- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 4 months, and 16 days
Last active Tue, Oct, 28 2014 18:09:01
- 0 Followers
- 305 Total Posts
- 9 Thanks
Oct 5, 2012The swamps gave a nice, calm feeling to the active atmosphere in the near biomes... well, until those darn witches come out to play. And speaking of slimes, it would be cool if we had new colors of slimes. For example you could find orange slimes out in the desert sometimes, and make orange stickypistons! That would be sweet...Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
Sep 28, 2012So, I was screwing around with world seeds in Minecraft for a whilePosted in: Seeds
Thanks for taking the time!
Aug 31, 2012fireball207 posted a message on Please do NOT make leather needed for new book recipe!!Posted in: Recent Updates and SnapshotsQuote from servo270
Rotten flesh is a very usefus dog food recipe, and a good food souce if you have a bucket of milk handy.
Nononononononononono, you've got it all wrong.
Why yes, rotten flesh will not poison a dog whatsoever while giving them health, but is that even nutritous at all?
The answer is no. A good owner gives all of their wolfs quality food, filling their bellies with bacon, sausage and all delicious meat, while making the air smell like a mix of nom noms and happiness. :3 Meanwhile, rotten flesh makes great fertilizer but nobody believes it's true. (aka jeb hasn't added it yet.)
Jul 15, 2012Cook: When you kill pigs/chickens/cows with it, they don't set on fire but they will drop pre-cooked meat. (I)Posted in: Suggestions
Critical: Increases the chance of criticals. (III)
Spawn: Gives a little chance of mobs dropping spawn eggs of themselves. (II)
Thanks for reading! Here's a porkchop.
Jul 11, 2012fireball207 posted a message on What was your reaction to your first Spider Jockey?".............................................................................."Posted in: Discussion
- To post a comment, please login.
Apr 16, 2013Posted in: Maps
Single Player Version (Recommended) - Version 1.8 (December 15, 2013)
2 Player Version - 2P Version 1.8 (December 15, 2013)
In light of the heart-breaking news that this forum will be completely archived, please visit these links for continued support and information on my Minecraft maps.
Diversity 3 Discord Server - where you can reach me personally
Diversity 3 on Planet Minecraft
Diversity 2 on Planet Minecraft
Diversity on Planet Minecraft
QMAGNET's Test Map on Planet Minecraft
Complex on Planet Minecraft
Thank you for all the years of player involvement and downloading my maps. Diversity is the second most viewed map on this forum and Diversity 2 is the 4th most viewed map here. It's been a pleasure entertaining you. This forum is ending but I am not.
There is no need to respond to this thread any longer. Please visit one of the links above for any help. Cheers!
This map is NOT compatible with Minecraft 1.8. 1.8 refers to the version of map update. Please downgrade your Minecraft version to 1.7.4
The dictionary defines the term "complex" as "consisting of interconnected or interwoven parts" and "composed of two or more units". Complex, the Minecraft map, is intended to be a single player adventure that sets the player in the midst of a large multi-dimensional maze, rooms are connected together from each of the four walls, as well as above and below. The player starts with intentionally very little direction. The game adjusts the settings as the player advances. The player must navigate throughout the Complex, room by room in search of the Answer.
1. Difficulty - Easy
2. Mode - Adventure
3. Render Distance - Far (if possible)
4. Don't break anything
I have included a 2 player version. Complex is completely intended for single player. The 2 Player Version will work but it is not recommended. This map is not compatible with Bukkit. If you do desire to play Complex with a friend, you MUST read the READ ME file included in the download file.
Beginning Spawn point should be X 189, Y 61, Z -489
Known Bugs:Complex v1.8
Please report bugs on this thread
Missing blocks in hidden ceiling area
TelepOREtation puzzle glitchy in 2 Player Version
Server command block text is getting cut off. This is a Minecraft bug that needs to be fixed by Mojang..
