- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 10 months, and 24 days
Last active Sat, Feb, 7 2015 12:54:58
- 0 Followers
- 6 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jun 1, 2014I'm looking for a new/newer, whitelisted vanila server. I would prefer adults over children, though I'm not a big fan of proanity. I like working with redstone and automateing just about anything.Posted in: Server Recruitment
Jun 1, 2014gromlekk posted a message on looking for another person for my vanilla 1.79 serverIGN: bastaePosted in: PC Servers
I'm looking for a whitelisted survival vanila server. I'm mostly into automation and redstone. Really tired of kids that can't keep from switching to creative everytime something doesn't go just right. Ideally would like to find a nice mesa area to call home.
May 26, 2014gromlekk posted a message on ★ The Bucket [1.7.9] | Whitelisted 100% Vanilla Server [25 Slots] [24/7] [Small Community] ★IGN: bastaePosted in: PC Servers
When will you be on?: usually between noon and 6 AM est.
What are you good at?: automation
Why should you be whitelisted?:looking for a comfortable, quite server for building and colaborative builds.
May 24, 2014gromlekk posted a message on NHCC: Vanilla whitelisted Mindcrack styled server looking to invite some new players!Posted in: PC Servers
- Minecraft IGN: bastae
- Age: 40
- Skype: I use ventrilo, haven't really messed with skype, but if it starts to seem apropriate I can always download and try it out.
- What experience do you have with minecraft: I've been playing survival on single player and on my own little server that I run on my pc with a friend, but none of my rl friends are into MC like I am.
- How long have you been playing on minecraft servers: Except for my own server I've only dabbled a bit with hunger games type stuff. Mostly I'm into survival long term kind of games.
- What made you apply for this server: Looking to find some actual mindcraft friends to be able to colaborate on some bigger, grander projects in the future.
- How active will you be on the server: I play for hours a day nearly every single day.
- Why should the server accept you: I'm a mature, calm, dedicated player.
- Whats your strong point in minecraft: I love redstone automation, I'm also serious about security. I do not like creeper suprises while I'm working.
- What do you bring to the table/What can you do for the server: I'm a strong redstone builder, with plenty of dedication. I love the way it mirrors programing logic. I'm not afraid of big builds.
May 23, 2014gromlekk posted a message on Looking for a few guys to play vanilla survival withI'm 40 years old, looking for a mature, socialbe and relatively new server. White listed and unmodded please. I'm a decent builder with a focus on automation. Just looking for a small server where I can play and occasionaly colaborate with other like minded players.Posted in: Server Recruitment
May 21, 2014I'm 40 years old, looking for a mature, socialbe and relatively new server. White listed and unmodded please. I'm a decent builder with a focus on automation. Just looking for a small server where I can play and occasionaly colaborate with other like minded players.Posted in: Server Recruitment
- To post a comment, please login.