- Registered Member
Member for 11 years, 1 month, and 20 days
Last active Fri, Aug, 26 2016 03:53:29
- 0 Followers
- 46 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
- To post a comment, please login.
Aug 6, 2013Geforce posted a message on [v1.9.7] SecurityCraft~ Security cameras, Retinal scanners, and more!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
SecurityCraft is partnered with Nodecraft!
Want your very own Minecraft server (along with Terraria, CS:GO, and 30+ other games)? You can easily set up your server by using the promo code securitycraft at checkout, or the following referral link, and get 30% (or more, depending on current sales) off: https://nodecraft.com/r/securitycraft By using our referral link/code, you directly support the development of the mod without needing to pay more, as Nodecraft gives us a share of what you pay them!
Check out the official SecurityCraft server on SecurityCraft v1.9.5 for MC 1.19.3!
Join using securitycraft.nodecraft.gg
Every block in the mod is owned by one specific player, the "Owner". The owner is the player who placed down the block. Only the owner of a block can interact with it, and only the owner can break it. Many blocks ignore their owner, meaning their functions do not apply to the owner, but only to other players. There is optional support for scoreboard team ownership, which can be enabled in the config. This results in every player on a team owning all blocks that were placed by a player who is also on that same team.
If you have a mod like Jade or The One Probe installed, you can see who owns a block in that mod's overlay.
SecurityCraft adds reinforced blocks corresponding to many of the already existing vanilla blocks. These reinforced blocks are unbreakable variants of their vanilla counterpart, and have a slightly darker tint to distinguish them from, but otherwise look the same as, their vanilla versions. This tint can be turned off in the config file. Reinforced blocks are immovable by vanilla pistons, however they can be pushed by reinforced pistons.
Not every vanilla block has a reinforced counterpart, and modded blocks are not and will not be supported by us. That said, there is an easy to use API for adding new reinforced blocks, and the team is glad to help out with using it for any mods that want to add reinforced blocks for their own or other mods' blocks.
Reinforced blocks are created by reinforcing them with a universal block reinforcer. The different levels simply have more durability, and level 2 upwards can also remove the reinforcement.
Here's a player reinforcing their house:
There are numerous blocks added by the mod, which allow the player to secure their base from intruders. An exhaustive list would be too long for this description, so a few select blocks are outlined below to give you an overview of what to expect in the mod. For a complete list of all of the blocks and items in the mod you can check out the ingame manual, or the mod's wiki.
- Block Change Detector: The block change detector is able to detect block changes in a certain range around it, and will also log the position, player, time, and block state of the changed block.
- Fake Liquids: They look like lava and water, but act completely differently.
- Inventory Scanner: Previously configured by the owner to prohibit certain items, the inventory scanner can confiscate these prohibited items, or even not let a player having one of these items in their inventory through.
- Keycard Reader: The keycard reader accepts a previously defined set of keycards, and will only emit a redstone signal when the correct card has been inserted.
- Projector: Used to project fake blocks into the world.
- Rift Stabilizer: Can prevent teleportation attempts in its vicinity, disallowing players to use chorus fruit or enderpearls to teleport/glitch into one's base.
- Security Camera: A camera that players can look through from anywhere in their world. Useful for keeping an eye on what those villagers are up to. Or maybe to spy on your enemies.
- Sentry: A defensive device that shoots at approaching mobs.
- Trophy System: Uses laser technology to explode incoming projectiles.
Many of SecurityCraft's blocks can be modified in various ways. This is done through modules. They add additional functionality such as redstone output, or allowing the block to act faster than it would without the module. A notable module is the disguise module, which allows SecurityCraft's blocks to look like any other block in the game, allowing for stealthy base defenses.
Another very useful module is the allowlist module, which enables the owner to list names of players in a block. These players are then ignored by the block, and any password-protection, targeting system, etc. that it has.
The mod adds a couple password-protected blocks that can only be accessed by players who know a numerical code that was previously set by the block's owner. There are a couple password-protected blocks that work just like their vanilla counterparts. These blocks include a chest and different furnaces. Most of these do not have a crafting recipe, and are instead created by rightclicking their vanilla variants with a key panel.
