- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 1 month, and 24 days
Last active Sun, Dec, 2 2018 13:35:21
- 0 Followers
- 99 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Mar 8, 2015Man, I'm gonna miss this server while it's gone, I had some good times here. I remember escaping from D-Rank with a few fellow prisoners, made some friends there actually! I remember working my way up to A-Rank, tasting sweet victory, it was pretty great... Never got free though... That was unfortunate :/Posted in: PC Servers
- To post a comment, please login.
Jan 31, 2013Sharingan616 posted a message on Fishing Craft - new fish, new rods, and more! (10,000+ d's!)Posted in: Minecraft ModsFishing Craft
Adds more rods, fish, plants, and more!
This mod is designed to increase the variety of fish as well as further develop tvhe fishing in Minecraft. Currently this mod adds 12 new fish. Please report any bugs you find. Comments and feedback are welcomed heavily.
The mod currently does not have sever support. That will come in a future update.
This page will be updated when the next update is released. If you have any questions or error reports, please check the FAQ first: https://github.com/S...gCraft/wiki#faq.
Latest release: v1.2.4 for MC 1.6.2. (Thanks to master801 for updating).
- v1.2.4 for MC 1.5.2
- v1.2.2 for MC 1.5.2
- v1.1.1 for MC 1.4.7
- v1.0.1 for MC 1.4.7
- v1.0.0 for MC 1.4.7
- Fixed bug where wooden fishing rods were crafted with half the amount of default uses.
- Included image file so bobbers will render correctly.
- Fixed bug where weeds would not immediately dissapear when not attached to block.
- Significantly reduced spawning rate of weeds.
- Added all items to the ore dictionary.
- Added goldfish, which have a chance of being caught in swamps when using frog eggs as bait.
- Added red-bellied piranha and peacock bass, which can be caught in the jungle.
- Added fish morsels as bait, which can be crafted from tuna strips.
- Added frog eggs as bait, which can be collected from weeds.
- Added a new underwater weed block, which spawns in rivers and swamps.
- Finished the fishing rod mechanisms, allowing baited fishing rods to take damage.
- Fixed an issue where you could not bait damaged rods
- Rewrote multiple class files for organization purposes.
- Moved the fishing location of pike to tundra rivers.
- Added the tool breaking sound when the wooden rod snaps.
- You can now see what bait is on your hook when you cast your rod.
- New textures.
- If there is no fish to catch in an area, the bobber will not bob (Before this change only a carp would bite where other fish didn't).
- Moved the fishing location of carp to forests.
- Added the ability to see what bait is on your rod by hovering the mouse over the item.
- Temporarily removed Lots Of Food compatibility.
- Added mcmod.info file.
- Almost all fish require bait now.
- Removed Squid fix.
- Fixed bug where carp can be caught with bluegill in the ocean.
- Added config file for item ids.
- Added pike and bluefin tuna.
- Added Lots of Food support.
- Added chicken worm.
- Fixed an id issue with multiple items.
- Official release. (MC 1.4.7)
You need Forge to install this mod.
Now with a sig! To support this mod, copy and paste this code into your signature:
It will produce this image link:
Pay very close attention to this section, as it will give you clues on where to fish.
Each type of fish has a different behavior relative to minecraft biomes and objects. Catfish tend to hang around in shaded, shallow regions of swamps, but sometimes come out during rainy days. They are caught with worms or frog eggs. Salmon are found roaming rivers of mild-temperature areas when using worms as bait. Bluegills and Goldfish are found commonly in swamps when using worms or frog eggs as bait, and Carp are found commonly... well, everywhere. The rarest of the fish are the Suckerfish, which are found near weedy river banks. Bass are found in mild-temperature rivers, but are only caught with worms. Small Piranahas can be caught when fishing in Jungle rivers by using a fish morsel as bait. Peacock Bass are caught in Jungle rivers when using Small Piranhas as bait. Pike are found in cold rivers, and are caught by using Bluegills as bait. Yellowfin and Bluefin Tuna, currently the only deep sea fish, are caught by using Bluegills as bait.
(Deep sea fishing will be refined later.)
Deep Sea Fish:
The player has a chance of catching a disease if eating raw fish. You must cook the fish or fish meat to receive full hp benefits. Eating a raw or cooked fish will also produce fish bones, which you can craft into bonemeal.