Broken piston joke dead end possibly inescapable
Finale detail mixed up
Possibility of no escape in "Make you feel blue?" and "Off Limits" dead ends
Multiplayer start area spawning mobs
Gap above TelepOREtation room from floor above
Blocks missing from wall of Recommended Spawn Set Room
Chest item in 5 Water Pillar room unattainable
"Patience" Puzzle not working
Clouds travel through Complex
Some blocks, pressure plates, ladders missing
Complex v1.0 (Original Release)
Sign in the room with the 4 lava pillars should read:
Estimated Completion Time:
1 - 5 hours. Because Complex is a little more open than linear, it's possible to have a variety of time lengths. The player decides which paths to take and that will alter the end time. Reports have come back to me that the total time was around 4 to 5 hours, but if you are logical enough, it's possible to complete the map between 1 and 2 hours.
"Yeah yeah, another Minecraft maze..."
Rest easy, my friends, this is not an ordinary "maze". Visually, it's quite unique. The end reveals an original, untold story in the world of Minecraft. But the mystery is vague. All that is told is:
"The answer lies before you.But the only way to the answer is to find the key.
And the only way to the key, is to enter the Complex."
This is my first adventure map. This project took me about 2 weeks to construct.
"COMPLEX" is a Puzzle/Maze/Adventure that will work in 1.7.4.
There are elements of Parkour, but do not worry if you hate jumping, all Parkour is OPTIONAL.
Complex is intended for single player only. But I have created a 2 player version that you can play with a friend if desired. Please read the READ ME file in the download file.
Hints (only look if absolutely necessary):I have no clue where to go.
Find the books. Read them.
Okay, this trap is impossible!
No it's not. Every trap has been tested. BUT you can avoid any trap. None are necessary to do to complete the map.
Who is Jesper and why do I have no Code?
Thou dost not know of the Code?
What does the TV/Computer code mean?
When in doubt, look up.
What do these giant letters and numbers mean?
Spell it out. A revelation to the answer.
What is "Ode to Emma"?
Visit Jigarbov's City.
How do I get behind the cage wall?
Follow the clues about the Spark.
I'm not understanding this XX-XX-XX thing.
*Anything stand out to you*?
What is the Spark for?
Book titles should help you there.
Yeah, I placed it above the PAIN but it's not working
Well, there are a few places "above" the PAIN.
So what are these PsychOrbs for?
Well, you can use them to reach previously unreachable places.
Yes I know that? But where? I'm lost.
The chest you got them from should lead you in the right direction.
I still can't find it!
PsychOrbs are used for PsychOrb Therapy
I found the Key. Now where do I go?
"An Emerald Key for an Emerald Block"
Yeah I get that, but I can't find that block anywhere.
"From whence you came"
Seriously, where do I use this stupid Key?
There is only one place Emerald is in the Complex. Remember? If not, try starting the map again.
These hints are absolutely no help to me. I'm about to give up. Just tell me.
Warning. I'm going to tell you exactly what to do here.
Seriously, I'm going to spoil everything.
Okay, my suggestion would be to take your time, floor by floor, room by room.
The Complex is essentially a 5x5x5 blocks of rooms, with some rooms missing.
You need to read all the books and keep them.
Once you find an exit doorway out of a corner room which leads to a tall ladder on some blue wool, take the ladder until you go into a room connected to it with a cage wall. In this section there is a redstone torch which I called "Spark".
There is a code here that has a number, letter and hyphen, three times - this indicates the book titles. There is some text in asterisks. When all the phrases are put together, it says "Place the SPARK above the PAIN in my personal HELL".
Now you have to go to the room that has fire and spells "HELL". It's one of the corners.
There is a book in here with the first page that reads "the PAIN". Also, if you open the chest, the chest inventory says "the PAIN". Place the redstone torch above the chest, just below the H.
You teleport behind the cage wall, where you can grab some ender pearls. Now go to the coordinates written in the book. They lead you to an alcove above the Zombie Pigman room. Whip an ender pearl into that alcove and now you can get the Emerald Key.
The clue says "From Whence You Came", and you are looking for an Emerald Block. There is ONLY one room in the entire map that has Emerald Blocks. It is at the very beginning room, with the 4 buttons, the one you drop through. Use an ender pearl is get back up there and place the Emerald Key on an emerald block (anywhere). Enjoy the end.
