Quote fromQuote fromIf the block your sitting on gets destroyed would you still be sitting or will u fall
You would stand,
Hmm how about you fall in the sitting postion and land sitting, if you land in water you float? Too strange?
Quote from GoldMiner »Quote from xblueman67x »If the block your sitting on gets destroyed would you still be sitting or will u fall
You would stand,
Quote from IVI4tt »-) Cave and Caroline didn't have a thing. She was married... TO SCIENCE! Not Cave. Just science. He put her in charge because she was capable, not because they were together. No solid evidence of Chell being Cave and Caroline's daughter.
1) I'm not really going to cover the song, but I always interpreted it as "Look dear, don't do it again". It isn't solid evidence of Chell being Cave and Caroline's daughter
2) There's a massive time pothole here no-one mentions. Of course she was the daughter of SOMEONE at Aperture, but it was a big place. The fact she used something from Daddy's experiments implied that her father was a front-line scientist. Still no solid evidence.
3) Chell had no last name. She's Chell [Redacted], Cave Johnson is Cave Johnson and Caroline never had her last name mentioned. Again, no solid evidence.
4) That's stupid. Caroline was only named Caroline as it means "Free Man" (icwutudidthar VALVe). Naming families all beginning with one letter isn't VALVe's style (Eli and Alyx). Still! No solid or even real evidence.
5) And here, I did just come in. With a rebuttal. The SPUF have been discussing this since the game was released, and the verdict was "If it was true, it would have been more obvious"
Quote from Jackson889 »I would go with Aperture. From what I can garner from Portal 2, Aperture started off as an idealistic company that was only interested in making the world a better place. Enter Black Mesa, with their militaristic goals and corporate mindset, who then proceed to bankrupt Aperture by stealing their inventions, even though the companies are focused on two completely different markets. (Aperture - Consumer Products, Black Mesa - Applied Theoretical Physics) After Black Mesa put Aperture out of business in all but name, they proceeded to cause the alien invasion apocalypse, and generally make life miserable for all humankind. After Black Mesa is eventually nuked, Aperture manages to survive the apocalypse thanks to an intelligent computer they built, managing to save thousands of test subjects from the horrors of the Combine.
In short; Black Mesa screws humanity over and blows themselves up, while Aperture manages to survive the apocalypse, create artificial life, and possibly save humanity in general.
So that's my argument. Cave Johnson; We're Done Here!