What the heck is going on.
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 9 months, and 18 days
Last active Tue, Jun, 7 2016 02:05:17
- 0 Followers
- 5,311 Total Posts
- 14 Thanks
May 17, 2014 Posted in: Forum Games
May 14, 2014Posted in: Forum GamesQuote from SuperSupermario24
He had some very graphic descriptions of what they would do together... and for some reason they were gender-reversed.
Mar 21, 2014Valkon, go sign up to be a moderator herePosted in: Forum Games
That be excellent
Mar 20, 2014TheLonelyCreeper I like to point out even if you aren't interested in the show anymore Fallout:Equestria is a pretty good darn fic.Posted in: Forum Games
Feb 13, 2014((Should be the miliky way,or there shall be no interaction.Oh by the way,a galaxy with only 7 planets isn't a galaxy,since Galaxies have billions of planets and stars.It more be likely a Rogue star clusters orbiting the milky way.))Posted in: Forum Roleplaying
Dec 30, 2013duck55223 posted a message on My Little Pony : FiM (All Pony-related things go HERE)Its not a bad thing,it just annoys me when people analyze things just to find a flaw.Posted in: Culture, Media & Arts
Dec 27, 2013PPosted in: Forum Games
Dec 16, 2013((There is no way one group is going to be able to handle a project that size on your own.))Posted in: Forum Roleplaying
The North Canadian Empire has purposed the combined Space Agency to be called the United Nations Space Group,or UNSG.
- To post a comment, please login.
Oct 25, 2011Markillion posted a message on Killion Detention Center - Largest and # 1 Prison Server [UPDATED: 1.7.4]We no longer use the MCF.Posted in: PC Servers
Feb 27, 2014Emberlute posted a message on Go through the alphabet before someone posts a my little pony pictureDPosted in: Forum Games
Sep 9, 2013ValkonX11 posted a message on My Little Pony : FiM (All Pony-related things go HERE)Since art seems to be the thing to post at the moment I'll go ahead and throw in something.Posted in: Culture, Media & Arts
A guy in Forum Games asked me to draw his character and this was the result.
Aug 31, 2013Posted in: Forum GamesQuote from BurgerChamp
Make me a story of your avatars.
That would take too long, so I'll give you the abridged version.
Andire: *crash lands on Earth* I kill u Xzen
Xzen: Lol no
Andire: Yes *kills Xzen*
Xzen: Noooooo *absorbs self into Andire to stay alive*
Humans: ur a butt >=( *throws Andire into portal*
Andire's body then split apart as it left the portal because Xzen stole half of it and some memories too. The portal opened up to Equestria and Andire ended up in the Everfree Forest while Xzen ended up in Canterlot.
Xzen: I can cast thing to get us original bodies back
Andire: Do it bro
Xzen: *Does it*
Chitin and Solaris are then formed of the removed equine halves of Andire and Xzen, respectively.
Chitin: *Says nothing, flies off to Badlands to start creating other shadowlings*
Solaris: I like fire *burns everything*
Feb 3, 2013TVflea posted a message on Why refer to gold as 'butter'? Gold ingots do not look, nor act like butter!Ever since a gentleman that goes under the Youtube handle of 'SkyDoesMinecraft' uploaded a minecraft let's play video of him throwing gold ingots at his girlfriend, saying her house looked better with butter. Ever since then there has been an epidemic of SkyDoesMinecraft fans calling the gold ingot in the game of "Minecraft" butter, or sometimes even "budder".Posted in: Discussion
These fans of SkyDoesMinecraft have taken this petty joke to the extreme, spreading it around ever inch of the minecraft universe, and even beyond. However, not all SkyDoesMinecraft fans are like this. To halt confusion between the two, the butter-calling fans we will from here to the end of the post "Budder fans", and the nuetral fans will be called "Regular fans". This post is not geared towards regular fans.
If you are not familiar with this subject, you are most likely wondering how anyone would even begin to make a connection between gold and butter, let alone budder. Gold is a strong, yet ductable metal. It is yellow, shiny, and worth a large sum of money universally. Butter, on the other hand, is poorly formed, melts at room tempurature, and is a pale, dull white, and budder is an amber, waxy, blobby drug substance, so how is it loggical to connect the three? It isn't! Budder fans do not call gold butt/dder because it makes sense, they do it for publicity; to let everyone know they're cool because they watch SkyDoesMinecraft, much like people who say YOLO or swag.
However, even after showing comparable traits with many other hatable people, this thread is not to demean them or to make us look better in anyway. It is a debate where Budder fans post reasons why they call gold butt/dder.