Password-protected blocks can be bypassed by the codebreaker. There is a 33% chance of the bypassing succeeding. The item has 3 uses, so handle with care! If the codebreaker is successful, the block will activate/open, and the player can access it.
If you have a mod like Jade or The One Probe installed, you can see the passcode of your own password-protected blocks. This can be turned off, and only the owner can see the passcode.
There are many mines added by SecurityCraft that players can use as defensive measures. A special type of mine are the so called block mines, which mimic commonly found blocks such as stone, dirt, deepslate, or sand, as well as all existing ores. These mines look just the same as their normal variants, however they are explosive to the touch. If a player who is not the owner breaks such a block mine, it will explode and leave a fiery crater.
The mod also has other explosive gadgets. These include a standard mine that explodes when being stepped on, and a device that shoots mines at nearby mobs. All of these mines can be accessed by the mine remote access tool. Rightclicking a mine with the tool binds the mine to it, and subsequently allows to remotely defuse, arm, or detonate it.
Note: As with all new CurseForge downloads, they have to be approved by a moderator. If a new version was announced but it doesn't let you download the file, check back in a few hours.
Just place the downloaded file into your .minecraft/mods folder with Forge installed.
Older releases:[1.8] SecurityCraft v1.7.2: Click me!
[1.7.10] SecurityCraft v1.7.2: Click me!
[1.8] SecurityCraft v1.7.1: Click me!
[1.7.10] SecurityCraft v1.7.1: Click me!
[1.8] SecurityCraft v1.7.0: Click me!
[1.7.10] SecurityCraft v1.7.0: Click me!
[1.7.10] SecurityCraft v1.6.1: Click me!
[1.7.2] SecurityCraft v1.6.1: Click me!
[1.7.10] SecurityCraft v1.6.0: Click me!
[1.7.2] SecurityCraft v1.6.0: Click me!
[1.6.4] SecurityCraft v1.5pre: Click me!
[1.6.4] SecurityCraft v1.4.1: http://www.curseforg...1_for_1.6.4.zip
[1.6.4] SecurityCraft v1.4 pre-release: http://www.mediafire...fasd13z88k7umvm
[1.6.4] SecurityCraft v1.3: http://www.mediafire...3_for_1.6.4.zip
[1.6.2] SecurityCraft v1.2: http://geforce.freef...g/post4.html#p4
[1.6.2] SecurityCraft v1.1: Click me!
[1.6.2] SecurityCraft v1.0.8: http://adf.ly/U5oif
[1.6.2] SecurityCraft v1.0.4: http://adf.ly/U08yL
[1.6.2] SecurityCraft v1.0.2:
[1.6.2] SecurityCraft v1.0: http://adf.ly/TsWnV
[1.6.2][Pre-release] SecurityCraft v1.0: http://www.mediafire...5c03bjkqgad13dm
Jun 8, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
PixelmonThe Pokemon mod for Minecraft!
To find out more about this mod you can check out the Pixelmon website!
Submit bugs here on out issue tracker - Click me!
Pokemon is the intellectual property of GameFreak and is trademarked by Nintendo GameFreak and Creatures Inc.
Jan 22, 2012SanAndreasP posted a message on Clay Soldiers Mod v. 3.0.0-alpha.3 (MC 1.12.x) / 2.0.0-beta.2 (MC 1.7.10)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
THERE IS A NEW ALPHA OUT FOR MINECRAFT 1.10.2! Stuff is missing due to me having to recode the mod yet again. If you want to get the newestalpha release, go to
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/clay-soldiers-mod/filesStuff also has changed, so if you use the mod, I HIGHLY recommend getting JustEnoughItems (JEI) as well!I will also reformat this thread with the new stuff once this mod hits beta.Please note the new alpha requires SanLib, which you can get here:
This mod requires you to have at least Java 7! If you run Java 6, you need to update your Java!
You have an issue/crash? Please use the issue tracker now on GitHub! Stuff posted on here will get ignored!