UID Scoreboard (Top 20):
1. Raecchi - 64 UIDs
1. SnoShoe - 64 UIDs
3. StarScythe7 - 62 UIDs
4. Anistuffs - 60 UIDs
4. mrcamoturtle - 60 UIDs
6. jespertheend - 59 UIDs
6. Darkshape45 - 59 UIDs
8. Dragonmark - 58 UIDs
9. romibi - 57 UIDs
10. DualCitizen - 55 UIDs
11. Sklobington - 54 UIDs
12. Captainraddy - 53 UIDs
13. jackkennedy98 - 52 UIDs
14. Thalizar - 51 UIDs
14. Zackattack5796 - 51 UIDs
14. AGuyYouDoNotKnow - 51 UIDs
14. Deadly419 - 51 UIDs
18. Kyte314 - 50 UIDs
18. HurricaneDude7 - 50 UIDs
18. PinkyH - 50 UIDs
Take a screenshot of your total UIDs when you reach the finale and post it here. I will keep the top scores posted.
Update Log:12/15/13 - Released version 1.8 for Single Player and 2 Player Version
- Missing blocks in hidden ceiling area filled
- Removed authors from books to incorporate mystery
- Command block text remade to display from Complex
05/26/13 - Released version 1.7 for Single Player and 2 Player Version
- Replaced all levers outside of Complex with Redstone Blocks to discourage griefing
- Biome layout redone Beach/Sky to possibly prevent squid spawning
- Added puzzle to diamond house
- TelepOREtation puzzle fixed for 2 Player Version
- Changed Emerald TelepOREtation to Lapis TelepOREtation
- Watermelons changed to apples
- Book titles changed to assist in final result
- Some puzzles made a bit easier to find UID
- Trapped chest hallway puzzle made harder
- Water columns made more difficult to stay on
- Better prize for successfully jumping Chest parkour
- Changed "The Wall" reference
- Various other minor tweaks and spelling fixes
05/11/13 - Released version 1.6 for Single Player and 2 Player Version
- Adjusted command block text to read properly in 2 Player Version
- Fixed "broken piston dead end" so player cannot get stuck
- Finale adjusted from mixed up visual
- Fixed some book text
04/27/13 - Released version 1.5 for Single Player and 2 Player Version
- Adjusted Multiplayer start area to remove mob spawning
- More TP commands altered to fit 2 player better
- Fixed 2 dead end areas that could possibly have no escape
- Fixed spelling of "Version" on 2 Player READ NOW book
04/21/13 - Released version 1.4 for Single Player and 2 Player Version
- Filled gap above TelepOREtation chest
- Some TP commands altered to fit 2 player better
- Added S.B.M.
04/20/13 - Released version 1.3 for Single Player and 2 Player Version
- 2 Player Spawn Point added
- fixed one room with Recommended Spawn button missing blocks.
- fixed chest in 5 water pillar room to open
04/19/13 - Release version 1.2
- fixed clouds issue
- fixed "Patience" puzzle
- placed various missing ladders, blocks, pressure plates
- Book E11 changed to Book 11E
- Book 3E - spelling mistake on "neglected" fixed. Some text altered.
- Lava Wading room made symmetrical.
04/18/13 - Released version 1.1
- fixed wrong coordinate in 4 pillar lava room
04/16/13 - Released version 1.0
minecraftmaps.org - 9/10
rsmalec - 18/20
VII - 16/20
A very huge thank you to Jesper the End and Jobexi for beta testing my map. Many changes were made based on their recommendations.
**You have my complete permission to make an LP and post it on youtube or any such site so long as you link the map back to this forum page**
Featured Let's Play: Lost Connection - Complex v1.7--- EPISODE PLAYLIST ---
Other Let's PlaysSnoShoe - Complex v1.6
VashTS240 - Complex v1.6
DualCitizen - Complex v1.5
Grim Panda - Complex v1.2
Anistuffs - Complex v1.2
rsmalec - Complex v1.1
VII - Complex v1.0
Thalizar - Complex v1.0
Jobexi - Complex BETA
Please report any bugs, missing blocks or even spelling mistakes you find by sending me a personal message. Thanks. I hope you enjoy the map!
