A near-exact replica of the 'Rouge Bijou' condominiums in Downtown Markham.
The real thing:
Oh and by the way, it's been awhile.
- Registered Member
Member for 12 years, 1 month, and 25 days
Last active Sun, Nov, 17 2013 16:47:11
- 0 Followers
- 103 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Jan 4, 2012I remember getting 262 adware infections once.Posted in: Computer Science and Technology
On the other hand, I got SpySheriff, System Tool (or something), and AntiVirus Gold all at once, and that took me at least three hours to fix it, manually.
Oct 31, 2011enoch_exe_inc posted a message on Guess what Minecraft will be like three years from now.I've already made a post, but here's a slightly updated version:Posted in: Discussion
Super-advanced custom server software.
Minecraft over a hundred million registered users.
Notch practically living off the interest of minecraft sales.
Minecraft out of beta (that'll be next month)
There will literally thousands (maybe more) of servers.
Griefing will still be a problem, though it would be largely eradicated but custom server software.
Minecraft will havce so many new features compared to now, that it would be unrecognizable to those who played the game in 1.7.3.
Sep 6, 2011I'm not completely sure, but I think you can just add files to MCPatcher (aka HD Texture Fix), then patch it to add mods to Minecraft.Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Great; after hours of trying to get it to work, I black-screen on MC start-up...
You have to delete the META-INF folder.
Aug 16, 2011About 8 months before (at the time of this post), I made a Minecraft Falling Damage Calculator, in VB6. Original forum link here:Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Old Minecraft Falling Damage Calculator.
I soon realized the Formula used to calculate the damage was slightly off. So I rewrote the entire application, in VB.NET. Then I realized how simple this app is, and it doesn't really show off what I can really do, so I decided to 'calculate' all the damage in Minecraft.
Help out a poor Minecrafter!
Aug 6, 2011I started a Minecraft map about 2 ~ish months ago.Posted in: Legacy Support
It looks like this:
But now, I think there's something wrong. For example, if I stand on a pressure plate, then go off of it, the time that it goes up is random. Which means, if I press a button to open a door, the button can immediate unpress.
I use mods, but only one. Single Player Commands. And that's been weird too. Such as if I check what time it is, it jumps up to something like 5689 days (and if I reload the save, it jumps up to something like 6281). If I try to make it night, it will still be day time, but the sun never seems to set.
The loading and saving times are still fine, and it's still playable. Strange, that these sort of things are happening.
Anything similar experiences?
Jun 27, 2011Luckily, I have the ability to possess living things, therefore, I possess a charged creeper, clone myself over 9000 times, then send all 9000+ charged creepers flying at the next poster.Posted in: Forum Games
I'm a male by teh way.
Jun 27, 2011??. Actually try to do the above.Posted in: Forum Games
5?. Then fail to do the above.
53. Do nothing
54. Get a life, but do nothing with it.
55. State your business and name to a random person.
57. Say something interesting for once.
58. Visit Notch in his workplace.
59. Talk about something you know nothing about.
60. Figure out: x^2 + 1 = 0 | x = ?
61. Once you figure out the above equation, you realize that it's impossible, then you kill yourself in frustration.
62. Kill yourself and survive to tell the tale.
63. Go to Mars.
64. When you're done, go to Jupiter.
65. The below statement is false.
66. The above statement is true.
67. Get kicked out of a troll organization for being a troll.
68. Do none of the above, but all of the below.
69. Since this is the 69th thing, I'll be immature: Learn to be more immature.
70. Get a job, then get fired.
71. Get fired, then get a job.
Jun 26, 2011This is simple: Make a huge list of things to do before you die, since there's nowhere else to put this topic.Posted in: Forum Games
- Nothing stupid, and no swearing!
1. Play Minecraft
2. Eat a bug.
3. Watch a Space Shuttle land.
4. Make a useless list of a million things to do before you die.
5. Do the above.
6. Try to fight Chuck Norris.
7. Join 4Chan and get kicked out.
8. Pull an all-nighter.
9. Join a troll organization.
10. Actually do all one million things.
11. Make a website.
12. Debug Windows.
13. Downgrade Windows.
14. Destroy a Windows XP by installing a lot of viruses on it, then deleting System32.
15. Build an earth ball stadium in Minecraft... legitimately.
16. Drink beer.
17. Throw up at a party.
18. Attend some random person's funeral.
19. Become a World of Minecraft Server Owner.
20. Find Herobrine.
21. Find Waldo/Wally.
22. Watch all 8 movies of Harry Potter.
23. Get a stack of 64 diamond.
24. Post 10,000 posts on this forum without using a bot.
25. Sing '99 Bottles of Beer on the wall' all the way to -99.
26. Make a Minecraft Mod.
27. Kill a Ghast with your bare hands, without food.
28. Read before posting.
29. Upload a video to Youtube.
30. Learn a programming language.
31. Learn COBOL (Completely Obsolete Burdensome Old Language)
32. Fire a shotgun.
33. Be an extra in a movie.
34. Read the entire Bible. (Old and New Testament!)
35. Rate the above user's avatar.
36. Dig down until you reach bedrock.
37. Have a nice breath of fresh air.
38. Figure out why gravity can't apple.
39. Learn Calculus.
40. Don't think you are, know you are, be you are, you are what you is!!!
- To post a comment, please login.