We have a tendancy to refute their reason, however they do not have to take our reasoning into consideration, and can continue to call gold butt/dder.
1. Butter is yellow, like gold
Well, actually butter is a pale white, unlike gold. Here is a comparison
They look nothing alike
2. The mythical, and almighty skydoesminecraft incanted all gold to be renamed 'BWUHDDAR' *drool*
...and you brainlessly followed him. Skydoesminecraft is just a college drop-out weirdo with a microphone and screen recorder; there's no reason to copy him. Something else to note is that sky doesn't even want you to call gold "budder". Watch this (at 10:28):
3. Gold tools would be soft, just like butter tools
Gold is not "soft." Only fabrics and certain other materials can be considered "soft." Gold is, however,malleable. This is often confused with impressionability, which butter most certainly is, both of which are confused with the word "soft," however impressionability and malleability are not interchangeable, so the idea that gold can be called "butter" because it is soft is a fallacy.
4. Gold is applied to food to enhance it, such as golden apples and carrots
This doesn't make sense. You would not smother an apple in butter, and if you did, it'd probably give you a heart-attack, not bestow you with magical healing abilities.
5. Gold is used in powered tracks to make minecarts have more momentum, just like butter would make a minecart faster if put on a track.
This reasoning is not consistent with the other gold items in minecraft. Gold pressure plates, blocks and ore do not increase the momentum the player has when moving over the block.
6a. OH EM GEE, it's just, like, a fad, bro. Get ova et.
Come back to me when you have been to a secondary education institution. Perhaps then your speech will be more communicable.
6b. Sir, I have taken your advice and got a secondary education, primarily in the subject of language arts, and would like my reasoning heard: The butt/dder alias people have for gold is but a fad; a little joke kids play, you should not be taking it as seriously as you do.
First off I would like to make it clear that I am not obsessing my majority of time and effort into this thread. While it is a hobby of mine, it is not my life's goal. Second, it should be noted while the butt/dder joke is a fad, that does not make any movements conflicting the fad void of meaning and purpose to exist
7. Why can't you leave people alone to call buddar whatever they want?
This thread is not trying to force people into calling gold it's proper name. The goal of this thread is to provide irrefutable evidence that calling gold butt/dder is illogical and should not be done. It is not trying to force any one to do anything, change in labeling is completely voluntary
8. It's funny, you have no humo(u)r
When seen objectively and disregarding any logical contradictions, this could be seen as a little humorous, however, when we take into consideration the social factors and that gold in no way resembles butter, it's humo(u)r is lost.
A graph that displays the amount of pages created from February 3rd, 2013 to June 23rd, 2013. The x-axis is the number of days, increasing as you go right. The y-axis is the number of pages. Both are measured in pixels.
Blue represent a page created, red represents when this thread was closed.
Nov 1, 2012Posted in: Politics, Philosophy, News and ScienceQuote from Praseodymi
Gee, I guess women's rights has nothing to do with men's rights! This cherry picking doesn't happen except in the minds of men who wish they were oppressed so they could justify their inadequacies within society.
Are you serious? Hear me now. I'll going to disprove all you're saying with simple words. If you continue with made-up statistics and facts, and ignorance to problems, I WILL pull the rest of my links. But I believe these will be enough.
In the Western world, men are oppressed equally to women. You may find that hard to believe, but the facts below speak for themselves.
1. Women are treated better in all aspects of the legal system. For instance, women receive lighter sentences and a higher chance of acquittal, simply for being women.
2. Men are significantly more likely to be the victims of violent crime (of which rape is included) than women.
3. Despite domestic violence being equally committed by women, for the most part only male perpetrators are arrested:
4. The feminist definition of domestic violence has skewed arrest and prosecution philosophies, resulting in having mostly male batterers criminally pursued, and female batterers left alone.
5. It is legal to circumcise male babies against their will. In some places, laws have been passed which forbid any attempts to make male circumcision illegal. Meanwhile, female circumcision is completely illegal, even though some types of female circumcision are equivalent in harm to male circumcision, and other types (a symbolic ***** to draw blood) are non-harmful.
6. Men comprise 95% of workplace deaths.
7. Men commit suicide at over triple the rate that women do.
8. The vast majority of prisoners are men, as a result of the legal system as mentioned above.
9. In many places, divorce is simply a crime against the husbands. They can make them indentured servants, they will always listen more to the women, the woman will almost always get the children regardless of who is fit to do it.
