Version 7.18 is out. The main thing is that TileMaker now can read directly from an unzipped texture resource pack, instead of you having to move the tiles into place. It also has better error checking and other cleanups. Otherwise you probably don't need to bother with this update.
- Improve TileMaker, now version 2.15:
- Test all input images to make sure their height is a reasonable multiple of their width. If not, give an error and ignore.
- Test input chest images to ensure they are using powers of two. If not, give an error and ignore.
- Add option '-z pathname' that lets the user point directly at the directory location where the texture pack has been unzipped. Documentation and example added.
- Show all errors at the end of the console output, so the user can easily see them.
- Update to the 1.16.1 final terrain tiles; only the "water_overlay.png" changed.
- If the Terrain File and export settings lead to a single texture that is 16,384 x 16,384 pixels or larger, warn the user that this size can cause problems for other programs and give suggestions for better ways to export the data.
- Add a few more (possibly useless) digits to the vertex texture coordinate output for OBJs, just to make sure we're doing the best we can when high resolution Terrain File textures are used.
- Sphax PureBDCraft and other included texture packs updated a little with cleanups.