Jan 29, 2012Joeismoe posted a message on The Scribblenauts Pack [Update 10/22/16] [Custom Music, Random textures, Random mobs and more!]Posted in: Resource Packs
The Scribblenauts Pack is a pack based on the popular 2D puzzle game, Scribblenauts, created by 5th Cell. The textures are inspired by the cartoony look and feel of the game, while keeping the creative feel of Minecraft. Everything has been textured; items, blocks and mobs all have been perfectly replicated from their counterparts.
-Added birch fence/gate custom models!
-Added custom model for item frames
-Added brand new noteblock (New model as well, in order to have different top/bottom textures)
-New gravel texture (experimental WIP, feedback appreciated)
-Added shading to all cows/mooshrooms
-Added new Spawn Eggs!
-Added new egg texture
-Added new blaze powder
-Added new carrot/golden carrot texture
-Added Totem of Undying (1.11 snapshots)
-Added stems and shading for Melons and Pumpkins
-Added 2 new tall grass random variants
-Added new gold nugget
-Added Random rotation to mycelium top
-Made white hardened stained clay more white
-Tweaked flower pot
-Tweaked tall grass coloring (again)
-Tweaked double tall grass colors to match tall grass
-Bunch of Fixes on shading, positioning and missing/floating pixels on many various item textures
-Changed bow shooting particle
Important:This pack will need Optifine in order to function completely.It is NEEDED for many of the features above. (Animated Paintings, Connected Textures, Random mobs, etc)
This pack was not created by one single person, but rather by a team of talented contributors. No matter how small the contribution, they all helped out to bring you the best possible pack. Here are those people, so check them out and see what other awesome stuff they're up to:Key:Gold Starite - Top ContributorSilver Starite - Large ContributorBronze Starite - Small ContributorBlack Starite - Honorable MentionFeatured VideosThese videos are outdated, but I'm always looking for new videos to feature!
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/984240-"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/yt2giXe.png" alt="" width="600" height="100"></a>
Please comment with feedback!
Jan 30, 2012Joeismoe posted a message on The Scribblenauts Pack [Update 10/22/16] [Custom Music, Random textures, Random mobs and more!]Posted in: Resource PacksQuote from WadupMan
My zombie skin (imgur) There, it's my zombie skin, it's not the best in the world, because i am more of a 16x artist. just right click it and click save image as. (it is not a direct download, it just links to the imgur page for it)
Wow, thanks both of you! I'll include your zombie texture, and I'll add the banner to the op. :biggrin.gif:
Also, for the people in the poll who voted they have never played scribblenauts, look it up on google images.
Nov 4, 2012I'm sure you've all had that moment where you just wanted to run freely accross the water. Well, here is my suggestion to all of you.Posted in: Suggestions
It would be with an awkward potion and a Lily Pad. It lasts for 1 minute, 3 minutes with the improved duration.
Quote from MLPuni
1. The duration of the starting potion is 1:00 long. With redstone, the duration becomes 3:00.
2. Implement a slow while walking on water similar to that of soul sand. Yes, this is for all of you "THIS IS OP" kind of people. This effect can be offset by Swiftness potions or sprinting, but that's up to the player.
3. Horses are not affected by this potion, since this would compete with the niche of the boat.
4. A player using this potion ignores all water currents' effects on movement.
5. The opposite of the Potion of Water Walking is the Potion of Submersion/Drowning. (Possibly vote for the name?) Its' effects have not been determined yet.
6. While affected by this potion, if a player wishes to submerge, all they have to do is crouch. They will break the plane of the surface of the water and be able to swim normally. Similarly, if a player wishes to walk on water again, they must simply jump out of the water and back on top of the surface of the water.
Apr 9, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsAlso check out my other mods and stuff HERE =)
A very nice review by Addicted2Xbox77 (I love people trying to pronounce the ores )
Netherrocks is, like my SimpleOres mod, a fairly small mod that, you guessed it, adds ores to the Nether. Netherrocks adds six (6!) new ores to the Nether, each with different strengths and weaknesses. These six ores are: fyrite, malachite, ashstone, illumenite, dragonstone and argonite. There are both MinecraftForge and ModLoader/ModLoaderMp versions, for both clients and servers. Please note that Netherrocks and SimpleOres will only be compatible together if you use the MinecraftForge versions.
