• 1

    posted a message on How are these block icons similar to Minecraft wiki exported into pictures?
    Quote from eiche_brutal»

    have you tryed to open the mod with 7zip? I can open every .jar file with it. You should be able to extract all files from the mod.



    "have you tryed" or "have you tried"? Under normal circumstances, I use winrar to extract jars, but this mod is open source, but I don’t understand java.

    Posted in: Discussion
  • 1

    posted a message on I think the trident can also have an enhanced version, and can add new ways to get iron in nether.

    Welcome to vote this: https://www.reddit.com/r/minecraftsuggestions/comments/jhnlib/i_think_the_trident_can_also_have_an_enhanced/

    Add a new block: Nether magnetite ore.
    It is a kind of ore generated in nether, they are generated at any height in the form of ore vein. They are as common as nether gold ore.


    r/minecraftsuggestions - I think the trident can also have an enhanced version, and can add new ways to get iron in nether.



    r/minecraftsuggestions - I think the trident can also have an enhanced version, and can add new ways to get iron in nether.


    Nether magnetite ore requires a pickaxe to be mined, in which case it drops nothing, itself or 1 nether magnetite. When mined without a pickaxe, it drops nothing. Nether magnetite ore has a 10% chance to drop a nether magnetite and 40% chance to drop nothing when mined with any pickaxe. If it does not drop nothing or nether magnetite , it drops itself as a block. If a nether magnetite ore is mined with a silk touch enchanted pickaxe, it always drops itself.


    Fortune enchantment does not increase the amount dropped, but increases the chance of nether magnetite dropping and nothing. Fortune 1 increases the chance for this drop to 20%, the probability of not dropping anything is 47%; Fortune 2 increases the chance for this drop to 30%, the probability of not dropping anything is 54%; Fortune 3 increases the chance for this drop to 40%, the probability of not dropping anything is 60%.


    Nether magnetite ore cannot be smelting in furnace and blast furnace.


    Add a new item: Nether magnetite
    They are dropped by nether magnetite ore, can be used to craft lodestone and smelting iron ingot.


    r/minecraftsuggestions - I think the trident can also have an enhanced version, and can add new ways to get iron in nether.

    Change the recipe of lodestone:


    r/minecraftsuggestions - I think the trident can also have an enhanced version, and can add new ways to get iron in nether.

    Nether magnetite can smelt iron ingots in furnace or blast furnace, but there is a 70% chance that nothing can be smelted.


    r/minecraftsuggestions - I think the trident can also have an enhanced version, and can add new ways to get iron in nether.

    Add a new item: Netherite cube
    Is an item used to upgrade the trident in the smithing table.


    r/minecraftsuggestions - I think the trident can also have an enhanced version, and can add new ways to get iron in nether.

    Recipe: 4 netherite blocks + 4 ender marrow + 1 lodestone.


    (About ender marrow, please browse https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-java-edition/suggestions/3040038-all-new-end-respawn-divice)


    r/minecraftsuggestions - I think the trident can also have an enhanced version, and can add new ways to get iron in nether.

    Add a new weapon: Abyssal trident
    Is an upgraded version of trident. Its melee damage is 12 (attack speed is 1.1), and its ranged damage is 11, durability is 1525.


    The difference with the trident is:

    • If it passes through fire or lava when thrown out, it will set the entity on fire for 5 seconds when it hits the entity;
    • If it is thrown into the void with loyalty's enchantment, it can still be returned to the player;
    • They will not be destroyed by fire and lava.

    If drowneds holds abyssal trident, they can use it normally like a trident.


    r/minecraftsuggestions - I think the trident can also have an enhanced version, and can add new ways to get iron in nether.

    Recipe:


    r/minecraftsuggestions - I think the trident can also have an enhanced version, and can add new ways to get iron in nether.

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • To post a comment, please .