Yes I've lowered the in game volume but its still too loud.
Oh and one other thing not sure if its a bug or not. But the hot-bar at the bottom is massive, and in some cases really intrusive, feels like it shouldn't be so big especially on a 1080p screen.
- Walking and breaking grass blocks produces no sound at all.
- Sound effects are really quiet in general.
- Hotbar at the bottom of the screen is way to big, especially for a 1080p screen.
- Saves/new games take an unusually long time to load.
- Can't transfer my PS3 saves and DLC to the PS4 version
- In game music (not the Jukebox music) is way too loud even when turned down.