Hundreds of years ago, close to the heart of every land there lay a gleaming tower of white that soared high above the clouds. When the denizens of this tower, the Phari, custodians of the light, were called to arms, the light from the top of the tower could be seen across the world.
Fifteen years ago, the ancient lord Shadowscythe rose from his tomb to wreak havoc. Though he was put to rest once again, his army demolished the largest of the white towers, bringing it to ruins and killing thousands in the surrounding areas. Those who remained of the Phari fled or were killed by rioters. The remaining towers eventually followed.
Only four Phari remained.
Today, the world slowly burns to ash, the demon lord Marchosias leads his armies across the land on a mad quest of destruction. Now, gathered at a bar, the Phari return to their homeland, in the Elvish isles, but they seek to swell their ranks again.
If your character is accepted please make a page for them on the Kerectus Universal Wiki.
- Put ‘Oak’ in the notes section of your application.
- PG-13 Romance. Story > Romance
- No godmodding/powerplaying/etc.
- Please include at least a few sentences in each post.
- It is asked that your posts be coherent.
- Character limit of 3. It is appreciated if you begin with only a single character.
- Be excellent to each other.
- Failure to ignore Rule 1 will result in denial.
- All OOC chat must be confined to ((Parenthesis)).
- You may be of any race you choose, within reason.
- CloudJhi said: “And before I forget, avoid monster orgies that result in 1/2 vampire, 3/16th Germans, 1/17th Demon Lord Overspawn, 5/7th Nosferatu, 3/4th cups of flour, and 1/19th soul of the damned.” So don’t do that.
PLEASE REMOVE ALL SECTIONS IN ((PARENTHESIS))
Name: | Age: | Gender: | Race: (You may be of any race you choose. A list of pre-created races may be found on the wiki)
Appearance: (Pictures preferred)
Powers: (Can be virtually anything from Magic to flight)
Bio: (A rundown of your life leading up to this point. Must include at least 2 paragraphs)
Inventory: (DO NOT INCLUDE TRIVIAL ITEMS SUCH AS CLOTHING OR AMMUNITION.)
Notes: (Extra information)
The Snake’s Hand
With the white towers lying in ruin, the Phari have used what little funds they have to buy out the upper floor of the Snake’s Hand tavern, making it their base of operations for now. Located east of Lartharieel city, The Snake’s Hand is central to the Elvish highlands.
The upper floor consists of four bunking rooms, each with several beds and generous storage, a study (used as a war room), and several empty rooms.
The lower floor consists of a bar.