- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 5 months, and 27 days
Last active Mon, May, 18 2015 16:19:07
- 0 Followers
- 72 Total Posts
- 19 Thanks
Nov 12, 2014Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
agh, can't get the code thing to work... well, just delete the *s
[*spoiler=like this]spoiler text[/spoiler*]
Nov 12, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Tools
I uploaded a new video that's shorter and with a little bit better explanation
Sorry for answering late but I don't get notifications of this so I didn't know people where commenting here, my bad s:
May 14, 2013Hi, I have been collecting skins since I started playing Minecraft, and now it's pretty big so I just wanted to share it with you guys, maybe you see something that you like!Posted in: Skins
It's not a simple collection, I'm pretty strict with the skins I save there so I assure you it's just top quality
Most of them I just found them around the web, some others have been recolored by me or remixed (the female Hatheras for example). Anyways, I don't claim any of those skins as my own (except Leela, I did that one from scratch), I'm just sharing my findings with you.
Here's the link:
Tell me which one is your favorite!
May 14, 2013Posted in: SkinsQuote from Ramses1234
es mi primera vez jugando minecraft
Mmh deberias de hablar ingles en este foro... y leer de que se trata el tema antes de postear...
(You should speak english on this forum... and read what's the topic before posting...)
I really like it, it's a remix I did with 2 skins
May 10, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ToolsQuote from The_Friendly_Creeper
I. Love. You.
Quote from Zac091
Why don't you have more views?! Thanks man!
Haha thanks both for being the first ones on replying, this will get other people to notice it
And thanks in advance for the next ones, I won't be able to reply to every post because that would be considered as spam maybe, so I just want you to know that I'm grateful for every comment n.n
Apr 21, 2013iEirikra posted a message on I have Minecraft Realms. Post your IGN for invite!iEirikraPosted in: Minecraft Realms
Apr 16, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Free rig for Maya 2014!You can use it for your animations, projects and anything you like, just remember to give me credit for it.
Any comments, opinions, reviews, ideas, problems, questions... feel free to post them here.
You also get this tools with the different materials textures
If you need a little help getting through then you may find this a little helpful:
- Fully editable face.
- Easily change the skin.
- Helmet/hat/mask included.
- Easy to understand.
- FK/IK controllers.
In the video I explain how to move the character around, what each controller does (though you can find that by reading the name or just moving it around) and how to change the skin.
Other things you might find useful:
If you're just getting started on Maya then you might be a little confused of what do I mean with that. Well, occlusion is a useful little "filter" that will get your renders a better shading. I've only used on still renders, I have no experience with animation yet so I can't tell you if it's useful with animations or not. I will try to explain it so that anyone can understand, you only need basic knowledge of Maya and Photoshop, as this is for pictures not animations.
First of all, why would you want to use occlusion?
Without occlusion: ___________________________With occlusion:
Much better, right? It's really simple to do this, just follow this steps:
- Set the camera in the exact position you want.
- Render normally and save the image as TIFF (if you do it with PNG Photoshop will behave weirdly).
- Do NOT move the camera, not even a bit, make sure it stays that way or you will have to start again.
- Now go to Channel Box and look for this:
- By default you will be on the Display tab (were the Mesh, Controllers and Helmet layers are), turn off the Helmet layer if it's not already hidden (I will explain why later). And then go to the Render tab and click on Occlusion, it should look like in the picture above.
- When you do this your preview will turn completely black, don't panic that's supposed to happen. Remember to do not move the camera. And now render. You will see something like this:
- Save it just as you did with the render, remember to use TIFF. Open the render in Photoshop, create a new layer and paste the occlusion picture there. Set occlusion to multiply.
- Now erase the shadows on the head that are over the helmet if needed, and that's it.
If you hadn't hide the helmet on the previous step you wouldn't be seeing the eyes, eyebrows and mouth's shadows, instead you will have a lighten box around the head.
(click the image to download the rig and tools)
If you liked it don't forget to click on that pompous green arrow ;D And follow the topic so you know when I update the thing!
* 17/04/13 - Fixed some stuff with the hat texture, and the hands and feet controllers now rotate with their respective member.
* 09/05/13 - You can now scale the character!
* 09/06/13 - Improved knee and elbow controls. Character can now fully rotate.
* 10/06/13 - Improved mouth controls.
* 03/10/13 - Added the tools.
* 10/11/14 - Added FK controls.
Dec 9, 2011iEirikra posted a message on Age of Mining- MATURE - LEGIT ECONOMY - SHOPS - ZERO GRIEF - 24/7 - UP FOR OVER A YEAR - FREE TO PLAYI have appliedPosted in: PC Servers
Dec 9, 2011 at 9:49 pm
(5 minutes ago)
Oct 4, 2011lol (Note from Twi - Her math got screwed up a bit, I fxied it when adding scores)Posted in: Skins
sorry for that... maybe i forgot to change the total score when i modified some of the individual ones....
oh and P.S. english is not my native language soo... maybe some things i said are confusing, sorry for that too 'n.n
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.