- 1.6.4 Version Released: This update is purely a compatibility update, so no new features or anything.
- Armor abilities working once more! Finally! A full set of Fyrite Armor makes you invincible to fire/lava damage. A full set of Illumenite Armor makes you take no fall damage.
- Added a Fyrite Pickaxe: It auto smelts items when you mine them! And should even work with the Fortune enchantment.
All crafting recipes follow those of the normal Minecraft recipes.
Download Count: 32,808
To install both the Client and
Server(Server instructions coming once I test them) versions of Netherrocks, please read the instructions in the spoiler below. If something went wrong, try again and make sure you don't miss ANY steps.
- Make sure you are running the new Launcher. You can get it at Minecraft.net.
- Download the Recommended version of the MinecraftForge installer from MinecraftForge.
- Download the Netherrocks zip from above. Do not extract it.
- Double click on the MinecraftForge installer, and when it loads, make sure the "Install Client" radial is checked, and your Minecraft path is correct, and then click OK, then OK again.
- Start the Minecraft Launcher, and log in. Down the bottom left of the window, click the Profile drop down box and select "Forge". Click "Play".
- Once you get to the Minecraft menu, close the game. Now go to "%appdata%/.minecraft" and copy the Netherrocks zip into the mods folder.
- You're done! Just load up the game again, make sure Forge is still the selected profile, and you should be good!
All the ID's used by Netherrocks, including Block ID's, Item ID's, Achievement ID's and the spawn rates and vein sizes of these ores. Follow the instructions in the spoiler below to change these ID's, remember that if you have a save game with items and blocks, changing the ID's of those items/blocks will cause them to disappear.
- Run Minecraft at least once with Netherrocks installed, then close it.
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder and open the config folder. You should see a file called Netherrocks.cfg. Open it with any text editor (although I recommend Notepad++).
- Search for the category of the ID you want to change. For example, blocks are under "Blocks", tools are under "Tools", and spawn rates are under "Spawn Rates". It's all fairly straight forward.
- Find the thing you want to change the ID of, for example Copper-Block, and change the number at the end of it. Block ID's cannot be greater than 4096, while item ID's should not be greater than about 28000 (I think).
- Save the file, and open Minecraft again. If all goes well, you should be able to play like normal.
Please see this thread for alternate textures.
In the spoiler below you can find information about all 6 of the ores, including pictures, details about their usefulness, and a table comparing these ores to the vanilla Minecraft ores.
Fyrite ore is fairly rare, but if you can find it, it comes in very handy.
Fyrite ore cannot be made into tools, but can be made into armour. This armour, though, possesses a very useful quality. If you don the whole set of Fyrite armour, you will find yourself immune to fire and lava, free to swim about in that fatally hot liquid without a second thought. Unfortunately, when it comes to actual defense, this armour lacks significantly, being able to withstand the same damage as leather armour, alongside a relatively low enchantability.
As of Version 126.96.36.199, the Fyrite Sword can now be made from Fyrite Ingots. This sword possesses magical properties, capable of lighting mobs on fire when hit. Right clicking a block with the sword will light it on fire, too!
As of Version 1.6.2A, the Fyrite Pickaxe can now be made, which auto smelts anything you mine that has a smelting recipe. Should work with other mods too.
Malachite ore is greenish in colour and sports one of the highest spawn rates of the Netherrocks. Malachite would be an average or if it weren't for its extremely high enchantability, the highest of all the ores from Minecraft, SimpleOres and Netherrocks. Malachite is one of only two of these ores that can be made into both tools and armour.
Malachite tools are fairly fast, the same as diamond tools, but have only half the number of uses. Make good use of their superb enchantability, though, and you will have found yourself a tool that no other material can stand against.
Armour made from Malachite is nothing exciting, providing about the same defense as that of iron, however, like with the tools, if you enchant your Malachite armour you will be more than happy to wear it around like a king.
Ashstone is a grey ore which can be hard to tell apart from regular netherrack. However, if speed is your preference over all else, getting your hands on some Ashstone will make you very, very happy. It cannot be made into armour, though.
