- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 7 months, and 18 days
Last active Thu, Jul, 2 2015 16:33:49
- 15 Followers
- 73 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Apr 21, 2015Posted in: MCPE: Recent & Upcoming PE Updates
Oh... Well, in either 3 or 2 days they will update the build and maybe have more stuff and/or features.
Apr 14, 2015Posted in: MCPE: Recent & Upcoming PE Updates
Update 0.11.0 is an upcoming update to Minecraft Pocket Edition. It is expected to be released soon by the devs. The 0.11.0 alpha builds have been released, and the latest version is 0.11.0 alpha build 2.
- Boats: Crafting recipe is five planks (Oak, Acacia etc) and a Wooden Shovel.
- Boats can support two riders.
- Version Exclusive: Larger in Size
- Oak, Birch, Spruce, Jungle, Acacia, Dark Oak boats
- Passive mobs can enter boats without player.
- Status effects (potions won't be added until the Nether is added in a future update)
- Jump boost
- Current Old Skin will be updated
- 3px skin rather than 4px (Alex)
- Different languages
- Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese and more.
- Version Exclusive: Pressed Dirt (AKA Paths)
- Replaces gravel paths in villages.
- 15/16th of a Block
- Created by pressing Dirt/Grass/Mycelium with shovel
- Block of Redstone
- Does not function as a power source
- Frame Rate Graph
- Measures frames per second on the game
- Fishing Rods
- Version Exclusive: 3D Cubic Fishing Bobber 
- Can sometimes have a bug becoming giant and uncast.
- Hat layer of Zombie Pigmen is added.
- Wolves' collars can now be dyed.
- Cave Spider
- Abandoned Mineshaft Spider Spawners will be replaced with Cave Spider Spawners as soon as the bug on the mob is solved and the mob is added.
- Still not implemented in the update because of a bug that colors their eyes black, instead of red.
- Version Exclusive: Squids will release ink-like particles when damaged 
- Version Exclusive: Baby Squids will spawn occasionally
- Spider Jockeys
- Chicken Jockeys
- Baby Zombies
Through Inventory Editing
- Magma Cubes
- Both can be cooked in furnace.
- Rotten Flesh
- Option for Permanent Daytime in Creative mode.
- Option to switch gamemodes.
- Option to change old worlds to infinite.
- Option to rename worlds.
- Customizable kick/ban tags for servers.
- Colored text in chat.
- Death Messages (ex: Fell in lava, drowned,etc.)
- Improved IP/Server list.
- Iron Shovel
- Version Exclusive: Used to create Pressed Dirt paths
- Squid spawn egg
- Bat spawn egg
- Water no longer freezes when exiting the game.
- Fixed cocoa Beans don't grow.
- Iron Bars don't connect to Glass Panes.
- Bedrock is breakable on Survival.
- Cobblestone Walls can be found underwater.
- Quartz Stairs not craftable.
- Compasses leads two different players to different areas.
- Water doesn't have a flowing animation in newly made worlds.
- Fixed stone brick variants (mossy, cracked and chiseled) not craftable.
- Fixed hotbar multiplication glitch.
- A release date has not been confirmed by the developers, But it is supposed to be released soon.
All pictures were taken by - MojangAB
Apr 14, 2015Posted in: MCPE: Discussion
-=+=- Hey guys! Epic here to tell you abour one of the features that will be coming in the new update (0.11.0) for MCPE. I am just as excited as you all too. What i wanted to tell you guys was that MojangAB Has decided to add Colored text in chat and in signs. Here is a pic we found on twitter. Comment if you think this is a good idea or bad idea.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.