3. 8 P.M.-1 A.M. US- MST
4. I agree to all of your terms and understand i will be removed from the server if I break any of the rules.
1) IGN:My minecraft name is gen_privQuote from generalprivate
1) IGN:My minecraft name is gen_priv
2) Your age:I am 16 years old but pretty mature.
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days)
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes noakii
5) Any experience with the prison genre? yes i go on many jail servers but this one is the best.
6) What is your time zone?arizona/MST
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? I know the rules and will be on very often. I also would love to help make the server a better place and i am great at PVP.
8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? i am c-block and i do understand that you will require proof of my rank at retiration.
Thank You for reading! Hope you accept me. Good Day!
Quote from generalprivate
1)I think that they should add waves to minecraft's oceans.
2)The rivers could have flowing water that is also a gatherable water source.
3) Flowing water could power water turbines that when spinning outputs a redstone signal.
4) You could place buckets as an entity that fills up with rain like a cauldron and when filed with water or lava if you push them while they're on the ground they spill the source block.
5) Idea by (imnebuddy) Something to add, maybe during storms while your in a boat in the middle of the ocean, you have to fight your way through monsterous waves, lightning strikes, and you are struggling to stay above the water, the water keeps trapping you inside, and you may drown to death, finally you end up at the shore of an island, and you continue your adventure there
6) Randomly occurring floods and tsunamis. It could have a low percent of flooding during rain. A tsunami could randomly happen with a very very low percent and while it the screen will shake.
7) You could choose when starting a world how deep Ocean biomes and rivers are.
8) Wind could be strong and weak at times splashing water particles above water and on shore.
Leave your suggestion of something water related
There could be a GUI of how often 5 and the 2 parts of 6 would spawn.
Quote from I am yor sister!
The waves would lag minecraft ALOT
Quote from scoobie
first of all waves would be fairly blocky wouldny they?
and if would be quite resource intensive