10. Men who are falsely accused of rape can have their names published and their lives ruined even if they are not convicted or charged - their accuser is protected and is likely to face no punishment, or a light one.
11. Reproductive rights. Men have none. Simply read this story.
12. Parental rights. Men have virtually none. See below.
- A woman can name any man she likes as the father, he gets a letter in the mail, if he does not prove he isn't the father within 30 days—(suppose the letter gets lost by the USPS?)—he is now the father and must pay. He cannot contest it.
- A boy who is the victim of statutory rape must pay child support to his rapist.
- A man who is raped while unconscious must likewise pay child support.
- A man who fathers a child and wishes to take custody may have his child adopted out against his will and essentially kidnapped
14. Despite men's need being equal than women, government spending to help women is 10 to 100 times greater than that to help men. That figure is unrelated to medical spending.
15. In 2009/2010 it was $1,516,460 toward men and $57,562,373 toward women. In 2010/2011 it was $3,740,800 toward men and $48,331,443 toward women. In 2008/2009 the province dedicated $561,360 toward men's resources and $98,983,236 toward women's resources. (figures are for British Columbia, Canada, but representative of Western society).
16. Female-owned businesses get free government money for literally no reason other than being a woman (i.e. all other factors are equal, same size of business, same income, etc. etc. but the owner's gender is different = money or no money. Many companies also privilege them when hiring.
17. On some airlines, men were banned from sitting next to kids on airplanes, simply because they were men. Why? Because men are pedophiles, obviously. This ban remains on some airlines, such as Air New Zealand.
18. Under a recent federal directive, men are convicted of rape in university campuses if the investigating board finds that the chances they committed the rape are at 50.00001% or greater.
19. The DOE policy in practice: Caleb Warner was accused of rape and expelled from the University of North Dakota, then his accuser was charged with filing a false report. He remains expelled as of June 2011.
20. Selective service. Enough said.
There are more, but I'm getting tired. And then the post would get too big.
You will notice that I have not even touched "social discrimination" such as a group of women, on a popular talk show, cheering and laughing about a woman who cut off and destroyed a man's penis simply because he was divorcing her. Or gender stereotypes treating men as predators and pedophiles, that sort of thing.
That is because I recognize that though social discrimination is bad, ultimately you still have choice and agency. People can mock you for being a male who likes sewing, but ultimately you can still choose to do it or not. But that pales in comparison to actual oppression, where you genuinely have no choice about the matter.
Note the numerous examples of governmental and legal discrimination against men.
These are examples of real discrimination, where there is literally nothing you can do about it. Not "discrimination" where women do more housework.
Most of the discrimination against men described here government-enforced discrimination, which is involuntary, non-consensual, and inescapable.
For instance, if you are a male victim of domestic violence, you cannot simply choose to walk into a government funded men's shelter - they don't exist. You cannot choose to call the police who fairly punish female batterers; there is only one police, and they are likely to arrest you if you do make the call.
In contrast, a lot of discrimination that feminists discuss is what I call societal discrimination, which is voluntary, consensual, and less significant.
Feminists state, as evidence of discrimination, that women do more unpaid housework due to societal norms. Even if that is true, given that surveys are biased and do not include male work like car repair, exterior house repair, etc. that is not discrimination since women are choosing to do more housework. They are choosing to be involved with men who do less housework, and choosing to tolerate such a state. They make that choice freely, without coercion. That is why it is not discrimination. Warren Farrel, PhD, also made a book about carreer choices which illustrate this.
Now, do you still think that male privilege is so great, female privilege is non-existent, and that women are oppressed and men are privileged? If so, you're in denial.
Feb 17, 2012No, Magic Locks don't work like that. They just keep the spell going, they don't make it permanent. I would rather wait and have no side effects. Now, go! Who knows where I'll be next by the time you look for me, I will be waiting for you. I will expect you back in 1 2 days tops.Posted in: Forum Roleplaying
Feb 17, 2012That man must have put a Magic Lock on the spell, and it's really hard to get them off. The man can't take it off, because Rainbow killed him in front of me. The only person that I know who can take off Magic locks is Galden Tander. He lives somewhere outside the city. I don't know where, but maybe you can track him. I doubt you will get there fast even if you fly. I say you'll find him in about 12 hours, but that's my opinion. Now Hurry, also, I think you should probably give me back to the waitress, she might get mad if she doesn't get her bra back. I don't know if he will help though, if he knows it's me he's helping. We've been in alitle troublea wile back.Posted in: Forum Roleplaying
- To post a comment, please login.