FarCry3 on max ~ 70fps
Minecraft 1.8 snapshot ~ 40fps
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 6 months, and 15 days
Last active Tue, Nov, 3 2015 12:41:42
- 0 Followers
- 577 Total Posts
- 51 Thanks
May 6, 2014eddiefivespeed posted a message on is it okay to make a youtube channel without premium account?wait, are you asking if you can make a youtube channel with a hacked account? You might get some negativity. So just buy the game, unless I misunderstood.Posted in: Discussion
Aug 4, 2012eddiefivespeed posted a message on OptiFine HD (FPS Boost, Dynamic Lights, Shaders and much more)Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from pepsilover
Honestly, I hate when modders wait till the official release to even look at the new code... Like they gave us pretty much final 1.3 pre release one week before the actual release. But I doubt he even began to look at it. I don't like that ****, they give us pre releases for a ****ing reason
lol. You're welcome to sleep with your girlfriend or wife, or hang out with friends. or have life while you wait. no big deal, it's only minecraft.
Oct 18, 2011eddiefivespeed posted a message on No worries! Notch will likely still work on the dragon code!Posted in: 1.0 Update DiscussionQuote from Mystify
You seem to be under the misconception that the game will ever be finished.
It will be finished. Notch talked about Minecraft 2.
Oct 14, 2011Everyone needs to stop replying to these. These are trolls. They're going to whine and cry but that's not going to change the game. Let them be bitter and be butthurt. It's just a game. If you are too dumb to not realize that you can stay on alpha, then be miserable.Posted in: 1.0 Update Discussion
Oct 11, 2011eddiefivespeed posted a message on Anyone else notice the past few updates are stolen mods?yeah, also millenaire, dragons, run mod, better fences, smooth lighting, pistons etc. Hopefully he steals mo creatures and seasons.Posted in: Discussion
- To post a comment, please login.
Aug 26, 2012MAtmos r13 (test revision) changelog:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- Changed folder structure (the folder .minecraft/matmos/ is used instead)
- Changed config file structure
- .xrl files are no longer loaded for this version to avoid issues
- Updated reference file
- Added .minecraft/matmos/reloader_blacklist/ : MAtmos will read each line in each *.list file. If a full qualified class exists with such a name, MAtmos will skip its own resource reloader. Currently, it should detect the "Soundpacks" mod.
- Pressing F7 when MAtmos is enabled no longer shows the volume scroller but a GUI menu
- Each individual expansion can have a different sound volume, set using the GUI menu
- If an expansion has a 0 (zero) volume, it will be disabled. Disabled expansions do not load at all in the memory until they are re-enabled again by changing the volume.
- If the user didn't seem to install MAtmos correctly, MAtmos will disable itself and show a message to the player with advice.
- Instants 100-163 are Enchantments Levels of the current held item (this does not detect enchantments on worn armor)
- Instants 200-231 are Potion/Buff Effects that the player currently have.
- Altered expansion Interactions_Weapons to detect Bows that have the Flame Enchantment.
- Altered expansion Interactions_Weapons to address an issue caused by the game tick being managed differently since 1.3.1.
This is a TEST REVISION. The main post will not be updated to reflect changes, as this revision may contain major issues.
http://goo.gl/X7aAU(old, please view newer pages)
Nov 18, 2011Posted in: 1.0 Update DiscussionQuote from OnlyThePie
Every time this game updates america is always the last to get it. WHY!?!?!?!
I am american and i am :dry.gif: I give this feature a (sorry about the emoticons, im really crazy today!) Plz hurry up with the updates PLZ
YOU, and people like you, are the reason why the rest of the world laughs at Americans.
Nov 12, 2011MisterD70 posted a message on I want you to think hard about what you've done...#1. World depthPosted in: 1.0 Update Discussion
IMO the biggest improvement would be doubling the distance from the surface to bedrock, without sacrificing surface distance to the sky.
Look at how amazing Terraria is, and with how long it takes to actually get to hell, its a real challenge getting there.
Also in terraria you have to build your character up on your way down, you have to explore the landscape and gather armor and items before you ever dare leave the surface.
Currently in Minecraft, you just dig down after about 4 minutes of gathering a few trees and a few cobblestone blocks, within another 5 mins you've reached the bottom and can start mining for diamonds nearly immediately, thats boring.
#2. MOB AI
Improving AI and how MOBS react to the world and you as they spot you and move to attack you would do alot for the minecraft experience. Mob AI is about as simple as AI can get, the majority just come straight at you mindlessly. And while Combat is somewhat improved, its still no challenge.
#3. Multiplay server performance
Next would be smoother and less laggy Multi-play server code. Playing on larger servers can be a seriously frustrating experience with all the choke and lag that typically occurs.
#4. More variety in daily use items/ores
The Tech tree for weapons and armor could be much more vast and unique in MC, special and unique items.
As is, every single item in the game needed to survive and build can be found within a 50x50 block radius.
Nov 12, 2011DoomFire posted a message on I want you to think hard about what you've done...Okay. I love minecraft and I love nearly ALL updates in minecraft.Posted in: 1.0 Update Discussion
But if theres one thing i want for minecraft. I just wish notch would stop for a second and look back on ALL his work so far. And look at ways he can improve existing content.
I like all the new interesting things added to the game. But I would definately love for all the existing features to be inproved and well, Completed.
Im not sure if this is already what notch has planned for after he releases minecraft. But I just thought id put it out there.
- To post a comment, please login.