Just a note letting everyone know this is available for 1.9 now. Check the curse link for download
- Curse Premium
Member for 5 years, 4 months, and 17 days
Last active Mon, Nov, 20 2017 16:28:48
- 6 Followers
- 193 Total Posts
- 58 Thanks
Feb 12, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I just released the first stable(hopefully) version for 1.8.9. Please let me know if you find any bugs!
A few things to note:
1. Ender Crystals are dropped from Enderman
2. GUIs are gone. Right click a block with an empty hand to get output from it. If a block need inventory feed it with a hopper
3. Not everything has been ported yet.
Jan 21, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
You are two version behind Try updating to 2.0.0-b6. The error should be fixed
Dec 30, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Yeah, it will be added back in. I just haven't gotten to it yet
Dec 24, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Version 1.3.3 is hot and ready for pickup on curse!
What is new?
- fixed a problem that could cause a crash on SMP
- The ZPE no longer causes damage to nearby entities
- Fix exciter collision box
- Fixed the range of the Imaginary Time Block
- The Eviscerator is enchantable
- Perf tweaks & bug fixes
Dec 24, 2015Posted in: WIP Mods
I will take a look, but you got a NoSuchMethod error. There was an accidental dependency on CCL in the version you are using. I don't see that mod listed in your log so I am guessing that is the problem. Try 2.0.0-b2(for 1.7.10)
Dec 23, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Feel like playing around with Practicalities for 1.8.8? Feel free
Dec 18, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
hmm..that is werid. I'll take a look. thanks
Dec 17, 2015Posted in: Minecraft ModsPracticalities 2.0
Practicalities is a mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 that focuses on adding simple and practical functionality. I was unable to continue updating the old version, so I was forced into re-writing it. There is a lot of new stuff in here, so please report any blocks you find. Download it here
CoFH Core is REQUIRED
This is not compatible with previous version of Practicalities. Don't try to update the mod in your world and come crying to be when it breaks.
Enough already, what has changed?
* Item Magnet - turn it on my pressing the 'm' key or sneak+rclick
* Matter Transporter - pick up and move any - well almost any - block!
* Void Bucket - instantly voids any liquid
* Machine Core - used for crafting things
* Filter Card - used in other things
* Machine Plate -used for crafting things
* Imbued Core - used for crafting OP things
* Polarity Negator - Stops the magnet from picking things up around it. Great for botania mana pools and AE puddles
* Imbued Sword - OP sword
* Imbued Tool - OP pick - right click to place a fake torch on the ground
* Shipping Crate - configurable storage. Add a filter card to partition the slots
* Stone wall - decor
* Vampiric Generator - generate RF by killing mobs. It will drain the health of mobs on top of it. you will get no mob drops
* Inventory Filter - place next to an inventory block and it will act as a proxy to what is inside. You can limit to to certain items and slots
* Player Interface - interact with your player inventory using other machines and pipes
* Tesla Coil - cheap, lossy, low-range wireless power.
* Range Extender - Extend the reach of a Tesla Coil
* Induction Coil - receiving end of the Tesla Coil. It must be within 20 blocks of a Tesla Coil or Range Extender
Feel free to use it in packs, just link to this place
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.