Certain kinds of bait can be obtained to help catch fish.Worms can be found in weedy areas of swamps during a downpour. Bluegill can be fished out of swampy water spots. Frog Eggs can be found in weeds. Fish Morsels can be crafted from fish meat.
- Yellowfin Tuna
- Bluefin Tuna
- Small Piranha
- Peacock Bass
- Wooden Fishing Rod (replaces the vanilla fishing rod)
- Reinforced Fishing Rod (twice as strong as wooden fishing rod)
- Tackle Box
- More bait
- More fish (deep water & shallow)
- More food
- Fishing rods do not display fishing line on item icons.
More content coming soon. If you like this mod, make sure to leave a vote . Thanks! Now get your rear out there and fish![represent]
This document is Copyright ©(2013) (Benjamin Tovar-Prince)(Sharingan616) and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
Sep 5, 2013You can get double tallgrass (yes, that is what it is called) by bonemealing tall grass.Posted in: Minecraft News
There are 2 fishing rod enchantments, Lure and luck of the sea, both max level III.
Gravel now spawns in patches under bodies of water like sand/clay.
Rose bushes, big ferns, sunflowers, lilacs and 9 other flowers, single roses seem to have been removed.
Salmon, cooked salmon, clownfish and pufferfish.
Potion of snorkeling, not sure how to brew.
Particles appear around lures in water, seem to make fishing easier.
Sugar cane block now has a darker green texture.
Oceans now have gravel on the bottom and seem to be slightly deeper.
Savanna biome with "acacia" trees made of jungle wood and oak leaves.
Will edit when I find more things.
Sep 5, 2013I know I'm not a huge part of this community, but I thought I would post here with my thoughts on the new snapshot and what features there are.Posted in: Minecraft News
So far, found 6 new types of flowers.
Azure Bluet, Red Tulip, Orange Tulip, Pink Tulip, Poppy, Oxeye Daisy.
EDIT: More flowers (Lilac, Rose Bush, Peony). Birch forests. Have the yellow flowers always been called dandelions?
EDIT v.2: Melons now spawn in patches like pumpkins. Or was this from a previous update?
Aug 20, 2013Sweet! I wish I had Minecraft on a computer. Then I could get it. I do have a few suggestions, though:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
1) Structures from the movie, like Pride Rock and the Elephant Graveyard.
2) Make it so that you could use some of this stuff in the Overworld.
3) Add some more ores you could make special swords with, like one that poisons enemies and heals friendly creatures.
Aug 10, 2013Spencie37 posted a message on [1.6.2] [Tweak] The Saturation Mod - Updated [v1.2] 1000+ DownloadsPosted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from deafgeek
Mind doing a forge compatible version? (compatible with forge 789?)
Quote from jasonrogue
Does this carry any forge support?
I have been trying to get it compatible with forge, if you know any tricks or tools that can help me, I would really like that.
Apr 23, 2013Blaziken584 posted a message on [TOOL] MCNostalgia 2.1.2 (With GUI) Now works with 1.4.6!Locked because of inactivity and update spam.Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Once you get back and have an update, feel free to contact me or another moderator to unlock this topic for you =)
May 8, 2011I was thinking of a realism mod. Camera shake, ragdoll physics, better water physics (Like Finite Water), and maybe cars? Just something to make the game more interesting. I've seen food mods, texture packs, recipes. But I want something to make it what I want. Here's the things I wanted in it:Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
Water Physics (Like Finite Water)
Camera Shake, like when you jump and land, your camera goes down because of the G-Force, and while you're running, like the entire screen is shaking around
Slow-to-Fast Running (You start out slow then you start going faster and faster. Either that or a sprint button like in Half-Life 2 or Garry's Mod)
Customizable Mobs (Skins, names, actions (aggressive, neutral, passive))
More trees (Fruit trees and sorts like that)
More fuels (gasoline/oil for cars, anything wooden like stairs, workbenches, chests, can all be used for furnace fuel)
Recipe/block/item Maker (In-game, there's an option in the pause menu that allows you to create a crafting recipe for anything.)
Those are my thoughts... What do you think should be added to the game that's realistic?
- To post a comment, please login.