Sporting a speed of double that of diamond, Ashstone tools are blazingly fast. However, their weakness is a low enchantability and relatively low number of uses. If you have a few spare XP levels lying around though, there is no reason to not attempt to gain an Unbreaking enchantment on some Ashstone tools, though.
Illumenite is different to all the other Netherrocks in that it spawns in glowstone deposits, even looking similar to glowstone itself. Like glowstone, Illumenite, both the ore and the storage block give off a strong light.
Illumenite can only be made into armour, which have average defense and enchantability. It is when you are wearing the full set, though, that Illumenite armour really begins to shine (no pun intended). Put the whole set on and you will find you can jump from tall buildings without a scratch, and in no time you will be leaping around, laughing at creepers who follow you off that tall cliff to their deaths.
As of Version 188.8.131.52, the Illumenite Sword can now be made using Illumenite Ingots. Like the Fyrite Sword, this sword also has a special property. Whenever you attack a mob using it, the sword will grant you 3 minutes of night vision, it will slow the mob significantly for 10 seconds, and will blind any Players for 3 seconds.
Argonite is essentially a Nether form of diamond. Being very similar, it has an upper hand over diamond only in its enchantability. It does, however, lose ground in the fact that it can only be made into tools.
Argonite tools are a slightly more-enchantable version of diamond that you can get in the Nether. Also, they are purple, which really looks quite nice. If you ask me, Minecraft should get purple, red and dark green weapons, simply because they are amazing
Dragonstone is the ultimate ore for this mod, having a huge number of uses (4000!!!) and a nice enchantability, alongside a speed slightly faster than diamond. If you spend enough time in the nether to find a decent amount of Dragonstone ore, you freakin' deserve it! Dragonstone is the second ore that can be made into both tools and armour. Also, it's red. Minecraft has ALWAYS needed red ores. You will see just how awesome it looks
Dragonstone tools have a lot of uses, a decent speed and a nice enchantability. But none of that is important, because red tools look kickass!
The armour made of Dragonstone is the most coveted armour in all of Skyrim... I mean Minecraft. Gather enough Dragonstone to craft it, and all will bow before you. Possessing a staggeringly high damage reduction value, this armour is pure awesome.
NEW! Nether Furnace:
As of version 1.2.5, Netherrocks includes nether furnaces! These furnaces smelt things twice as fast as normal furnaces, but can only burn Fyrite Ingots. Each netherrack lasts for about a fifth of the time of a lava bucket, but you can stack them up in the furnace as fuel.fuel
The crafting recipe is similar to a normal furnace, but using Netherrack instead of cobblestone, and with a flint and steel in the middle, like so:
Finally, here is a table comparing all the ores. There is an error, however, as the defense of Gold and Diamond armor should be swapped over, my mistake. Enjoy, and I hope it clears up any questions you might have had
Lots and lots of thanks to dawiccs for this awesome banner!
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4.
- Fixed armor effects.
- Added a Fyrite Pickaxe that smelts items when mined.
- Fixed swords not losing durability.
- Ashstone shovel fixed to not be an axe.
- Added title to the Nether Furnace.
- Fixed achievements not working.
- Fixed repairing not working.
- Put the Nether Furnace back to proper speed.
- Tweaked spawn rates and vein sizes.
- Fixed the Furnace icon not showing properly.
- Moved swords to the Combat tab.
- Finished localisation.
- Finished settings toggle to put everything in 1 creative tab.
- Illumenite sword now blinds target for 3 seconds (only against players, not mobs), gives 3 minutes of Night Vision, and slows anything it hits for 10 seconds.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2
- More changes to come. The code is a bit of a mess now, but I HAD to get this update out.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.1
- Dragonstone mining level is now 4 (just for some mods).
- Ashstone is now mining level 3 (same as diamond).
- Illumenite Ore sounds like glass now.
- Nether Furnace is now configurable.
- Added support for repairing with anvils.
- Config will now generate properly, rather than in a location determined by your Minecraft.exe
- Config is much better laid out now. Should be easier to use.
