Updated to 10.0.3.4
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years and 7 months
Last active Sat, Dec, 16 2017 15:03:16
- 0 Followers
- 490 Total Posts
- 12 Thanks
Jun 21, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Tools
News and Updates
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I released an update, even the MC build are stuck at 1.9 :eek:
I've been talking about 18.104.22.168 for a while now but I'm currently pushing for 22.214.171.124 instead of 126.96.36.199. It's leaving the MCSS 9 beta phase. That's why there is such a big bump in version numbers.
This is how the changelog currently looks like;
* Now supports multiple server instances! (handy for testing and running multiple servers on the same machine)
* Introduced the 'Toolbox', an extremely easy way to group handy tools (more tools will be added along the way).
* Added to the Toolbox: Config Reader
* Added to the Toolbox: Log Reader
* Added to the Toolbox: Log Trasher
* Added to the Toolbox: Backup Sync
* Moved to the Toolbox: Startup Report
* Moved to the Toolbox: Complete & Partial Backups
* Improved performance: better multi-thread support
* Statistics are processed faster and more intelligent
* Improved console traffic and syntax coloring
* The advanced server settings have been merged with the main settings
* The program settings is now accessible from the settings icon in the top right corner
* The version of the server is now identified by its commit number
* When exiting out of MCSS, a proper warning will be shown when there are still servers running.
* When there is an update available you will no longer be redirected to the update page automatically. (the update button will notify you)
* The 'Server IP' setting has been removed from the GUI (too many people don't know how to use it)
* Updated 'resource-pack-hash' to 'resource-pack-sha1'
* Internal class changes
* New textbox UI
* Fix: Syntax coloring not being displayed properly
* Fix: You couldn't drag the program when holding down the mouse above the logo
* Fix: Never displaying the 'Settings Origin' when loading the backup/snapshot window
* Fix: When the 'Logs Origin was checked, it didn't copy .log.gz files
* Numerous amounts of other bug fixes and improvements
* Dropped support for version 188.8.131.52 and lower
* Removed 'Switch to console on server stop' setting
* Removed Snapshot Backups (has been integrated with the 'normal' backup feature)
- Create a sort of overview to manage all the instances.
- Reimplement the 'create/import server'- thingy
- Finnish the 'Backup Sync' option
- Something I forgot to mention..
Lots of stuff has been done and I'm finally starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. I'm hoping to release before the end of this month.
Thanks again to all the supportive people and those who said kind things before.
Feb 12, 2016fireblade115 posted a message on Moltenstorm ╳ PvP & Creative ╳ iConomy ╳ Mystical ╳ Join the community!Posted in: PC Servers
Thanks, it really is! Recently upgraded to 40 slots!
Jan 10, 2016fireblade115 posted a message on Moltenstorm ╳ PvP & Creative ╳ iConomy ╳ Mystical ╳ Join the community!Posted in: PC Servers
Jan 8, 2016fireblade115 posted a message on Moltenstorm ╳ PvP & Creative ╳ iConomy ╳ Mystical ╳ Join the community!Posted in: PC Servers
A professionally ran, adult orientated Minecraft Server Community. We provide a fantastic experience with a high spec
server and top of the line gaming experience to all Minecraft players.Currently, we are searching for new players to invigorate the server population and throw some ideas our way.
We are always open and willing to adjust to the ideas of the community so to make the server appeal to everyone!
Moltenstorm has been around for roughly three years. The staff is carefully picked to ensure the best service both
in-game and on the forums. With our main goal to improve our community, we always listen to what each member
has to say. Each and every word is valued and respected.
More features can be found on the website: http://www.moltenstorm.com
We have a short but strict set of rules. Like any other server, we expect you to follow them.
- Always be mindful of other people and their feelings.
- Be respectful and supportive.
- Moltenstorm is a safe zone. That means anyone, from anywhere is absolutely welcome.
- Try to avoid discussing 'the three G's' - Guns, Gods, and Governments. These topics are usually a bit touchy when discussed in a public setting. We don't want to discourage friendly debate, but please keep rule one in mind.
Respect other's building spaces
- This means don't go building really close to an existing structure or town. If you're unsure, ask the owner of the town/build or a staff member.
Keep your account secure
- You will be held responsible for anything done on your account. Use a secure password. We won't be taking "My brother logged in on my account" as an excuse.
No client mods
- To prevent cheating, all client mods are not allowed. However, a list of exceptions can be found on the website.
- That also means no xraying texturepacks
- Please speak English in public chat and on the website.
- No advertising. (duh)
- Enderman XP farms are not allowed. They will be deleted and, the builder's inventory cleared
View this on our website ➭ rules.
Dec 6, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ToolsQuote from fight4olddc
Do I get an ip with this server
Do you mean a domain name? like test.domain.com? No you have to pay for that. To be clear this is software to host your server on your windows machine, it's not a host or anything.
Apr 24, 2013fireblade115 posted a message on CraftCons-The Complete Collection of Minecraft IconsLooked cool but there aren't no files inside only the file structure.Posted in: Other Fan Art
Apr 23, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ToolsQuote from Elcheer
I have MC Server Soft Standard Edition and it always sets online mode to "true". Even after i change the server.properties online mode to "false", it changes it to "true". Any help?
Hi, are you sure that you are using the latest version of MC Server Soft?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.