First of all, stop being a **** please. Now secondly, I'll take the time to respond to these things.Quote from cadika_orade
1. Please explain how you'd make a hut look "creepy". Build a better hut or I'll consider you a hates-everything-even-though-he-can't-do-better-loser-moron. Like the majority of rage posts.
2. What else would you expect it to be made of? Iron blocks?
3. Witch drops potions. Also, cauldron. Do you NEED a reason to kill the witch? Is it really so important to you to have a motive to murder and rob every living thing you see? See you on death-row, psycho. o_O
4. Okay. Good point.
5. You really don't know anything about European/American witchcraft lore, the history of witchcraft in Europe/America, or anything outside of your own head, do you? Witches were/are outcasts, driven from society and considered lucky if they found an abandoned shack to sleep in.
6. Now that's just plain stupid. They are clearly attached to the walls. :/
7. And you want free brewing stands too? If there WAS a brewing stand you'd no doubt have written that bullet as "ZOMGBBQ FREE BREWING STANDS MAKE THE GAME TOO EASY".
8. Has there been confirmation that there were no cats? For that matter there aren't even any witches in the huts. Conclusion: Witches will never spawn in huts.
9. It is sad that you can sit there and complain about 100% optional and relatively rare things, yet cannot come up with any coherent suggestion as to how it can be improved.
1. You are just looking for something to whine about because you want attention.
2. You are too dim to realize that you could just ignore the huts and witches entirely and they'd have no effect on you at all.
Regardless, behold my signature and watch as your ignorance is made obvious!
1. I'm not going to waste anymore time building a creepy witch. They should just give it webs, vines, heads etc.
2. Oh I don't know? Cobblestone? Types of Stone Bricks?
3. Yeah, because 5 pieces of cobblestone and 2-3 potion supplies is SUCH a great reward for finding a witch hut.
5. Why should I care at all about what society says about Witches exactly? They should have larger rooms then 3x2...
6. Who is their right mind would design a cauldron where the top is touching the ceiling so you can't get it.
7. Yeah, 1 blaze rod is probably way to overrpowered of a reward.
8. Actually, dinnerbone said that cats or witches on broomsticks would be added eventually. Cats are much more likely.
9. Want a suggestion? Make Witches a harder mob to beat. So then once you kill them and get into the hut you get a couple of small treats.
1. Look, if you're hear to complain about me complaining about a currently bad feature, you're not making a good arguement.
2. Was attempting to insult my intelligence really nessasary?