- Added the Fyrite Sword. Made with Fyrite Ingots, lights mobs on fire when hit. Right clicking a block will also set it on fire.
- Added the Illumenite Sword. Made with Illumenite Ingots, grants you 3 minutes of night vision when you hit a mob.
- Returned the config location to what it used to be.
- Fixed achievements finally. Yay!
- Moved achievements to branch off Nether achievement.
- Fortune enchantments now work on Ashstone and Dragonstone ores.
- Moved everything to custom Creative Inventory tabs.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.6.
- Changed the config to always generate in "%APPDATA%/.minecraft/config/Netherrocks".
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.5.
- Now uses different ID's to fix config issue.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.2.
- Updated the version number for SMP.
- Fixed the Nether Furnace not having a crafting recipe.
- Removed the active Nether Furnace from the creative inventory.
- The Nether Furnace can once again burn netherrack, however it lasts only as long as a sapling in a normal furnace.
- Updated Netherrocks to be compatible with Minecraft 1.4.2.
- Updated the version number for SMP.
- Fixed the Nether Furnace not having a crafting recipe.
- Removed the active Nether Furnace from the creative inventory.
- The Nether Furnace can once again burn netherrack, however it lasts only as long as a sapling in a normal furnace.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.3.1/1.3.2.
- The Nether Furnace now works in SMP.
- Changed the defualt spawn rates of the ores.
- Nether Furnaces now use Fyrite Ingot's as fuel rather than Netherrack.
- Increased spawn rate of illumenite.
- Increased vein size of illumenite.
- Added blocks to SSP Creative Inventory.
- Added the Nether Furnace to SSP.
- Added a new Nether Furnace achievement to SSP.
- Removed ashstone and dragonstone ores from the furnace recipes.
- Fixed to work with new MinecraftForge.
- Reduced spawn rate of Argonite.
- Increased spawn rate of Ashstone.
- Increased spawn rate of Illumenite.
- Fixed argonite tool texture glitch.
- Adjusted speeds of dragonstone and malachite tools (lowered them slightly).
- Reduced malachite spawn rate slightly.
- Reduced ashstone spawn rate slightly.
- Fixed Dragonstone armour not completely filling the armour bar.
- Fixed tools extending the wrong tool (they were technically all pickaxes ).
- Fixed swords having tool enchantments (related to the above).
- Fixed SMP Forge bug.
- Mod added. Supports Minecraft 1.2.5.
This document is Copyright © (AleXndrTheGr8st, 2012) and is the intellectual property of the author. It may not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
A very big thank-you goes out to all who have supported my mods, especially SimpleOres. If it weren't for you guys, neither of these mods would be maintained, indeed Netherrocks would not even exist. It is because of you all that I have the motivation to continue modding and updating my mods.
Please, enjoy my mods, and remember that all your suggestions, criticism (within reason of course), reviews, opinions, ideas are all more than welcome thanks for being an amazing community guys!
Dec 12, 2012Exo000 posted a message on If there was a thing removed from Minecraft, what would it be?Posted in: DiscussionQuote from Moonrox
Yes, but you're impling that you want people to have one worded posts like "witch" and nothing else. That's spam. It's in the rules.
Cmon man i mean look,this thread is made so everybody can put their own opinions and look at others'
I pity you,for having no fun...but debate this debate that...100% seriousness on everything.
Anyways back to topic
For me it's the Enderman because i don't wanna give a sh** whenever i stare at them...paranoid 3 blocks tall derps,i even tortured them on creative mode...dunno why but i hate em
Dec 12, 2012Czupo_ posted a message on If there was a thing removed from Minecraft, what would it be?Posted in: Discussion
The Enderdragon is a decent boss as is. Although, it could be improved quite a bit.Quote from Mute
Remove the ender dragon and replace it with a boss that's better designed.
Maybe something like more sounds, better intelligence. I dunno.
Dec 10, 2012user-9881396 posted a message on If there was a thing removed from Minecraft, what would it be?It's for people's opinion, thats why I posted it, It's just what we think. Yes, all stuff in Minecraft are good but what if there was something you want removed because it's getting boring or something.Posted in: Discussion
- To post a comment, please login.