So you're probably wondering to yourself "A mod involving clay? No Way! I need all the grey goop I can get for my brick castle!" Well put those tried, burnt hands to rest for a second and think about this: What if you could create your own miniature army out of clay and stage the most epic battles imaginable in a space small enough to be your backyard? Now before you accuse us of being a madman, take a look at this mod. Read ahead through the thread, and you'll see just what kind of violent mayhem you can cause with just a few simple materials plucked right from the ground.
A clay soldier is an item you can hold in your hand. It is crafted using a clay block (for substance) and soulsand (for sustaining intelligent life). Once you have a nice little pile in your hands (up to 16), right-click to place them all at once or sneak-right-click to place only one.
They will quickly spread out and begin to roam the landscape. The soldiers walk slow and don't jump very high, but they have enough arm strength to climb up a single block. Unfortunately, since they lack a decent skeletal support structure (or even skin, for that matter), their delicate figures can be horribly mutilated by even the weakest of blows. A player can cripple a clay soldier in just a single punch.
So naturally, they aren't hostile towards anything bigger than themselves. But what in the world are they qualified to fight against? Other clay soldiers, of course! There are a whole lot of different teams you can craft your pale gray soldiers into: All 16 dyes (light gray count as regular soldiers for that matter) and even melon/pumpkin flavored! If you place two (or more) different teams and they can see each other, they immediately begin to fight.
You're probably thinking: "Well, that's neat and all, but is there anything to spice up the fights?" The answer is: Of course! Clay Soldiers can ride a plethora of different mounts and can hold a huge array of upgrades, on which you'll find out shortly.
Primary items:Clay Disruptor
- Stick, 20 uses, increases melee damage by 2-3 points
- Arrow, 20 uses, increases melee damage by 4-5 points, drops feather, counts as stick upgraded with flint
- Blaze Rod, 20 uses, increases melee damage by 1-2 points, causes burn time on target
- Bone, 30 uses, increases melee damage by 3-4, increases melee range slightly, can not be equipped while riding mount, can not ride mount while equipped
- Shear Blade, 25 uses, increases melee damage by 1-2 points, by 3-4 damage on first hit while stealthed, can be held in either hand
- Glistering Melon, 25 uses, heals any ally below 25% hp by 15 points, soldier doesn't attack enemies while equipped with this
- Gravel, 15 uses, thrown for 2-3 points damage
- Snowball, 5-20 uses, thrown for 0 damage, slows target on hit info: uses depend on the item given! snowball gives 5; snow layer gives 10; snow block gives 20
- Fire Charge, 15 uses, thrown for 1-2 damage, causes burn time on hit
- Bowl, 20 uses, reduces incoming physical damage by half (when used with leather, only receives 25% of original damage) info: no longer entirely blocks ranged attacks, only reduces damage from them
- Shear Blade, 25 uses, increases melee damage by 1-2 points, by 3-4 damage on first hit while stealthed, can be held in either hand
- Emerald, 5-45 uses, deals 3-4 direct unavoidable damage at medium range, plus two with sugarcane boost, doubles if target is wet info: uses depend on the item given! emerald item gives 5 uses; emerald block gives 45 uses
- Nether Quartz, 4 uses, deals heavy knockback to all targets nearby if soldier takes too many hits
- IronIngot, Makes soldier vastly resistant to knockback, increases knockback dealt to others, both effects neutralized vs another iron ingot user
- Brick, Makes soldier extremely slow and less willing to move, will use ranged attacks if available before melee
- String, Makes soldier resist all damage from one explosion
- Cactus, 75% chance to negate burn time, halves total burn time otherwise
- Nether Brick, Gives burn time to any soldier that attacks nether brick user with unarmed attacks
- Wheat, Makes soldier never attack, even if hit first
