Server Version: 1.19, Java & Bedrock
Server IP: play.stormylagoon.com
A fully interactive live-map of the entire world, with real time updates for claims, player movement and what is built. There are multiple views for the map, including 3D. This is a superior map-plugin to Dynmap, as you’re able to control the angle and view of the map. View our Bluemap here!
On Stormy Lagoon, we use the absolute best, state of the art plugin for claim management, not to mention it’s the easiest for you to manage due to the user-friendliness of the GUIs! This plugin features endless options for the players, including handling flags for each of your claims and subclaims. On our Discord, there is a channel dedicated to learning how to create claims, manage claims (changing permissions/adding friends to them), and editing flags, check out #claiming-guide.
A complete new take on this RPG-inspired leveling plugin. Every ability, active and passive has been striped from the original mcMMO plugin, to introduce newly custom coded features and mechanics, to stay more true to the vanilla spirit of things. Double drops, triple drops, block transformations, etc are all gone. Some current abilities include Blast Miner, Tree Feller, and Miracle Grow. SL offers extremely clean and user-friendly GUIs for mcMMO, /mcstats.
Shop & Marketplace:
The spawn offers an insanely awesome player-ran marketplace! We don’t believe virtual currencies are vanilla-friendly, which is why we’ve got a custom coded shop plugin which automates purchasing items from chest-shops with physical items. The default and usual go-to currency is diamonds, but you can buy and sell with any item in the server!
The most exciting feature on Stormy Lagoon would have to be the unique item set of custom coded items that you can get from voting (exclusively!). A few of the items are: Bedrock Breaker, Frame Invisifer, Wrench, Entity Silencer, Slime Checker, and a set of stormy-tools that you can level-up to get better enchantments and upgrades to the tool.
- We support kind and respectful behaviour. Staff quickly calms toxic acts.
- Keep chat/signs/items civil and PG. Keep chat friendly and helpful for everyone playing.
- Respect other players. Keep chat civil and friendly. No excessive caps or spam in chat.
- Be helpful - don’t mislead or misinform other players.
- No excessive swearing or offensive expressions/acronyms/jokes that can be perceived as hateful.
- No debating politics, religion, or spiritual belief systems.
- No talking about illegal substances and their usage.
- Obscene/inappropriate/explicit material is prohibited.
- No advertising of other servers not affiliated with Stormy Lagoon.
- No linking/referring to material not allowed by the above mentioned rules.
- Keep chat in English. Staff can not moderate what they can not understand.
- Earn your items. Begging/x-ray/exploits/cheating are anti-survival and not allowed. Be mindful of lag.
- Be mindful of lag. Keep mob farms and redstone fast. No AFK fish farms.
- Don't lag the server for other players! No excessive redstone/hopper or farms in one area. No chunk/perma-loaders.
- Don't abuse/exploit game mechanics. Play fair and report bugs to the staff team!
- Be mindful of the FarmLimiter! 50/mobs/animals/villagers and portals per loaded area.
- Redstone must have an off switch. Farms must have an item overflow trash can.
- Flying machines require staff approval before building any.
- Soul-sand is only allowed within guardian monument bounding box.
- Maximum 4 nether portals per guardian monument.
- No duping, auto-clickers, composter x-ray, or minecart entity cramming; no avoiding afk timer.
- Theft & Grief is allowed in unclaimed territory. Griefing just to grief is not tolerated. Do not uglify something for fun.
- Staff have final say. We follow a code of conduct and fairness.
The server is not whitelisted, but we do have a greylist to help weed out those players who join and play for just a few minutes before quitting. We don’t like having hundreds of smaller claims around the world, as it only disrupts players who do large-scale builds. This greylist is completely optional, as you have full access to the entire server without filling it out, but if you do fill it out, you gain +1,000 claim blocks, which is a lot more than what you start with when you first join! Discord is not required to play, but we use Discord as our main source of news, announcements, and displaying rules.
Minecraft Username: Discord Username & #ID: Where did you hear about us? A sentence or two about yourself?