Hello as you can tell by the title i am looking for a minecraft server that me and my friend can play on, it will be our world we will use for a lets play on youtube!
The best part is you get to be in the videos aswell!
must hold 3 people and only three people
must be a new world
must be NOT LAG
how to apply:
your skype username: (must have skype)
are you able to be on for atleast 1 hour a day: yes or no
we are from kentucky: (my friend kinda talks with a slang, but im not bad)
something you want to tell us about u in minecraft:
- Registered Member
Member for 11 years and 3 days
Last active Tue, Mar, 31 2015 15:38:28
- 0 Followers
- 159 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Oct 11, 2013simsyb11 posted a message on MINECRAFT VANILLA SERVER WHITELISTED [24/7] [13+] [No plugins] [Survival] [MindCrack Based] [Small fun Community] [Whitelist]Welcome to TheAmotoNetwork! This is a fun, small, Whitelisted Server!Posted in: PC Servers
Leave your application below!20 Slots
HOW LONG DO YOU PLAY A DAY:
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN:
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
Jan 20, 2012Flalfla2 posted a message on Is it just me, or is Jeb better for Minecraft than Notch?I mean, seriously. As soon as Jeb stepped in to take Notch's place, good things started happening. Flat worlds, spawning mobs in creative, bug fixes, the list goes on. And on top of that, we don't get any more drunk twitter posts from Notch (lol) and Jeb even puts out weekly snapshots.Posted in: 1.1 Update Discussion
However, the one thing that Jeb is extraordinary at is that he actually adds things that people want. Take the ladder "fix" for example. People didn't like the ladder-hitbox loss, so Jeb simply re-added it again. If Notch was still working on Minecraft, he would have probably added some glitchy useless feature that nobody cares about(like swamps) instead. Whenever Jeb adds something, you are always saying "****, that is AWESOME!" I mean, look at the new jungle biomes! They are beautiful!
All in all, Jeb is turning Minecraft back into the user-driven, fun game that it was back in alpha. And the transition is amazing.
Okay, so after a while I have found opinions on this thread all over the spectrum of possibilities. Here are the most popular opinions:
- Jeb doesn't deserve credit at all, this is Notch's baby.
- Jeb helped, but Notch is and was more helpful for Minecraft because he started the project.
- Jeb and Notch have contributed to Minecraft equally.
- Jeb is better for Minecraft than Notch because he listens to the community.
- Jeb is better for Minecraft than Notch because he is a more efficient coder.
- Jeb is better than Notch for Minecraft in every way.
- It is honestly too early to tell. We should wait an update or two before we jump to conclusions.
- Notch was better back in Alpha, but Jeb is better now that Minecraft is in a polish stage.
To help get a better knowledge of public opinion on the topic, I have created a poll in this thread for the aforementioned opinions. Hopefully we will get an interesting statistic on the Hardcore Minecraft community!
- To post a comment, please login.