- Nether Wart, Makes soldier attack its allies
- Fermented Spider Eye, Makes soldier not attack, unless attacked first
- Leather, 20 uses, reduces incoming physical damage by half (when used with bowl, only receives 25% of original damage)
- Food, 4 uses, heals soldier when below 25%, healed XP is hungerPoints * 0.5
- Gold Nugget, gives soldier a crown, all of team follows the king
- Glowstone, makes soldier glow, block gives to infinite soldiers
- Gunpowder, 1 use, soldier explodes on death (incompatible with magmacream/firework star)
- MagmaCream, 1 use, places a 2 second time bomb on the soldier which deals the final attack if killed by melee hit (incompatible with gunpowder/fireworkstar)
- Sugar, makes soldier move faster (incompatible with diamond upgrades)
- Clay, 4 uses, revives fallen soldiers of own color
- GhastTear, 2 uses, revives brick dolls to own color
- RedstoneDust, 4 uses, causes target to entirely stop attacking for 3 seconds, applied by all thrown and melee attacks, block gives to infinite soldiers
- Slimeball, 5 uses, causes target to entirely stop moving for 3 seconds, applied by all thrown and melee attacks
- Feather, soldier can not attack while falling, soldier's fall is slowed greatly and takes no damage on landing, no effect with iron ingot or while mounted
- GlassBottle/Pane/Block, doubles vision range, soldier can see stealthed enemies, bottles and panes give 1, block as infinite supply
- Paper/Book, gives a plain cape, dyed paper and books give colored capes, book gives to infinite soldiers
- Diamond, gives super crown and cape, doubles number of uses for all limited use items, grants sugar speed boost, multiplies hp by 10, incompatible with diamond block
- Diamond Block, gives super crown and cape, multiplies limited use item uses by five, grants sugar speed boost, multiplies hp by 80, incompatible with diamond
- EnderPearl, soldier zombifies, gains +5 hp, heals fully when deals last hit to a target, targets slain become zombies, dies after 10 minutes of no fighting
- BlazePowder, 1 use, instantly kills target with fire, turning it into brick doll
- RedMushroom, 1 use, applies poison to target
- BrownMushroom, 2 uses, heals soldier for 10 hp when below 25%
- LillyPad, soldier has pants and will float on water, no effect when used with iron ingot
- Egg, soldier is ghostly and can not be detected by enemies not wearing glass goggles, doubles damage output of shears, will be detected when others wearing glasses
- WheatSeed, soldier can NOT be infected by any zombification
- WoodButton, increases melee damage by 1 when no weapon is equipped, incompatible with stone button
- StoneButton, increases melee damage by 2 when no weapon is equipped, incompatible with wood button
- MobHead, gives the soldier a mask to wear
- FireworkStar, 1 use, soldier explodes on death in a firework effect, incompatible with gunpowder/magmacream
Before we'll talk about the mounts, lets firstly talk about how to clean up a mess! Your soldiers run away and you don't want to chase them around, killing every single one of them? Or you're just tired of the current fight and want to restart the match with different upgrades? Then we have the right device for you! Upon usage it will kill every soldier (and mounts, too) in a 32 block radius, clean and tidy! There's also a hardened version, which gives the double amount of uses.
For the creative crafters: When you use it while sneaking, you can delete every clay soldier / mount item laying on the floor, too!
Indeed you can craft a trusty steed for them to sit on! Simple soulsand and a material, which is usable to craft a horse for your personal armies to ride and enjoy. Horses have no team allegiance, so any soldier can ride any horse. Depending on the used material, a horse will have either more health or more speed. In 50% of cases a soldier with a horse gets hit, the horse will take the damage instead of the rider. Be careful not to burn the horses, though!
But normal horses may be not enough for you. So why not try pegasi? Those elegant flying creatures will hover above the ground and share the same material treats as horses.
