web developers aswell?Posted in: Server Recruitment
Aug 30, 2014Posted in: Suggestions
But yeah i see what you mean
Aug 30, 2014100 slots with 8GB, geez what kind of plugins do you plan to run you could fit tons more slots on with that!Posted in: Hosting Requests
You should explain your idea more.
- What kind of server
- What do you need
- What will you offer in return
- Why you can't get a server yourself (if it is as simple as lack of funds, say that.)
- A bit about yourself (experience with servers, age etc.)
Aug 29, 2014Posted in: Hosting Discussion
Yeah, set up CraftBukkit then once you have done that install Mutiverse. On that page there is also a link to some other multiverse plugins. You will most likely want multiverse-netherportals and multiverse-inventories. You can then switch between worlds with a simple command, which can be found on the multiverse page.
May 24, 2014Hello potential sponsors and anybody else who is reading this.Posted in: Hosting Requests
I am creating this thread to propose my idea for a Hub server called FluxGaming. Now you may be thinking, "Another hub server! There loads of these already, just like The Hive. Why do we need another?"
This server is different. We have all seen hub servers before, but are there any modded ones out there?
This is what makes this server different from all the others. "But why would they play on your server instead of that other one that does the same thing?" Short answer, there aren't any
I have already started developing this server on my local machine.
Proposed Game Types
- Laser Tag (Using the "Mining Laser"from IndustrialCraft 2. Most kills at the end of the round wins)
- Wizard Wars (Using the wands from ThaumCraft in a PvP battle. As you kill more players, you become more powerful, gain skill points, and learn new spells. At the end of the round, the person with the most skill points wins.)
- Contraption Climb (On each floor, you are given a chest with certain items in it. You are also given an input pipe, which you must pipe a certain amount of items into. You must create a contraption to produce a certain item. Once you have created enough of them, an elevator door will open, allowing you to proceed to the next floor. The first person to reach the top of the tower wins
- DeathRun (Based of the Deathrun Gamemode from Gary's Mod, there are 2 teams, Deaths and Runners. The deaths have to trigger traps in order to kill the runners, while the runners have to try and complete the course without getting caught in the death's traps)
- Multiverse (For creating the different worlds for each game)
- Essentials (Basic commands)
- A modified copy of PVP Arena (for LaserTag and Wizard Wars)
- PermissionsEX (for permissions)
- ChatTweaks (to replace EssentialsChat)
- CoreProtect (to work alongside a plugin I am making to handle map resets)
- HubEssentials (To add things such as a Warp Compass, Server rules, and to have people automatically teleport to the hub when they join
"Well, why don't you buy the server yourself?"
Unfortunately, running a modded Minecraft server capable of handling a lot of players doesn't come cheap. I cannot afford to get this going.
"So, if we sponsor a server to you, what's in it for us?"
In return for your kind sponsorship, you will receive 50% of all donations (negotiable), and I will advertise your company on our website, and on an in-game broadcast. If you would like anything else in return, please contact me.
"What do you want from us?"
At first, during setup time, we will need a server with about 3-4 Gigabytes of RAM, At lest 10GB of storage (preferably SSD but HDD will be fine). A pre-installed control panel such as Multicraft or MCMyAdmin would be useful. After we launch and build up a decent amount of players, we will need to expand this to a larger server, with about 8 Gigabytes of RAM. Also if you can offer a domain, that would be great too.
How to get in contact with me.
Forums: Send me a PM
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for reading, and I hope that you are interested in my proposal.
Jan 23, 2014This is less of a permissions.yml error, more of a general question. How do you negotiate permissions so i could give someone the '*' permission but then remove a permission like 'vanishnopacket.silentjoin'Posted in: Server Support and Administration
Jan 20, 2014jstuie posted a message on Quad M Child's Play Charity Event (Guests: Direwolf20 & Calclavia) - RAISED $2718.30!DO /ch gh to get to chat. And you have to wait for ana dmim to be online.Posted in: Live Streams
Jan 19, 2014jstuie posted a message on Looking for a 2GB server for somewhere around $5/mHi,Posted in: Hosting Requests
I am looking for a server with 2gb of ram to host my FTB server. I only have about $5 per month to spend on it though.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.