Sorry wasn't sure how to add a photo on my phone
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years and 29 days
Last active Sat, May, 2 2015 16:42:46
- 0 Followers
- 114 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Jan 27, 2015hobbit_z posted a message on [CLOSED] Free Skins - Stop By if you Like Our Style [CLOSED]Posted in: Skins
Sorry wasn't sure how to add a photo on my phone
Jan 26, 2015hobbit_z posted a message on [CLOSED] Free Skins - Stop By if you Like Our Style [CLOSED]Hey, was wondering if you were able to help me with this skin:Posted in: Skins
I'd like a fantasy life styled alchemist skin which looks like this but as a male (basically shorter hair :p)
Dec 7, 2014hobbit_z posted a message on Zach and Sean's Realm (Whitelisted and looking for new, active players to share in the fun)Closed. Thanks for stopping by.Posted in: PC Servers
Dec 6, 2014hobbit_z posted a message on Slim3Craft SMP. Survival, 24/7, Whitelisted, SMPServer. Small Group of Good Friends Looking For a Small Amount of New Players!you may be either directly contacted, or quoted here with a response. keep an eye out.Posted in: PC Servers
Dec 6, 2014hobbit_z posted a message on Slim3Craft SMP. Survival, 24/7, Whitelisted, SMPServer. Small Group of Good Friends Looking For a Small Amount of New Players!Be there or be rhombusPosted in: PC Servers
who doesn't wanna be a part of this
we've only just begun!
Sep 8, 2014hobbit_z posted a message on RedCo: Small Mindcrack Like Community Server Looking For MembersPosted in: PC Servers
are you still accepting? just curious, can't wait to hear back. Thanks.
Sep 7, 2014hobbit_z posted a message on RedCo: Small Mindcrack Like Community Server Looking For MembersPosted in: PC Servers
- What is your Minecraft username?
- How old are you?
- 16 years of age
- How long have you been playing?
- I've been playing since old_alpha 1.2.5 in 2010 so my experience has lead up to about 4 years thus far
- What type of player are you?
- I do a lot of redstone and resource gathering for large/intricate type of builds. I don't do tons of PvP except for on Hypixel mini games and I am good at with automation type of projects and max efficiency.
- What can you offer to our server? What makes you different?
- Well I am sure you see plenty of "im more mature than most" and "im unique!" but honestly a lot of people play the same styles. In my opinion, not as many people play with my style overall. I do rustic/medieval as well as redstone combinations and I do plenty of automation which Im sure most people do have. I think what makes me different is that I will socialize (like most obviously) but help others more than my self. by this I mean, I usually work harder on helping others than I necessarily do on my own projects. However this does not take away from my building abilities/out comes. I can offer a friendship and someone who will listen but also work and be productive and stick to any promise I make.
- Have you read the rules?
- Indeed I have. and I understand that ~ Failure to comply with the rules will result in a temp or complete ban.
- Do you agree with our rules? Anything you would like to change?
- No I think the rules are pretty well thought out and agreeable.
- How can we contact you back? (Steam/Skype/email)
- I have steam, skype, and email. Steam : zach225x (may show up as Zach Vi****)
- My skype account is : live:zachvivier (may show up as email@example.com)
- How often would you play on the RedCo Server?
- Every day, especially if others are on to be kept company. I should be on at least 1-2 hours a day and usually more to be honest.
- Do you have a Skype or Mumble account
- I have skype and it was listed above. Thanks for taking the time to read my application. Have a nice day.
- sorry about the terrible format of which this was placed. Minecraft forum is the worse when it comes to this sort of thing. They honestly cannot format correctly or anything. If I could I'd re code the entire website lol.
Apr 28, 2014IGN: IMJUSTZACH1Posted in: PC Servers
what do you like to do in minecraft?: I really enjoy using redstone but being able to incorporate it into a structurally sound as well as unique looking exterior, my styles of which I build include rustic, steampunk, and other medieval styles
Why would you like to join?: I'm currently bored of single player, only having a wolf put out a few barks here and there, I'd like to play with a person who I know I can share, trust, and thrive with as well as help build a community
skype (optional): Zach™ :Þ (may show up as my email or a live:name here)
Mar 19, 2014hobbit_z posted a message on [1.7.4] Mature 16+ Whitelisted Vanilla Server [MindCrack Like] [Now Accepting] [New Map] [25 Active Members] [Skype Chats Often].Posted in: PC Servers
Dec 30, 2013hobbit_z posted a message on [1.7.2] The Cave SMP || Whitelisted || Complete Vanilla || Small community || Age 13+ || 24/7 ||nvm! lolPosted in: PC Servers
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.