These adorable little things come in different flavors, which are all capable of holding your armies above water. Also, if they get damaged, they'll reflect a small potion of the damage back to the attacker! Other than that, each type has it's own speed and health values, just like horses do.Bunnies
Bunnies come in ALL the wool colors and, different from their horse/pegasus/turtle counterpart, have the same speed and amount of health. They will hop as high as the player can, even when ridden, which is amazing considering their size! Oh, and they constantly jump around when a soldier hops on them, making it difficult for the enemies to hit them properly.Geckos
Those spider-like creatures can be crafted from any type of (vanilla) sapling, so there are the richest mount regarding type variety! You ask "Why spider-like?" Well, because they can climb up to 3 block-high walls! Despite having so much different types (36), or even because of that, they are all the same regarding speed/health, just like bunnies.Clay Nexus
The day of extended, never ending battles is upon us! This is the greatest piece of clay-technology we've ever made. This device, when activated, will call upon the spirits of fallen soldiers of the many battles past to return to the frey in an attempt to redeem themselves in combat once more! It can also provide a spirit-mount for the spawned soldier. Both won't drop any item upon death, neither themselves nor their upgrades! Enemy soldiers will attempt to deactivate the nexus, but only when they have no target to attack anymore. Did we tell you that it can throw anything the soldiers can throw? No? Well, now you know.Clay-Statistics Display
You've always wanted to know how many soldiers are on the battlefield and predict who will win? We've heard your calls and crafted this next wonder in clay-technology! Just by holding it, you can see which team with how many members is on the battlefield. It even goes as far and counts the number of mounts.
This is a non-finished feature for now! Stuff can change, you have been warned!Shear blades
This is explained in the upgrades section, so we'll just give you the crafting recipes here:
For all those adventurers out there, we've asked the all-mighty ChunkGenerator to add those to his generation features, and he finally heard us! When generating new chunks of land (either by generating a new world or by exploring new areas), you may encounter one of these buildings, filled with peaceful clay soldiers and a chest filled with clay-related stuff in them. But be careful, since there is a chance of encountering a zombified hut whose inhabitants are out to kill you!
This is a non-finished feature for now! Stuff can change, you have been warned!
If you want to see some screenshots first, then have a look inside this mysterious spoiler:
An awesome Trailer by cherchell58
An awesome Spotlight by DrPlaystation
An awesome Showcase of v1.9 by EnigmaticMiner
So you've come all the way here and asking yourself: "Well, how do I install it then?" Here's the answer to that, mate!
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Install my Manager Pack
- Drop the downloaded jar file inside the /mods folder
- Play Minecraft
You need to have my Manager Pack (required by all my mods)!
We will organize all the updates to the new thread style, but it takes time, so have the old style within the spoiler (w/o changelogs)! Also alpha/beta build will NOT be listed here, sorry!
Please note those versions are not supported! Use at your own risk!1.7.10-2.0.0b: Download (*)
MC 1.5 / 1.5.1 - v. 9.1.1: Download
- This is the beta build! Stuff may be changing!
- Complete recode of the codebase, doing lots of improvements
- soldiers can now see each other and items through tall grass / snow / other non-solid blocks
- added new upgrades, we'll list all the new upgrades when the final is out
- added acacia and dark oak types of the geckos
- added hardened clay disruptor
MC 1.5 - v. 9.1: Download
MC 1.4.6 / 1.4.7 - v. 9.0_05: Download
MC 1.4.5 - v. 9.0_04: Download
MC 1.4.4 / 1.4.5 - v. 9.0_03: Download
MC 1.4.4 - v. 9.0_02: Download
MC 1.4.2 - v. 9.0_01: Download
MC 1.4.2 - v. 9: Download
MC 1.3.2 - v. 8.0_02: Download
MC 1.3.2 - v. 8.0_01: Download
MC 1.3.2 - v. 8: Download
MC 1.2.5 - v. 7.1: Download
MC 1.2.5 - v. 7: Download
MC 1.2.5 - v. 6.2: Download
MC 1.2.4 - v. 6.1: Download
MC 1.2.3 - v. 6_03: Download
MC 1.2.3 - v. 6_02: Download
MC 1.2.3 - v. 6_01: Download
MC 1.2.3 - v. 6: Download
MC 1.1.0 - v. 5: Download
MC 1.1.0 - v. 4.1: Download[/anchor]Source on GitHub:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
My Twitter for updates:
You want to support us by spreading this mod? Have one of those neat signature banners!
Jan 6, 2014Posted in: Politics, Philosophy, News and ScienceQuote from FireroseNekowolf
Yes I willing choose to follow God's laws. I was never forced. I willingly chose to be a Boy scout and follow their rules, even defined myself as a boy scout. Was I a thrall of the Boy scouts now?
- To post a comment, please login.